Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Are these feelings from past lives?

I live in Canada and I have Russian parents. My whole life, I have felt I do not truly belong to either country/nationality. I love where I live with all my heart, but it does not feel like my true home.
My entire life, I have felt very strongly about Norway and Scotland. It has always felt like I belong in either one of those countries. I long for them, especially Norway. It's as if I was taken from my home many years ago and I ache for it so badly.
I'm wondering whether these are past lives of mine making themselves known to me..
Old 30-05-2013, 12:30 AM
mnrjpf99

I think it is very possible to more than likely, that it is past life feelings.
Old 30-05-2013, 03:49 AM
Master

Yes, I do too. Is there anyone you know of that does past life sessions? It would be nice to know for sure.

Jenny Crow
Old 30-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yes, I do too. Is there anyone you know of that does past life sessions? It would be nice to know for sure.

Jenny Crow

No, I'm afraid I don't. I'd love to find someone, though.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:29 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It sounds like its a possibility. I don't feel a particular pull towards a particular country but there are still some I'd like to visit. I'll bet if you went to the country you felt a pull towards, it might trigger more past-life memories.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponalove1334
I live in Canada and I have Russian parents. My whole life, I have felt I do not truly belong to either country/nationality. I love where I live with all my heart, but it does not feel like my true home.
My entire life, I have felt very strongly about Norway and Scotland. It has always felt like I belong in either one of those countries. I long for them, especially Norway. It's as if I was taken from my home many years ago and I ache for it so badly.
I'm wondering whether these are past lives of mine making themselves known to me..

It's entirely possible I would say, even likely. If you're going with both Norway and Scotland then (throwing ideas around) it sounds like a Viking Past Life. The Vikings were in Norway (obviously) and they were also in parts of Scotland, in fact the last battle between the Vikings and the Scots took place a few miles from here. The other possibility believe it or not would be Atlantis or at least Atlantean culture, they've found what looks like Atlantis-type structures in the sea not too far off the coast. If you're going with the Vikings, there are the Nestor Chronicles which tell the story of the Vikings sailing down the Volga and founding Russia. Now that would be a curiosity for you.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
I would say yes. If you haven't yet go visit. Go where your attracted to. I myself would love to visit Norway as it is in my family tree.
Old 30-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's entirely possible I would say, even likely. If you're going with both Norway and Scotland then (throwing ideas around) it sounds like a Viking Past Life. The Vikings were in Norway (obviously) and they were also in parts of Scotland, in fact the last battle between the Vikings and the Scots took place a few miles from here. The other possibility believe it or not would be Atlantis or at least Atlantean culture, they've found what looks like Atlantis-type structures in the sea not too far off the coast. If you're going with the Vikings, there are the Nestor Chronicles which tell the story of the Vikings sailing down the Volga and founding Russia. Now that would be a curiosity for you.

Wow, this is wonderful to hear! Believe it or not, but I have ALWAYS loved Vikings. I've always been interested in the history and as embarrassing as it is to admit, I have dreamt of being part of the culture for, well, forever.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Master

Just a caution, whilst there may be past lives to be explored and investigated to find an energetic link - all good and exciting - remember the life you are in now in the place / with the family - that is the life that is first and foremost to be lived.

But vikings were incredible people and Norway is a stunning country - when it isn't raining!
Old 03-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Just a caution, whilst there may be past lives to be explored and investigated to find an energetic link - all good and exciting - remember the life you are in now in the place / with the family - that is the life that is first and foremost to be lived.

But vikings were incredible people and Norway is a stunning country - when it isn't raining!

As much as I'd like to forget, I know you're right. :)

Haha, I love the rain! :P