Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Master
My son

My son keeps talking about when he was an old man. My son is 5. Sometimes I have deeper conversations with him than I do with any adult that I know.
The other day he was talking about his heart, and the way it works. He's 5.
Today he told me that when he was an old man he has a mustache and a beard and they were white. He said that he was a bad man because he didn't do what Jesus asked him to do. He said that Jesus asked him to paint but he did not and Jesus was disappointed in him. He also said that he was a bad brother and that his mother was a different mother than me and that she wasn't that pretty.

He talked so matter of factly. I just listened. This isn't the first time he spoke of himself as an old man.

Not only that but he has very vivid dreams that he tells me about, oddly some of them make complete sense and relate to the future.

I'm not freaked out but more fascinated.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:42 AM
mnrjpf99

If possible try to either record or write down the things he says. When you ask questions, try not to give him "multiple choice" questions. See if you can get more detail of any kind.
Maybe in some way, a story will be told that will surprise you. He may have been a past relative or something.
He is at a prime age for all this stuff to happen. Your rite. It is very interesting. Good luck.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

Drawings kids do are the best tools. Even at an age where their drawings might not be the clearest colours and shapes at times can tell a story.

I know that all three of me kids really connected to those in Spirit at a very early age, one still really uses his the other two have it on the back burner for now.

I remember me Daughter having a conversation with a man so I asked her whom he was, as I wanted to make sure at 4 she was not with someone negative in Spirit. She told me that she was his daughter and she died of red spots and fever, that he could not save her. He was a Dr, and was from the time of Small Pox epidemic. She told him that it was OK that he could not save her and that she was OK now. I saw him once when she was talking to her for a split moment then he left for good.

We all have our past life memories usually if the abilities are not suppressed by the age of 6 they will stay with us for our life. Many parents dismiss it as imaginary friends or monster in the closet or under the bed.

Me middle Son was terrified of the water, til I had the movie Titanic on one night and he was only 5 and said to me Mom what is "Titantic" then so matter of factly goes "I died on that boat" and he came and sat and watched the sinking of it. Glued to the TV saying nothing. Later I asked him on it and he said the water was cold.

As he got older we realized his vast knowledge of deep sea creatures able to draw them in great details and know what abilities they had. The teacher's at school were like where is this coming from ??? Would make sense if he was on the bottom of the ocean in Spirit.

We were able to move him past his water fears at the age of 8 when he was ready to accept that the ship sank but he was fine in this life.

Keep a journal for your child I have for mine. I did not overly talk to them about what was going on but me being a Medium they figured it all our as they went along.

Lynn
Old 06-07-2013, 03:52 AM
livingkarma

Surf the web for information on "Indigo Children" ...
My understanding is they possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose, and also in early childhood exhibit a strong innate sub-conscious spirituality ~
Hope this helps ~
Old 25-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Don't be surprised if he also has an intuitive ability! My son remembers his past life and sadly it's because he was killed at a young age in that life. It's incredible what they know and there's no way he could have made up what he told me. He tells me how important it is to love and is worried he will die young again and won't have the chance to tell us how much he loves us! He told me that he didn't tell his other mother that he loved her the day he was killed...... He now leaves notes around in case!

That's wonderful that you write things down, I now pay attention to all children and the stories they tell me!
Old 26-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Electri

My 5 year old daughter talks about my great grandmother who passed away about 20 years ago. She was able to tell me about my great grandmothers biscuit recipe. I fully believe that we retain some memories from our past life and when we are young is when we remember them most because we're closer to them and our past life.
Old 28-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Knower

A lot of children remember past lives. Because adults ignore them and say they are making it up, they gradually forget.
I agree that you should take note of what they say, try to find out anything specific. Their past may be important for their future, the information might be vital for them one day.