Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-12-2015, 03:42 AM
Seeker

Actions two of cups and the devil

Hello ,

So I did a spread on what actions a certain person will take regarding me.
it's an old friend said they were coming around and wanted to meet up. We have a history with dating just incase that matters but ..

I pulled two of cups , the devil , six of wands.

I'm really struggling to understand the meaning of these cards together. Two of cups is one of my favorite cards then I get the devil which scares me I don't know if that's bad .. ? and six of wands sometimes to me says someone who's proud and accomplished something ..

so would it say the next action would be to make the reconnection because they are mad about the popularity ive gained because I have made a lot of new friends
or like they wont make the reconnection because I seem to be riding my high horse and not caring ?

Honestly I don't think that's good description but I can't think of anything I've never had the cards together before im pretty confused
Old 06-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiew12345
Hello ,

So I did a spread on what actions a certain person will take regarding me.
it's an old friend said they were coming around and wanted to meet up. We have a history with dating just incase that matters but ..

I pulled two of cups , the devil , six of wands.

I'm really struggling to understand the meaning of these cards together. Two of cups is one of my favorite cards then I get the devil which scares me I don't know if that's bad .. ? and six of wands sometimes to me says someone who's proud and accomplished something ..

so would it say the next action would be to make the reconnection because they are mad about the popularity ive gained because I have made a lot of new friends
or like they wont make the reconnection because I seem to be riding my high horse and not caring ?

Honestly I don't think that's good description but I can't think of anything I've never had the cards together before im pretty confused

katiew,
I'll share my 2 cents... if it were me and i got those cards on that same situation you are facing I would take it to say

2 of cups = affirming emotionally
devil = looking at the facts, what the senses reveal about something
6 of wands = social path, intentions

i think it would be pretty nice... affirming their feelings about you... devil would simple be complimenting you on how great you look... 6 wands would be "let's do something together?" so that could lead to something social with them as an intention... plans....

so yeah... it all sounded pretty nice to me, you can expect to have a wonderful meet up with them.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear katiew12345,mparkes

I think 2 cup is result of meeting.
So it wonderful .
Devil is katiew12345 action , be little moody, because 6 of wands is.... have only one people try proud himself ..... up you.

But Devil is earth element . and this case it attract water element (2 cup)
So devil is relax again when have 2 cup mix it.