Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Ascender

energy in legs

Hi all.
I recently started to feel energy.I feel it strongest when i hold my hands in front of me facing each other and my hands feel like magnets repelling.Iv played around with it by putting it into my chakras and have had a lot of body movement at first.My son can feel it when he puts his hand between mine,he feels a tingling sensation and it made his hand numb.

When im sitting down watchin tv,relaxing or meditating the energy moves in me without me trying.What i feel is my feet feel heavy and stuck to the ground,the energy move up my legs and my legs get tense.Sometimes when it reaches my root chakra i shake and sometimes it continues up my back and into my head.It all feels great but i dont seem to have control of it.

Does anyone have any advice?
Is the energy coming up from the ground or am I putting energy down into the ground?
Do you think i am grounded?
Old 14-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Experiencer

The more grounded you are, the faster (and more thoroughly) you can root.
You are attatching yourself to the earth by keeping your feet still on the ground, allowing for energy to flow more freely into your system.

No need to worry, you are gaining energy, not loosing...
Old 16-07-2012, 02:54 PM
mightything

im not sure if this is gona answer you.
but energy is all about awareness. having it travel your body creates energy sensations.
if you want control. use more awareness actions on the body part you want an energy reaction in, or a chakras.
like swirling in your 1 palm or both at the same time with your awareness.
creates those energies in your hands and feet (if you swirl there also)
you can also trace your awareness from fingertip to wrist, and back
also a gentle pulling apart in the center of the palm.
these you can adjust to work on any part of your body and from my exp they work
and it stops being so passive. but i think you shouldnt forget the passive feelings either and what your body does naturally for reasons i havnt fully figured yet.