Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Honestly

Thanks! That was an interesting viewpoint!
Old 25-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Knower
I'd like to share this: I've been in a relationship for one month, so far, with the first man I've been with since my twin flame "ran". I waited a few months and zeroed in on someone who I felt was worthy exploring a connection with. There was something spiritual about our connection, as well. It might not be a long-lived relationship, but through this man, I've discovered works by David Deida (sacred feminine and masculine; sex as a sacred communion, etc) and he is the first man to have taught me to orgasm with a partner. All of these are gifts I might share with tf, if we are ever together again.
So I just wanted to say - dating others can be worth it.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
I'd like to share this: I've been in a relationship for one month, so far, with the first man I've been with since my twin flame "ran". I waited a few months and zeroed in on someone who I felt was worthy exploring a connection with. There was something spiritual about our connection, as well. It might not be a long-lived relationship, but through this man, I've discovered works by David Deida (sacred feminine and masculine; sex as a sacred communion, etc) and he is the first man to have taught me to orgasm with a partner. All of these are gifts I might share with tf, if we are ever together again.

AWESOME!!!
Old 25-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
..Do you all find it "okay" or even possible to date other people after having felt the love with a TF connection?

I tried last year & the Universe intervened & my TF & I ended up reconnecting & growing closer. Now, while he's running, I have opportunity to go out with a few people, but find myself comparing others to him - or almost "bored" because of the lack of intensity.

I separated & eventually divorced & set my Ex & myself free because of the bond with my TF, wanting to be 100% honest with myself & everyone else, etc. I do NOT want to settle, but do I wait forever...? Help!!

Thats is exactly how I feel. No one else like him, lack of intensity i will feel for another person. I have been on dating sites and nothing.

I want my twin back :) We are 100% right for each other.

That is why it blows my mind, that he even felt our connection in the beginning now as he runs he is on dating sites looking for another and i am thinking huh? will there be a strong connection i doubt it :
Old 25-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
AWESOME!!!

Thank you, Loving Soul! Yes, yes, it is.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:51 PM
loan ranger

Im trying. I joined a dating site but cant seem to get a date. Whether its because im just pretending to myself im moving on without actually putting in any effort or whether the other party sense im just not that bothered or interested. Just going through the motions i guess of trying to move on and date others because its the "normal" thing to do and what ive done in the past after breaking up with others before m twin but my heart is not really in it. Guys must sense that. Thats not to say if someone engages my interest i wont progress forward with dates or a relationship i just havnt met anyone who ignites anything in me like my twin did.
Old 25-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly

OMG. I like your new man.
Are you sure that you do not want to keep him for a long time?
If you do not want him, can I have his number?
Old 26-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account
This has been a hard thing for me to deal with. I was the runner,and I dated pretty immediately after I ran, because I was trying to fill the huge void that was left in his absence and I wanted to convince myself that the connection wasn't unique and that I could love again. All of my relationships since I met him seem to have been cursed though, and now that I'm going through a divorce I'm scared to date again, though that most likely will mean that I'll live the rest of my life alone, since I don't know where my TF is and he doesn't know where I am and we have no way of connecting save by the grace of the Lord. So if it's His will than we will meet again, if not I have to come to peace with that. I've recently met a man who I have a connection with and who has the same spiritual practice as me, who I would date after the divorce was finalized if he was interested. On one hand, I don't want to spend my life alone, and as much as the connection with my TF was/is indescribably unique and powerful, I can and have loved again. Not in that way, but very deeply none the less. On the other hand, each time I've dated (or in one case married) another man, I feel like I'm sort of betraying my TF because, no love can compare to our love. I also feel that on some level I've been dishonest in every relationship I've had, because I've told none of them about my TF and I know that I love someone more than I can ever love them. My ex husband used to tell ask me if I loved him more than I'd loved any other man, and I would try to change the subject because I didn't want to lie to him. Once he told me that he felt that there was someone who I was holding in my heart that I loved more than him and he wanted to know who it was. He was right of course. I feel like it's kind of bad to date someone other than my TF because he will sense that there's part of me which I'm keeping from him and that my love will never be complete. But do I really need to be alone for the rest of my life? I'm a single Mom and I want my kids to have a father figure in their life and I want someone to share my life with. We aren't meant to be alone in this world.
Old 26-08-2013, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Please tell me why is it so easy for the runner to go find another person to be with? I just feel so sad at the moment, and questioning why why why? argh
Old 26-08-2013, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
Its a beautiful love that i had with Twin, I glowed and when i see him I glow, when he visited me, I glowed. I am content when i am with myself but when we are together I glow and heaps more content.

Could I glow with another person? Really dont think anyone can match to how we were together. I am open but really unsure.

That is why I am wondering, surely my twin felt the intensity with us and for him to find someone else, the intensity surely could not match? But not sure, its just a thought.