Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 10-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Thank you, awareness, and channeller.

What you say resonates with me and is a very beautiful way of relaying things. Thank you for this kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
We ask you, blessed one, what do you mean by "protect"? What is your idea of protection? What is your perception of an "open heart"?

I think I .. mean not to get hurt, not to feel betrayed or disappointed - example, not meet kindness with unkindness, or be nice to another only to ..not have that reciprocated maybe.

I think of it in this manner.

Protection physically means protection against people who are violent, cruel, unkind, selfish.

It is not being taken advantage of, or deceived, in innocence or because of kindness.

An "open heart" means free of ego, open, unselfish, innocent even...honest maybe.

I think this is my understanding, or translation of these terms.

Quote:
The best way to "protect" the heart is through healing the mind of its fears. It is through loving oneself unconditionally. It is through surrendering attack-thoughts and grievances. It is through holding an attitude of appreciation. It is through deliberately focusing on things that inspire one to feel JOY. All of these are the same practice. There is no higher way.

We thank you.

For your kindness, I am so grateful.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hello beesliketoplay.

You may find tapping techniques such as EFT to be of great assistance in helping to relieve internal pressures, as well as acupressure points in the relieving of stress, such as that which may be found in the area of the base of the skull. Hydration also helps.

Filling the spine with White Light is beneficial, imagining this Universal Energy as coming in from all directions of the universe and building up within your spine, and as it builds up it simultaneously flows into all areas of your body and radiates as an expanding bubble or aura of White Light that surrounds you. A daily practice of this for five minutes would yield wonderful results.

This is very beneficial as a general tune-up of your vibration. These simple techniques may be used in conjunction with whatever else you may apply.

We are sending you Cosmic Energies. Blessed you be.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
I think I .. mean not to get hurt, not to feel betrayed or disappointed - example, not meet kindness with unkindness, or be nice to another only to ..not have that reciprocated maybe.

I think of it in this manner.

Protection physically means protection against people who are violent, cruel, unkind, selfish.

It is not being taken advantage of, or deceived, in innocence or because of kindness.

An "open heart" means free of ego, open, unselfish, innocent even...honest maybe.

I think this is my understanding, or translation of these terms.

Hello beesliketoplay.

Kindness is of course a purely POSITIVE characteristic or trait, and therefore it cannot under any circumstances invite unkindness. This is simply not possible. We understand that most humans disagree with this, but it is a simple spiritual fact of cosmic physics that a positive attitude does not invite negative circumstance.

When people react to you with unkindness, it is never because you are kind. It is because they choose to act in such a way, period. Which simply means that they are holding onto resentment that has absolutely nothing to do with you. You are not responsible for another's karmic reaction. But when you believe that you can be negatively taken advantage of "because" of being kind, that is totally illogical, for you are essentially saying, "I am responsible for this person's unkindness," which doesn't make any sense.

Are you seeing how this works? Your statement of belief was essentially opposite to that which we are sharing in our messages. Our friend, you are too concerned with how others behave or react, and this is one of the major contributors to your internal stresses, which in turn can manifest as migraines or other physiological imbalances.

No one has ever brought harm to you "because" you were kind. That is not how universal law works. Your true role and purpose was not to have a human experience so that you could feel bad or take responsibility or blame for how others may or may not react to you. You didn't incarnate so that you could become guarded and worried about how others may react to you.

How others react is not your soul's concern.

But if you make it your human concern, then you have a problem, you see. Your indwelling spirit is not worried or concerned about what others do. Its purpose is solely to assist you in your awakening to your True Spiritual Nature, your True Self.

We guarantee you that your mind/body system will experience much less stress if you simply practiced turning your attention away from worrying about how "others" may react to you. As you change YOUR reactions of fear into reactions of unbreakable self-confidence and unshakable compassion (and we know that you have many, many love-based reactions as well, dear one), it is 100% certain that you will experience LESS uncomfortable encounters with other people...guaranteed!

And when we say "if you simply practiced," we are not saying that this will be easy for you to accomplish at first. We understand that you are already well practiced in many of these areas of discussion, or else you would not feel any heartfelt resonance with our material. We simply suggest a more expanded approach that will allow you to feel more self-confident, which is more confidence in trusting your Divine Self.

