Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb did i see my past life???

Ok guys so i had this weird vision all of a sudden one night and i stuck with me im not sure why but i want to know if this sound like i saw a past life.

so a few weeks ago i woke up one morning remembering i had a strange dream but i couldn't remember what it was about so i shrugged it off and went about my day as usual. Later that night was sitting in the couch watching tv and this thought stared to creep up in my mind slowly it worked its way in and all of a sudden i had like this thought/visual this is what i saw/thought

I was standing on the outside looking in at a family. they were sitting at a table and there was two older folks on one side and then another person, a child, on the other. the child however was odd to me i believed it to be myself i was watching another child but it was me. The people sitting across from the other me were very much older than parents and they looked to be my grandparents or aunt and uncle. I remember thinking as the child at the table just thinking this "im living with these people because my parents are dead" and then it was over. But the perspective was strange i was two people at once in this visual/thought i was me who i am today and also another child.

im wondering if this was a past life of mine??? can anyone help me out with this ive never had a visual like this before and it makes me curious. thanks for reading
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 11-08-2013, 02:50 AM
SouthernBelle82

Past lives can be confusing. I know for myself I have remembered most of my previous one or at least the parts that matter the most to me right now in this life. With my experiences over time I kept having different times where I'd either remember or dream the previous life and eventually I came to a point, after enough times, where I could get a general picture.

So, my advice is to keep things that happen in some type of journal if you aren't the best at remembering things (or worry about forgetting). See if you get anything else. With me these things just happen. I generally have no control over what I will remember or when. Over time I came to realize what I was seeing and could eventually pay better attention.