Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Kamila

energy drained plz help

For the past couple days I've been sooooo tired all day even after I take a nap. I think that it is most likely related to my health etc. but just in case wanted to see if I could get some help just in case because I can't take it anymore. Do I need to do a grounding meditation? If so how and do I have to stand On a ground like Outside Or can I do it in my apartment? Also I've been seeing like a violet pale light for couple minutes from the corner Of my right eye but idk it could be my eye being tired maybe? Hehe thx
Old 01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

When you begin developing yourself spiritually, it's normal to see lights like that in the corners of your eye and your peripheral vision. I usually see blue or white. Have you been doing any energy work on others? Try a meditation that will bring energy in from the universe and also the earth at the same time. To do this, you only need to get into a meditative state and visualize it.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Kamila

No I haven't done it in a while but I'll try a meditation. Thank u
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
First and foremost it's always best to get the advice of a medical professional, as fatigue could be the result of many things. Such as anemia, or fatigue syndrome, even from depression. Not saying you have any of those, but it's always best to get things checked first. So you can rule out as much as you can. That way you can go from there.

Other things could be looking towards your diet to see what kind of vitamins and minerals you are getting on a daily basis, as well as even something like a multi-vitamin. I'm nothing without my vitamins. Without them it takes me longer to get moving in the day.

Other than that, you can try shielding and grounding yourself.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Kamila

Thank u you are right. I have been lacking On vitamins, I need to take better care Of my body thank you again
Old 09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
SpiritMasterLD

If the problem is not medically related, then it could that you are going through a process of spiritual integration.

The fact that you are here communicating on this board, instead of sitting in a doctors office, may be a clue that it could be spiritually related instead, and that you have just been guided to make the post that you have

Therefore, you may have experienced something difficult recently, which you are attempting to integrate and understand. Sleep is often a means that people use to recenter themselves, because the dream state is highly effective in helping us to work through issues.

Meditation is another effective route. Both of these "techniques" assist in temporarily slowing down the contrast that is coming to you, by getting your mind to slow down, and therefore reduce the amount of potential resistant thoughts that you might otherwise introduce.

These resistant thoughts would only aggravate the condition in which you already felt overwhelmed with.
Old 28-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Ascender
Proper rest. Hydration. Vitamins. Fresh air. Nature. Water. Positive affirmation. Get out, get your blood pumping, energy flowing and breathe deep. Kundilini.

Do you practice yoga? It's a great way to heal body, mind on a cellular level. Rid the stagnation within, refresh and invigorate. Meditate. Sit in silence, regenerate.

:)
Old 28-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Kamila

Thank you all Im better now and I take vitamins and I walk everyday. But I think it was related to something spiritual rather than physical. Either way im better and I appreciate all the advice I think it was in some sort Of change going On but im not sure.
Old 29-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Ascender

Kamila, I'm glad to hear that you're better now!

I know three grounding meditations. The first came to me in a dream, and I just try and go back to that memory: I'm lying down in a grassy meadow, and I can feel myself becoming part of the earth. Loam replaces the marrow in my bones, rocks replace my bones, plant roots replace my nerves... Inhaling the smell of grass doesn't stop at the nose or lungs, but becomes this cloud of energy that reaches all the way to my toes. If there's any part of me that resists this process, then I try to relax it into the ground.

That's one grounding meditation.

This other one, I picked up from one of Christopher Penczak's books. Wherever you might be, there's the planet earth underneath your feet, and it's often too vast to take notice of us. This meditation sounds like it takes advantage of the earth's natural aura. Attune to something rising up from the earth, you can visualize it as green light or green fire, coming up through your feet and strengthening your muscles.

The third one involved channeling the root chakra, and sort of "pushing" the location of the chakra down into the earth, or "dropping" it down. It's part of your spirit, so stretching your chakra shouldn't hurt you. When it meets the earth, you might feel that you're being drained at first. If you can continue to let it drain you, however, naturally the flow will reverse and you will find that drained energy being replaced with fresh new earth energy. After that, pull your chakra back up, and you'll have been grounded.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Kamila

Thank u