Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-01-2011, 06:18 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings LightFilledHeart:

I thank you for your post and would like to offer a different perspective on time predictions.

In both cases--I was able to predict the Seasons in which our loved-ones passed.

Spring--March, April, May--the Suit of Cups

Summer--June, July, August--the Suit of Wands

Autumn--September, October, November--the Suit of Swords

Winter--December, January, February--the Suit of Pentacles

My friend's Beloved passed at the end of Summer and my Beloved passed in the dead of Winter's embrace.

I would like to go a step further and suggest a book by P. Scott Holander entitled "Tarot of Beginners"--which gives great insight into the many different levels of information that can derived form any given Reading.

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 11-01-2011, 06:32 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Ciqala:

I (too) am able to communicate w/ those who have passed beyond the Veil and my Beloved is there for me (always)--especially during difficult home repairs (he was always very handy ).

I sold our home and relocated to a rural area and I am building a new and different life--one where the focus is on me (for a change). I was wife, mother, Minister--and my entire life was spent in the service of others--so you might say I am in uncharted waters.

Some days are easier than others--but for me (at least for now) solitude and self-improvement are key.

Peace and Love on the path into your chosen future.

Blessed be...
Old 12-01-2011, 04:44 AM
MoonstoneConnections

I hated the death card when I first started doing Tarot readings. Now it is one of my favorite cards in the deck. My Thoth Tarot has a beautifully illustrated death card. The visions the death card invokes in me are visions of souls being liberated and carried into other dimensions of experience. It reminds me of the continuation of life, the chance of a new cycle coming into my life, reaping rewards, taking something that was lifeless and creating something new.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:32 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
I intellectually know this is a transformative, transformational card signifying a shift from one phase in life to another. Got that. But the visual me sees that scary little skeletal guy on the card and I confess I get a whole other feeling deep in my bones. I have done 10 readings on my son and in ALL 10 readings I have drawn the death card everytime. You can see my concern.

So just was curious how other people felt when they draw the "death card."

Blackraven

Yes, I hear you. It's for this reason I never attempt to read for loved ones and close family members. It's virtually impossible to be objective in such cases. I find with readings for myself I will either see my greatest fear OR my greatest desire. Neither is an accurate assessment in most cases.
Old 13-01-2011, 02:38 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I thank you for your post and would like to offer a different perspective on time predictions.

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries...
If predictions of passings occurred in a timely manner it can only mean one
thing... that the patterns in place at the time of the reading remained so.
Had any thread in the tapestry been altered, they would not have come to
pass. As I said before, there are simply too many variables, including free
will choice. But beyond that, it seems to me it is never a good thing to give
someone that information. You may even cause it in some fashion by doing
so if they believe you. None of us is sapient enough to know when our last
day might be. It is better to live our life in present moment awareness
and live it to the fullest. Death will come when we have accomplished and
achieved the things we set out for ourselves in our Soul Plan before enter-
ing in. Not a moment before, not a moment after.

My wish for you is that you experience peace and love on your own path
to discovering those mysteries.

Blessed be to you also!
Old 13-01-2011, 05:21 PM
mytwinssun

When I get the Death card in a reading, I just feel that there are changes coming. And then I hope they are for the good. I have done readings on people and gotten the Death card and had to explain that it didn't necessarily mean there was a physical death involved.
Old 15-01-2011, 05:29 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings LightFilledHeart:

We are both entitled to our opinions on this subject and it is best sometimes to simply agree to disagree.

I am not the Goddess and have no power over life and death. In my service to the Goddess--She has lead me to understand that there is a beginning and an ending and all things come in their own time. If someone comes to me seeking Her guidance--then it is my responsibility to relay the message--if they had wanted to live blindly and take life as it comes then they would have chosen to do so.

My friend and I exercised our own free-will, summond-up the courage, and asked the question. Some people believe that forewarned--is forearmed--and prefer to be prepared.

Remember...the second prediction was the passing of my SoulMate--it was a private Reading shared between the Mother and myself (alone). The Cards fell where they fell and the message was plain to see. I played no part in the ordained passing of my Beloved--that was his own destiny--which would have played-out regardless of whether--or not--it had been foreseen by me.

I honor and respect your right and responsibility to do your own research and form your own opinions and hope you will do the same for others.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...