Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Chi-Smurf

Question Amazing "ORB" Experience!

I had this 'awesome' experience on the 3rd night of grieving, over the loss of my younger brother. This particular night I had gone to bed with my partner, it was 04.00am and I hadnt slept much in the past nights. Within minutes of getting in bed, an 'orb' came racing through the window on the left (at a height of approx 6ft) and seemed to bend on an angle as it entered through the window. The orb was approx 2" diameter and a bright illuminous yellow colour. It seemed to disappear within a blink of an eye but my eyes were still focused on the area where the orb appeared. With this amazement I said "F**k Me, did you see that" to my partner. My Misses replied "Yes! I did!" and we both had full focus on the spot where the orb entered. Within seconds my eyes were drawn to the left, where our lazy betty string for the light was, directly inbetween my partner and me and where my youngest child was sleeping. The string was moving very slowly and I didnt move my head, only my eyes. At the moment I move my eyes my partner said "Look at the string for the light". She jumped to her knees to observe the pull down string and told me to feel around that area. As she said that I got a strange sensation in my toes on my right foot, a cold feeling. I got to my knees and with my left hand feeling around the string, the same sensation came over my fingertips, really cold. The whole experince lasted approx 45 minutes and there is alot more details to this particular experience. However the experience was awesome and I felt as though my brother was back here with me. Having being sceptical about spirituality for most of my life and making fun of my partner when she used to watch Most Haunted, I know believe in something more than what we are told.
I would like to ask anybody with the knowledge and wisdom of these particular experiences, If you can kindly post some information regarding my experience and the meaning, what are orbs? Any relevant information welcome.

Thankyou Chi-Smurf
Old 31-03-2011, 07:26 PM
LightFilledHeart

How very strange. I read the post about the encounter with the orb earlier this morning and posted a response, yet I don't see it here. Weird!

All I said was I think orbs may be how anyone not in a body might appear to the human eye. This could be people dreaming and out of their bodies... perhaps even under anesthesia.... or those who no longer dwell in 3-D bodies but now exist in the realms of spirit. I surmised since you lost your beloved brother very recently that it might indeed be a visitation from him. Perhaps if it returns, you might try directing some questions at it/him.