Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Inherited from Great grand mother?

I saw a video of my grandmother and her sister talking about their mother. They said she used to place her hand on their forehead and when she did they could see their "grandfather" who they said was a giant all white man, kind of like albino. They said that he was from the spirit world, but their grandmother was from the real world. That would make my great grandma "1/2 spirit world" my grandma "1/4th" my dad "1/8th' and me '1/16th.' Could this possibly have something to do with my ability to astral project? It has to be some sort of gene that we have, maybe not physically but a spiritual gene?
Old 21-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Master
All our of spirits are from the spirit world, we return to it after we pass away. Just because your Grandfather was saw in spirit form does not mean he was anymore spirit than any other human on this earth. Obviously your Grandfather had a body otherwise you would not be alive today. We have a body and we have a spirit the goal of life is making those 2 things into 1. Meaning if you can connect the line between your physical life and your spiritual life then you have succeeded. I think saying the whole part spirit is a stretch because we are all just as much spirit as the next person. Honestly I don't know the point of this post.

Every human in the world has the ability to Astral Project but it definitely comes easier for some than others, natural abilities affect this. There is a "God gene" a gene that people who believe in religion possess and the ones who do not possess that gene tend not to be religious. No such thing as a spirit gene because we all have spirits whether we are in touch with them or not.