Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-12-2015, 03:15 AM
Master
the difference between orbs and flashes of light/colors

What is the difference between the two? As for me, I have never seen an orb. As experiences of orbs involve them flying all over the place. For me, I see flashes of light. White most of the time. But have seen blue, red, and green, as well.
Old 27-12-2015, 05:40 AM
Master
Consider that their color, flash rate, size, clarity, opacity and so on are all just psychic interpretations. Specifically how your mind translates frequency/energy information into a visual format.

That means you are the only one who can solve the riddle of what is perceived may represent and only how it represents for you.

What you actually see is going to depend on your state of awareness and clarity - so sometimes things will have more color or more detail than other times. Sometimes something white will develop color as you go deeper into mental silence.

If one was to continue to develop their awareness orbs might be heard and felt, perhaps smelled or tasted - because we are learning more ways to perceive and translate information not perceivable by the 5 senses into a language readable by the 5 senses. Make sense?
Old 27-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Master
So... It's starting level of perceiving spirit and seeing them? Starts as flashes until it fully develops into orbs and beyond?
Old 27-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Master
There's no set pattern of development, it is totally individualized. The most I could say it that this appears to be how it's developing for you :)

But yes, you are perceiving things not normally perceived by the 5 senses alone. I say 'things', because we do not know for sure that they are spirits - they could just be multi-dimensional moths, butterfly's, dust mites or any other random thing.
Old 27-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Master
Interesting. And how do I strengthen and enhance this ability/gift, so it can come in more clearer and able to 'see' it better.
Old 27-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Master
Play with it more. Use it every time you can, explore it lots.

It's said we don't have even have grasp on something until we spend 100 hours focused on do it. 1000's of hour starts leading to mastery of a subject.

So spent as much time as you can exploring and experiencing it :)
Old 27-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Master
I've been seeing them for about 9 years now. I see them when my eyes are open. When it's dark, in like my room at night for instance, I will see wavy lines. White shadows/blobs moving around. I've not really stared at them for hours to see if they focus on enhance or anything. Some nights I don't even notice it, since it happens so much... And then some days if I don't see it, or them, it feels kind of empty. Like a piece of me is missing.
Old 28-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Master
I ask what things are when I see them, sometimes the answers ring with truth.
Old 29-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Blue lights

I've done a lot of communication with the dead. I saw blue lights in a room in the day time once flashing like stars. They looked like the lights on a cop car at night. Or a crystal being dangled in the sunlight making flashing stars. I never knew what it meant. At the time it happened I wasn't shocked at all because I'd already witnessed so much. I just thought it was probably the dead at the time it happened. As usual. I figured it happened for no reason, just a random presence. I could never find anyone else on earth who ever saw the same thing. And I doubt anyone believed me who I told. Then I found online that people were saying it was angels. To me I would assume it's the dead. Then I just a week or so ago joined this forum and now I see other people also saying it's the dead. So yeah I saw the same thing. They kept flashing. And it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life actually. I feel like it was a gift to me or something to see it.
Does anyone know if I could have been the only one who saw it? There was one other person in the room when it happened and it happened right in between us in the room. Direct in between us when I looked at his eyes across the room. He did not say anything about seeing the stars/lights, or act like he did. One day I told him I saw it and he acted like he didn't believe me. So does anyone know if it's possible that I'm the only one who saw it? Or if this person had to of also seen it and was lying? It was RIGHT in front of him too. He was looking right at it too and gave no sign or indication of having seen it, not a waver. I don't know if I gave any indication either. And I didnt' say anything at the time either. I just assumed he didn't see it cuz if he did he would have shown some reaction, assuming he's some typical person. So annnyways, I just found this post saying that it's the dead. That other people saw the same thing. This was what I had figured all along. People are writing all over the internet that it's angels. Since my main focus was the dead and I had been clairaudient a couple times I figured it was the dead and figure that the clairaudience was also from the dead altho the voice sounded angelic that I had heard when clairaudient. You know,when a voice tells you the answer to something right into your head and you hear the voice of someone else. It was a woman's voice and gave me the answers to things I needed to know at the time that I couldn't have known otherwise.
Before I very recently found out people online had seen this (blue flashing stars) (and I don't know if that's what you all are seeing. I keep reading about blue flashing lights. Mine were blue flashing lights that were stars.) I used to ask around at witch stores and ask people who might know. They didn't. No one heard of such a thing. One said it could be a sign from the universe. One said it could be a guardian. Like a guardian angel? Years ago I couldn't find anything online about this at all. I searched then high and low. Although the internet can be a slight source of info we do not need it. Please notice this.

Usually when I had contacted spirit/the dead and asked for things they would do things and I couldn't see them. It looked like an invisible person was doing it. Things being moved as if a person was moving it yet you could see no person there. Or something I could not see banging on the wall when I asked them to. Lamps turning on. ETC ETC ETC ETC. ETC ETC.
I would see something at times almost invisible like air but you could see that it was more than air. Once after moving everything in the room for me all at once doors slamming and blinds shaking etc etc etc all at once for five minutes or so I saw something invisible then fly out the window into the night, once everything had stopped. I saw a dead relative come stand in my room once. I didn't call her, she just came on her own. So they're usually invisible, a couple times I saw them as clearly as people (and yes I am positive of this) and then another time were all the blue flashing lights. I haven't seen them in a while.