Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Master

Problems with connecting to my guides

Hii all,

I have a huge disconnect to my guides and other helpers. Yes I put in the time and effort for years now. But haven’t had one clear message. What should I do?

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Edit and PS: I know they exist, they communicated with me in some dark times
Old 28-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Master
Hi,

You are not alone. For many this is a common issue.

There must be 1,001 books on how to do spirit guide connecting. Yet for some it is harder than for others.

I suspect that the human intellect gets in the way. May be a habit of self talk like conversations with your guides would work for you. Do not expect to see or hear your guides when you have those conversations. Just imaging them listening and Guess what they would be saying to you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Master

Thanks John!

Hope you’re doing well and having a nice day. As well for others.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 28-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Master
It must be so frustrating when our Higher Self, Guides and Angel's are trying to communicate and guide us and we don't listen - Single Point Concentration when resting to clear the mind - that's focusing on an image that makes you smile from the past/present - for example a beach or a child's smile, and hold that image for ten seconds, then again another, and breathe and feel good...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Master
I think we 'all' have the ability of connecting good, and just knowing something as in clear knowing - or as many know it the gut feeling - so when resting don't expect to hear a voice or get an email, please do this on you're journey - it doesn't work as easy as that - planet earth its a difficult place this... beautiful planet and a gift from God this life, but we have to learn how to play the game, with guidance if we listen.

This gut feeling as its known as - you might not think you've had a message, but seeds are sown and planted from your spiritual support in meditation, and you may not even be aware they've helped - knowledge and ideas that come to you later in the day - l do hope this helps someone.

I think it also depends on how much kindness you bank, as in being helpful to others daily on your journey throughout your year... and of course remember to be kind to yourself.

My tinnitus can go up a notch early hours, as in a message and I listen - and later in the day I just know something.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-07-2021, 09:12 PM
Master

I think I have contact now
Old 29-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Master
Nice one Cosmic, it sometimes takes a little wile to 'tune in' - a bit like the old radio sets when we used to turn the dial to get a radio station....

Old 30-07-2021, 09:23 AM
Master
On here we occasionally discus how the birds and the beasts will teach/show thee... and Cosmic witnessed this with a frog on the healing page - and if you think that sounds a bit hmm... well later I'm going to discus the large spider that was sent to teach me something, he was my pet spider I had in a cupboard for many months last year, I even fed him... even my wife who can't stand them was ok with it, because l told her it was special, don't you hoover it up.

People will be saying, there's some unusual goings on, on a spiritual forum, and they're masters talking - some strange goings on there I can tell you.

I hope to get my laptop back later, it's been upgraded with some things to help me doing God's work, I've pensioned my computer off after a decade of hard work.

And just as preparing this in mind in the garden and my 2 tame crows slammed down on the fence, then a 3rd right between them 'birds of the air'...

Old 30-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Master
So just to discuss the spider first, then later the blue with swirling mist I see in meditation... we had 2 spiders with long legs at the back of the cupboard where the boiler is, I'd seen these on several occasions - but one day I moved closer to have a look.

One of the spiders started a swirling motion, rotating on its web as in a defence be gone message...I have tinnitus all under control, but in the mornings it can go up a notch when shall I say a message is coming in.

Then during this meditation time I'll say to my support ok got that, great idea - and then I'm stuck with T up a notch all day 'unless' I have time to knock it down with single point concentration.

Sometimes when the mind is busy in med, some here will know what I'm saying - as we shout hey mind come back here now, all this wandering off business... l only see in my mind in black and white, grey really, apart from when my Angel's send me the blue - so I can't do as others may do focus on a vase of flowers.

But what the spider taught me, was to use this circular motion - visualising me on a ice rink going round and around a pole in the centre, no colour required - with a big leather strap pulling it tighter and tighter on the pole as I rotate, this for me is calming.

I was also taught by my Angel's several years ago to use an old style microphone to suck up the tinnitus, and for people with this issue, if you hold that single one thought for half a min it calmes it all day.... I do hope this helps someone.

My computer did 10 years work, 8 yrs God's work, me helping people, l get my laptop back soon and I'll write about the blue swirling mist in med...

Old 30-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Master
So firstly with any gifts/skills we are given 'this lifetime' - they are not to be used as in a trophy to display, but as in a pair of gloves you put on to do God's work, or the work of God as a good friend of mine says.

So to the blue I see... I was discussing this on this very Angels and Guides page exactly two years ago with probably my best friend in the world to this date, who came to my aid with information at such an important time - and we couldn't quite work out what the blue was back then.

I can be meditating, even with a busy mind - ive put this to the test and the blue can come any time in med when higher knowledge decides or allows it to... I can be looking up at the top of my mind at the total grey I see in meditation - and the blue starts swirling like a wide energy tunnel going upwards, amazing to watch... Once though I said to my Angels, i'm going to try to fly through it - didn't see the blue for ages again, wrong comment that.

So this morning, the blue is swirling and the idea comes to me to write about the spider, as ive been thinking of writing about it many times before - but today was the day... Also and I am being very careful how I write this - I have been very aware when the blue comes, instructions/guidance comes with it 'to help others' as it should be - and telling it how it is.

This morning I learned something - I said in mind - I know my Angels send me messages this way, and I wonder if the Holy Spirit does, as in God speaking - and the blue seemed to go more intense, I'll try again and learn... I can't tell you how difficult my journey's been learning this and that along the way - never get a letter do we, or an email - please do this as quick as possible......

And you've got to be good at dodging any stone throwing as I've said before, when you're trying to share unusual information you've been told on forums... We learn to play the game, become a little wiser - and if you're good at puzzles that helps - just looking up at my support now with a smile 'between us' as I write about the puzzles... Lots of learning going on here with the number 222 that was shown to me on this link - and talking about the Holy Spirit, I was learning then - oh correction I still am...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138274

There is lot's of interesting information on my/our new Church Regeneration Project, it's a private group - not to take away from other websites/groups but to 'add' to - 66 members now, and it like looking for a needle in a haystack getting new people to join daily, you'd think I was asking a £1000 to join, its free - oh ok then call it £50 - I'll send my bank details to this forum, bet they'll shred them very carefully.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

Seriously now - I was told God doesn't want his churches closing - people are getting used to being comfy, sitting at home with services beamed online...

Last edited by one-light : 30-07-2021 at 10:03 PM.