Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Saragh

The Magician: love

I was told by an online psychic that the signs told her there could be someone who hasn't spoken to me yet about their feelings for me.

This person's declaration of love could take me by surprise, she said, for this reason, this person hesitates to speak openly.

This was based on her drawing the magician card. I told her that I wanted to find a lasting true love. I already have someone in mind. Does this interpretation seem valid?
Old 11-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Lorelyen

One card alone and the Magus, I'd say the situation is too loosely defined to be anything like conclusive. Perhaps others here can say how the Magus card suggests that. In a couple of words, the Magician alone suggests creativity, will, wisdom, business transactions. Mercury is also about words and talking. It could be about having an idea and working out how to materialise it.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Mind's Eye

Unless the Magician was proceeded by a card such as the Six of Cups or maybe the Two of Cups, I'm not sure where she got this interpretation. Sounds like one of those made up to sound exciting and dramatic readings to me... I would disregard it.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Saragh

It's part of a three-card spread. The other two were the Hermit and the Tower.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Master

Hmm :/ Look, anything's possible, but I'm with the other two. Unless the question posed was something like "what does the future hold for my next love interest regarding their actions towards me" kind of thing.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Saragh

Magician, fool and hermit were the three cards I drew. Based on my question "will I find love again?"
Old 14-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Lorelyen

I still think you would be ill-advised to place any faith in a reading like that. Perhaps I'm a traditionalist, maybe even a Luddite, but a remote three-card spread with an interpretation such as that is frankly questionable (to be polite). The fool shows a new start with everything possible - and a warning not to leap before you look. The magician - I already described my take. The Hermit - I tend to deviate a little from the consensus opinion - illumination from within that can allow us to reach our full potential.

I've never done a 3-card spread but if I remember correctly, the cards relate to past, present and future. In which case (at risk of being shot down here! and assuming they came up in the order you state) you're currently in the situation where all is available to you, a clean start, you have all you need to deal with your situation if you don't fall, and the future is to let your inner self illuminate your way. A time to take stock and just think rather than action, especially as preceded by the Fool. It's not yet the time for action.

The Magus indicating the past could be saying you wilfully tried to create something - what? we can't know from the information you gave. Did you try too hard at something? Magus is Mercury who is also a con-merchant besides being the one who can bring down the powers to create something on earth in accordance with will.

Have you looked up the meanings of these cards? I tend to prefer the Thoth deck though the meanings are fairly standardised.

The cards could be saying that the future is open to you - but don't try too hard. Reflect and ruminate before you act.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:22 PM
starlover

I have had the Magician come out in my readings over the years and it has always manifested in me meeting a very significant man in my life. they have been quite powerful and the kind of men that look for the deep connection with a woman. they would be the kind of men that have had a profound effect on me. They can be manipulative and dominant too..so a word of warning there :)
Old 02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Saragh

Yes, Lorelyen. Not consciously, but in hindsight I did try to create the "ideal" love situation, twice in the past, and failed. Both times I did not look before I leaped. The first time I REALLY leaped into it, head first, and was deeply hurt. That's why I'm gun-shy now, even though I have a very strong intuition I have actually met my Twin Flame (we are not together at this time, but I'm pretty sure I've found him, nevertheless). Upon further reflection, while I do not trust the motives of the person delivering this information ($$) I do believe the message was intended for me, nevertheless, know what I mean? I do believe my spirit guides are working overtime to help guide me along the way, in this period of great transition. Your insight makes a lot of sense to me, so thank you for that. And yeah, the clean start resonates with me, big time, as does the inner guidance piece. All very relevant to me.