Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Knower

What should I do?

Hi guys..
I'm in a pickle ... I went out with this guy twice and the second time I realize that he lied to me about his education level. And when I inquired about his Facebook because he had it out and I wanted to see it for the first time he wouldn't show me ... he has seen mine.

I was too afraid to say anything more ...
I hope no one makes fun of me but i'm not a very courageous person . These things bothered me because (1) he lied so early on in the game and (2) why are you not showing me your Facebook are you hiding something or someone ??

He wants to go out again this coming Saturday but I was thinking of breaking off things due to the fact that he lied and that he was hiding Facebook. Look people are shady, they can have lives that we don't know about and hide it on Facebook.

The whole thing is giving me Anxiety and I was sitting here crying and I figured well you know maybe I should just ask the cards and pray that you guys would assist me and not judging me.

I used the Rider deck nothing came of reversed.

I asked how should I go forward regarding C.

3 of wands- is that me looking over to the future or things going by or contiplating.
THe Emperor - could that be him?
3 of Swords - Heart break

Well the end result is no good so ... I should finish it off with a sweet text?

Are you sure your two cents thank you so much xoxo
Old 22-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Master
Three of wands, have enough options. Be positive and courageous about what you deserve and don't give in to much into expectations at this time about them.
The Emperor, Well this guy isn't as shady as he is playing safe. He does not want to introduce you into his group, because he is not sure about you and it's not serious enough for him yet, still he wants to go out, and see where things could lead. So he is keeping his options open.
Three of swords. Given where he stands about you in regards to this, it does not feel like very positive.

Just my interpretation of it.
Old 22-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Knower

So .. what should I do?
Yes he is guarded .. which is fine. We talk via phone and text message for three weeks before we met.
Old 22-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
Well, only you can decide what you should do...
The smart thing to do is go with your gut instinct and call it off.
Men who lie, especially this early on, cannot be trusted. He should be on his best behaviour right now to impress a woman. Doesn't bode well for the future if he has to lie in an attempt to impress you (a man with baws wouldn't do that, would feel confident enough to stand for what and who he is) OR the other option... he simply is a liar.
In any case, I'd say not the type of guy you'd want a relationship with. I take it you want to build that on trust and honesty, not on lies and being withdrawn and awkward.
If it doesn't feel good, leave! There's other fish in the sea. Better to know now than a few months in, or longer.

Remember, how you feel around a man is your best gauge. (in other words: how a man makes you feel). If you don't feel comfy around him, no matter how much your ego wants to like him, dump him!
Old 22-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Knower

FairyCrystal... well said. Thank you (((hug)))
Yeah out around him he's fine and we get along well but it could just be a lie just like everything else .
Old 22-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Master
No problem. And like I said, it's up to you to decide.
Dare to be honest to yourself though, even when the ego doesn't want to meet the intuitive voice on the matter...
Old 26-12-2017, 04:08 AM
Pathfinder

This whole situation seems fishy.

Lying about his education? Hiding stuff from you? Not a good start to a relationship at all.

Come on, even the cards are telling you to cut him loose and move along. :)