All this concern over needing "protection" and thinking about potential violence that may happen to you and others, or thinking about past negative encounters...all of this, our friend, is highly unproductive for you. This adds fuel to the fire, rather than extinguishing it.

Understand that when you worry about how others may react to you, you are actually "unconsciously" giving them permission to react to you in a negative manner, for worry IS negative in nature. Worry is not compassion. True compassion has nothing to do with worrying.

Granted, yes, worrying DOES have compassion beneath it, and we understand that those who freely express worry ARE essentially very compassionate beings, yet worry is a MIS-USE of attention and energy. Questioning the worry and seeking a higher way of emotional expression is a HIGHER use of one's energy.

We hope that some of these ideas may serve to assist you very well in your journey, dear beesliketoplay.

We thank you, and we are complete.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:43 AM
Suspended

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Suspended

Thank you again, I don't know who you are, but I thank you All.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
Thank you again, I don't know who you are, but I thank you All.

Indeed.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Awareness.
How can i be sure i'm on the right path in life? I've been seeing and hearing the name of someone who hurt me badly in the past, everywhere i go. I fear history is repeating itself but I can't seem to see a way out. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes
Hi Awareness.
How can i be sure i'm on the right path in life? I've been seeing and hearing the name of someone who hurt me badly in the past, everywhere i go. I fear history is repeating itself but I can't seem to see a way out. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello BehindBlueEyes.

What a wonderful name--and song.

That is it! You asked a question that cuts right to the chase, as some of you say. Simple and direct. How may you be sure? By how you feel. But even before we get into that, we suggest that you consider that there is no "wrong" path, ultimately, in the sense that each choice, every action, every journey is equally valid as a life experience.

As long as you may believe (if this is the case) that you are on a "wrong" path, or a path that is not as "good" as another, this type of thinking and feeling can be very problematic for you, simply because you may be devaluing your current experience.

It is very important that you learn to deeply value your present situation, your present circumstance, in order to feel peace and clarity about your life path. Remember, none of you are in the Earth plane so that you can get somewhere better. As a soul you are experiencing a human existence really for the opportunity to enjoy physical reality. Joy is the purpose.

Now, in terms of whether in any given moment you are in alignment with your inner spirit or not, this is where the concept of "right path" or "wrong path" has its true validity, for when you are positively focused and feeling any degree of satisfaction, this is when you are on a "right path," in that sense, and when you are focused in an attitude of lack and limitation, this is what may be seen as a "wrong path" in terms of meaning a pathway of thought and action that is negatively focused in fear.

The REAL cutting-edge question to ask yourself is, "Am I, right now, appreciating myself and my life as it is?" That is the golden question in which an honest answer from yourself--to yourself--will reveal what you want to know. This is how you answer your own question, dear one.

If you feel dissatisfied, this is a clear answer that says you are presently focused in a negative pathway of thought and emotion. And we will note that there is no neutral or mid-point that is between positive and negative. Understand that every thought, every choice, is either positively-oriented or negatively-oriented to some degree.

Your only two real choices in any given moment are either love or fear.

It is really this simple. Choose to feel better, choose to love/appreciate yourself where you are, and you are following the "right" path that is in alignment with your True Spiritual Nature. Choose to extend appreciation and kindness to others, and you are on a "righteous" path in terms of being in alignment with your Higher Self.

We suggest that you look at your "path" in terms of how you are feeling. Be more aware of the emotional path that you are on, our friend. Most humans perceive their "path" in terms of their actions, their perceived role, status, environment, etc. None of those things really matter in terms of truly understanding what a path really is, which is about how you are feeling, how you are perceiving. It is about quality, never about quantity.

"What quality of attitude am I displaying?" This is the kind of poignant question that one must ask of oneself if one is to discover his/her relationship to their innermost being. There is no cutting corners. Any avoidance of one's present-moment feeling-nature is a self-imposed "roadblock" to experiencing joy.

This is very important to hear: You don't have to create your joy. It is already your innermost spiritual experience. You only need to remove the blinders to perceiving your already-present joy. Joy is the backdrop to all experiences. All experiences are like shades that are placed over joy, with some shades being darker than others, and some shades being brighter and more transparent which allow the light of joy to shine more brightly through. NO experience may exist without some degree of Divine Light or Life Force being channeled through it. Even "evil" may only exist by virtue of the presence of Divine Life.

