Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-10-2023, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

a revelation in a city building part 1

this dream starts in a city street walking in a westerly direction ,then coming to a 4-way stop and crossing the street heading north. after going about 6 blocks i came to a ramshackle run down looking building which to judge by appearances would not even qualify as a respectable tenement. appearances can be deceptive. i crossed the street and went inside. the inside of the building was Completely different from the outside. it was an ultra-modern building with an elevator with a maximum capacity of 58 people.but i took the stairway up. there were 2 stairways one to the south of the elevator and one to the north i took the south stairway. the building divided into two sections after the 5th floor. 2 separate areas walled off from each other, leading to different offices entirely. when i reached the fifth floor with the dividing wall separating the two parts. a door opened about 1 flight up the south stairway and a group of people i took to be scientists - they were all dressed in white coats- came out and took the stairs up just in front of me. interestingly enough, a similarly dressed group came up by way of the north stairway. but instead of taking the stairs they took the elevator. i followed the first group up the stairs. when they reached the 11th floor they stopped in front of a large metal door which they opened by entering a code on a panel on the doorknob. much to my surprise they invited me in. so i went in. once inside i saw a scientific facility with ultra-sophisticated technology. way beyond anything officially admitted to. there was very small room with a window from the ceiling to the floor from which you could see most of the city skyline. it could be rotated to see in the opposite direction. right now it was facing northwest. the entire floor was simply fascinating. there were dials and charts, of all sizes, with different functions. one kept a record of all the air currents in the world. what activity there was at any given moment. what places were likely to experience cyclones or hurricanes. but not only that. they recorded what substances were in the air at the time. both the quantity and the quality. other charts performed the same function for the ocean currents in the world. [continued]
Old 13-10-2023, 01:17 PM
Newbie ;)

a revelation in a city building part 2

{continued} other charts kept tabs on the armed forces in the world . how many planes in a nation's air force were up in the air at the moment . how many ships and submarines were at sea, their speed and the caliber and range of their guns. how many army units were active,the range and caliber of their artillery, the speed and range of their tanks etc. which came across as very unusual. why would they need to know this? and i noticed charts and graphs with multicolored waves. these were recording frequency and radio waves active in the city at the time,both radar and sonar. recording all frequencies in use and their wavelengths. some i already knew of such as shortwave and military communication. but some others i had never heard of or even knew existed. which set me to thinking. maybe some of this has to do with extraterrestrial technology. then i happened to look at a screen with waves constantly moving,some straight,some moving in a zigzag pattern. there was no uniformity among them. a scientist standing nearby explained "those are the wavelength patterns of all sound and transmission waves active in the area" "here is where you were several hours ago" he pressed a button and i saw myself standing at the intersection 3 hours ago, only now there were all sorts of wave patterns visible. SCIENTIST: those are ELF,UHF and electro-magnetic waves as they were 3 hours ago at the intersection ME:my god,what a lot of activity SCIENTIST:darn right there was. the whole area was being scanned ME:i felt as though i had to compel myself to walk forward,as though were walking through a thick sticky substance SCIENTIST:now you know why. they scan all activity within 10 blocks of this building we scan too ME: but not nearly so harmfully, i do not think SCIENTIST: heck no, someone could get cancer from the beams they use, if exposed to them long enough. all they care about is identifying everyone who goes in and out of this building ME: that is not reassuring SCIENTIST: [expletive] right it's not ME: but what are those searchlight beams i see SCIENTIST: they monitor all the air traffic in and out here ME: so you keep a record of all the frequencies active in this city SCIENTIST; all the frequencies, their parameters and what they are capable of affecting. would you like to see some of our science. come on some of their inventions were truly amazing [continued]
Old 13-10-2023, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

a revealation in a city building part 3

[continued] one invention of theirs particularly caught my attention. this was used for diagnosis of a patient. (there were several doctors present in this group) first the patient sat in a chair,then wires were strapped to both wrists and a helmet was lowered. it covered the whole face down to the chin. it was capable of reading what vitamins and minerals were plentiful and which were deficient, the body's metabolism and body fluids, which nerves were damaged and where,what bones were not properly aligned,which tissues were healthy, what vital organs were functioning as they should be and which were not, the patients oxygen level, the blood type, the thinness and thickness of the blood and the brainwave pattern. all these results appeared on a screen attached to the helmet. in short these doctors could ascertain in 10 minutes what it would most doctors months, even years to find out. a doctor was right there and wrote a prescription on the spot . they had a frequency sound treatment which with infra-light could work wonders in a patients treatment. i also noticed high frequency communication devices which reach places all over the world. also hi-tech transportation. elevators that moved horizontally, small cars resembling inner city rail cars but much smaller,and which moved on magnetic energy through secret passages in the building. they were used when something top secret came up, or when it became necessary to meet with scientists from the north side of the building. what happened next was fascinating. it leaves me still wondering in waking state. i had a slight headache which my scientist friend said was the result of being exposed to radiation beams while (unknowingly) on the way to this building. he gave me a serum which was an antidote. while i was seated in a chair waiting for the serum to take effect i glanced up and happened to notice a group looking out the window previously described with a very intense(in some cases, worried) expression. i became curious and asked what was the matter. {continued}
Old 13-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

