Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-12-2010, 02:18 PM
hollew

Why don't I ever experience...

...anything like you guys have?

I am longing to have some kind of encounter, something that I can say about "yes, there is definately something out there"?

Yes, I have intuition and yes, I have had the "feeling" of somebody being in my bedroom. But none of that is actual proof. My husband thinks I am mad and just can't seem to find a way of communitacting with spirit guides, angels, spirits...nothing.
It only ever seems to happen to others.

Nicole
Old 15-12-2010, 03:22 PM
hippocratie

When it happens they don't stop thinking that you are mad, maybe that's what the secret is. Maybe the first thing that you have to do is be willing to stick to your faith regardless of what other people try to tell you. You know God isn't stupid.
Old 16-12-2010, 01:33 AM
MYFIGO

Nicole... even when you experience things like we do, he'll never be convinced unless he experiences it. LOL

I've read several times that people who become more spiritually aware often experience an increase of happenings. Don't worry about it.. just begin learning about any of the topics you find here that interest you. I think the secret is "looking within" and being still. Then you will hear and see things that others miss.

Good luck!
Old 16-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Master
I tell you a little secret, when I apparently disappeared into pure Being or Oneness and Realized that I was everything that IS, all these thing that you are after all disappeared, they were all of the mind, if there's no mind these wouldn't exists. So don't worry about them, just try and be who you truly are, pure Being, pure Love, isn't that enough ?.
Old 16-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Experiencer
You are not alone! I don't even have the intuition to fall back on, lol!
Old 16-12-2010, 06:29 AM
supernova

Spiritual experiences are not synchronic in this world wherein and people always can understand things that can be proved by our sensors and anything that goes beyond or that cannot be empirically proved is called a flawed doctrinaire. I understand that you are towards understanding your real self and coming across your TF. Do not seek your husband or anybody to comprehend this subtle navigation of yours
Old 16-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Scibat

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollew
...anything like you guys have?

I am longing to have some kind of encounter, something that I can say about "yes, there is definately something out there"?

Yes, I have intuition and yes, I have had the "feeling" of somebody being in my bedroom. But none of that is actual proof. My husband thinks I am mad and just can't seem to find a way of communitacting with spirit guides, angels, spirits...nothing.
It only ever seems to happen to others.

Nicole

I am in the same boat as you are Nicole. Except I really haven't even had feelings like yours, I seem to be blocked or something. My advice is just be patient, if people like us are meant to experience something extraordinary, we will. Just probably not when we're looking for it.
Old 16-12-2010, 09:42 AM
pre-dawn

I think that most of the fantastic tales are just made up. We want them to be there so we put them there.

Ever had a dream that ends not very favorably for you, and then you lie semi-awake and the 'dream' now carries on to a much more pleasant scene?
Later on it not only becomes almost impossible to separate the true dream from the awake 'dream', but the awake 'dream' sticks in the mind (of course because it has made it up a moment or two ago) and the true 'dream' is virtually impossible to recall.
Old 16-12-2010, 10:05 AM
hollew

Thank you for all your replies! Perhaps I'm just trying too hard...
Old 16-12-2010, 04:30 PM
mikron

Hi Nicole Please know that Life is not a straight line! meaning do not focus what you're saying You left out one key word in your response "Inspiration" are you inspired by spirituality or ever even your own enlightenment!

so my suggestion try an expand consciousness and focus on out ward energies being of service is a high honor and just as much as you feel is right and when you least expect it ,,, then you get something that surprises your self!

peace mikron