Understanding this, one may then clearly perceive beauty and grace at the core of every experience. Love doesn't need fear or hate in order to exist, yet fear and hatred could not exist without Divine Unconditional Love, which is God. Love is supreme. It has no real opposite. The only "opposite" of love is opposition to love.

Quote:
I've been seeing and hearing the name of someone who hurt me badly in the past, everywhere i go. I fear history is repeating itself but I can't seem to see a way out. Thank you.

If you "can't seem to see a way out" this would only be because you choose not to see a way out. This has nothing to do with anyone else but you, our friend. Seeing and hearing a particular person's name in itself doesn't mean anything, it is how you perceive and interpret it that matters. It is how you FEEL about it.

You must find a more pleasant focus of your attention, if you are to have a more peaceful experience. Like most humans you are largely seeking intellectual answers, or an intellectual understanding. But true clarity is JOY, as we like to say to our human friends. Find clarity in feelings of relief, inner peace, well-being, beauty, love...rather than in mental answers.

It may seem to some that we are offering what may appear to be mental or intellectual answers, yet that is not what the Higher Self really offers you. We are offering LOVE, we are offering ENCOURAGEMENT, and this is being translated by a mind that is formulating these divine vibrations that we transmit into sentences that carry these frequencies.

History never actually repeats itself. A re-run may be similar, but it is never the same experience on an elemental level. Ask yourself, "Is this worry really serving me?" This is another cutting-edge question that gets right to the heart of the matter, the bone of the meat.

Remember: Your attention is a "magnet." It "magnetizes" events to you, including people and other entities. You "magnetized" this awareness to you, this entity called "awareness," from your loving awareness. It wasn't your worry that "attracted" us, it was and is your LOVE, your openness, your receptivity.

We therefore suggest to you, dear BehindBlueEyes, that you give more focus of attention to this very wonderful LOVE that is flowing throughout your being. We suggest that you not take your "stuff" so seriously. We suggest that you lighten up and be easy on yourself. We suggest that you release focusing so much on "what happened," whatever it may be.

We suggest that you make your journey, your path, more about you and your relationship to your God Within. Ye are a god. You are not (in essence) enslaved to a nightmarish past event or history. You must allow yourself to "get over it" if you are to enjoy your chosen path. No one has a set-in-stone path. Your path is never your chosen human profession. It is not a job or a career. That is not what a path really is, we remind our friends.

A path is a momentum of focus. Your attention determines the pathway you travel. So if you continue to worry and fear, you are (to some degree) continuing to follow a dangerous path, an unhappy path, if it gets that intense for you. It is just this simple. YOU determine what path you follow.

We hope that our answers have served to provide you with a strong basis for helping you release fear. We perceive that you, BeyondBlueEyes, are in the greater sense of your spiritual maturity actually following a soul path that is very broad in scope, for you are a deeply compassionate being.

Give more attention to things, to subjects, to activities that give you a sense of relief and a sense of peace. Let your path be presented to you by your Higher Self, through honoring ALL your feelings, the happy and the unhappy. Discount nothing. Appreciate everything. This is your true practice, in terms of embodying your True Self.

We love you immensely and bid you well. We are complete.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your caring response.
I will try to focus on what's good in my life and let go of the past. Hopefully something good is just around the corner.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you so much for your caring response.
I will try to focus on what's good in my life and let go of the past. Hopefully something good is just around the corner.

We appreciate you.

Many wonderful experiences await you, but they await you in the NOW, since all things already exist. Notice that you never actually "arrive" at a future destination, for when you are "there" it is really experienced as HERE, as now.

It's not about what's around the corner, it's about what is on your own block, your own street, your own front yard, which simply means your current experience, your current focus of attention. If you find things to appreciate and enjoy right now, even imagining and fantasizing about wonderful things but feeling the satisfaction of it right now "as if" it were already here, then you are truly moving along a positive path.

Success is a happy journey, not a goal or destination that is reached. There must be consistency, positive momentum. What kinds of joyous things would you like to experience, if you'd like to share? What turns you on? (You all know what we mean by that.) We would like to hear about them.