revelation in a city building part 4

{continued} for an answer one of the scientists pointed at a certain spot in the window and said "look there" now in this dream state vision i was able to see exactly where he indicated.i saw a woman with long thick dark hair wandering the city streets with a dazed expression. by this time it was night. she waked over to an overpass over a busy highway and looked at the traffic below. for a minute i was afraid she would jump but no, she turned and wandered the street with an intense expression on her face. the scientist who had pointed her out now explained 1st SCIENTIST:this is Serious ,we have to get to her before they do 2nd SCIENTIST[the one who had pointed her out] she was in one of their facilities for treatment.she checked in because of violent headaches,seeing visions and hearing voices. she saw happened to patients that were "cured" who were little better than happy walking zombies. she found they were going to use her for experimental purposes. she managed to escape but not before they had tampered with her brain with so-called medications which were in reality mind altering drugs. that facility is supposedly a treatment center but is really run like a prison. patients are drugged into either a state of vegetation or euphoria or something worse. in any case they cease to be "productive members of society" as they put it. they run all sorts of tests,which are unnecessary. what it is really about is control. ways to control human behavior which ,believe me ,they will try on the general population if they find a way to. they do not hesitate to forcibly inject patients with drugs to alter their mental state if they become "UN-cooperative" which with them could mean anything from wanting to know what they are being for and why to showing some signs of independent thought. they say after one patient was "helped" in this way she became euphoric and jumped out of 16th story window under the illusion she could fly ME: what? were there no attendants to bar the window? SCIENTIST: oh yes, but one thing about this medication. it brings out faculties which until then had been dormant. she danced and moved across the room with incredible speed. then went up the stairway before anyone could interfere and ran up the stairs,singing as she moved with speed of an Olympic racer ,sometimes taking them 3 at a time. she stopped at a locked window on the 16th floor which she pried open with her bare hands. officially it was set down to someones carelessness in not locking the window which was an outright lie. the window had been not only double locked but triple locked. no blame was placed on the doctor who prescribed the medication. instead they were fascinated by the fact that this medication give someone super speed and super strength. they began to run experiments on patients that were looked on as relatively harmless.. this woman who has escaped was going to be one of them. now i think you have a clear picture of the situation. and so i did. not a pleasant picture but a clear one. i looked out the window . i could see her crossing the street in a diagonal pattern. and i saw something else. a car which i knew belonged to "them" (it was never clearly defined who "they" and "we " were but you can draw your own conclusions) was moving along the a street very slowly about 8 blocks from where she was. and i could see they were armed. very heavily armed,in fact. with a desert.eagle pistol 429, a high powered,long range rifle, an sub machine gun and another weapon that seemed to be laser based. fine company for supposed healers. {continued}
Old 14-10-2023, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

revelation in a city building part 5

[continued] by comparison "our" car (about 5 blocks to the west and 2 blocks south in a lane) was very lightly armed,with only one pistol of small caliber and a few grappling weapons. the scientist said "it is imperative that we get to her before they do. this is an emergency. they do not have any implants in her head,thank god ME: are you sure? SCIENTIST: if they did she never would have been able to escape. i am going to notify a source that can help. and he turned around and strolled over to a booth which was lit with blue-green light. he pressed a button which glowed yellow. soon i heard a phone ringing. a voice answered VOICE: hello,main station. this is unit XP-125 . commander 87 speaking SCIENTIST; we have an emergency here. she escaped from the facility but seems to be somewhat disoriented. one of their armed patrols are in a car about 8 blocks away. they have not found her yet chances are high they will. we have to get to her before they do. COMMANDER;how close are they? SCIENTIST;about 8 blocks to the east. i went to the window and saw something ME; THEY JUST TURNED IN HER DIRECTION SCIENTIST; yes,thank you. the friend [a code name used to refer to someone friendly who was not part of their group] says they just turned in her direction. COMMANDER; i will have the whole outfit ready in 3 minutes SCIENTIST; [breathes a sigh of relief] thank god. believe me, there is no situation that squadron XP-125 cannot handle they will be more than a match for the patrol. i looked out the widow. the night sky was filled with planes and hovercraft of every description. one craft was luminous. it looked like a pyramid at the top but was rectangular at the bottom. the scientist said "there they go. she is rescued" i was relieved but much to my disappointment i woke up. i really wanted to know what happened next. and that is one of the most lucid dreams i ever dreamed. if someone thinks they can help analyze it,please do.
Old 14-10-2023, 11:20 AM
All your parts 2-5 are being merged into 1 thread.
Please continue any more parts on this one thread pls...any questions PM me. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

reply to recent communication

thank you, i will . although it does seem that some of them would be rather long threads
Old 14-10-2023, 11:04 PM
Master

i read this with interested, specially liked your use of directions well it seems like toward the end it turned into a classic good vs evil theme, those who would allow others to be who they are vs those who would try to make others be who they want them to be.
Old 16-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)

greetings,falling leaves. you are right about it ending as a battle between good and evil,or a battle between freedom and tyranny. shaping others in a mold of how you want them to be,instead of how they are is the very foundation of tyranny. although i did not at first realize the direction it was going to take it turned out as a revelatory dream,as the title denotes. perhaps symbolic of my own dissatisfaction with the world around me. when the scientists invited me in to see their facility i was surprised but fascinated. vehicles that moved in a way i had never seen before. i knew there was much more to this organization than met the eye. keeping tabs on the worlds armed forces etc. while i did not know the exact purpose of this group i could deduce a lot from what i saw. especially interesting was the medical invention and the speed they could so thoroughly diagnose a patient. i found out later of the battle between opposing forces, when i saw the woman who had escaped from the supposed mental health clinic. i look forward to your response
Old 16-10-2023, 09:12 PM
J.oak...long threads are fine! We have many here...from a decade ago even :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru