Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Toolite

Levels Of Connection/Soul Groups

This is something i've wanted to talk about because I dont have complete understanding of it..

Is it possible that a human being vibrates on certain level but, on that certain level is a soul group? I will provide an example:

Lets say there are three total levels an human can vibrate on and lets use a color for each level.. so level 1.. green and level 2. blue and level 3. purple.

1.Green
2.Blue
3.Purple

Lets say sam vibrates on a level 1. Green.. so is it safe to say that sam will enounter souls on that level and is there a soul group dedicated to that level?

Lets say Lisa vibrates on the purple level would she have access to all levels but, still have her set of soul group based on that level?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
deepsea

I am interested in this,so looking forward to answers.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Enya

An interesting concept! My answer is - anything is possible.
I think, to use your analogy, that Sam would encounter souls on the green level *and* his soul group on that level... but he would also encounter souls on the other levels and the blended levels in-between (green/blue, blue/purple, purple/green) since he is presumably progressing through the levels as he learns. If he just stayed on the green level and never encountered, say, Lisa on purple or George on blue, how would he know what to work towards?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
An interesting concept! My answer is - anything is possible.
I think, to use your analogy, that Sam would encounter souls on the green level *and* his soul group on that level... but he would also encounter souls on the other levels and the blended levels in-between (green/blue, blue/purple, purple/green) since he is presumably progressing through the levels as he learns. If he just stayed on the green level and never encountered, say, Lisa on purple or George on blue, how would he know what to work towards?

Interesting.. i dont know if you would agree but, I want to look at this too as a factor..many people are developing with no help from a human being- meaning the person is searching and asking but, maybe in the wrong group and that group can not answer questions..so it is safe to say that God/Spirit/Universe is the first teacher?
(ex. having premonitions at an early age of bad things going to happen had me searching and certain groups I attached myself to then didnt have any experience in that area to help..so it was scary for a while until I accepted it)

Also, if a person is on the first level I agree with you as they grow they can be exposed to next level before entering that level in its completeness but, do the have the same ability- meaning can they fully communicate and see a soul on level two when they are still on level one?

Old 11-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Interesting.. i dont know if you would agree but, I want to look at this too as a factor..many people are developing with no help from a human being- meaning the person is searching and asking but, maybe in the wrong group and that group can not answer questions..so it is safe to say that God/Spirit/Universe is the first teacher?
(ex. having premonitions at an early age of bad things going to happen had me searching and certain groups I attached myself to then didnt have any experience in that area to help..so it was scary for a while until I accepted it)

Also, if a person is on the first level I agree with you as they grow they can be exposed to next level before entering that level in its completeness but, do the have the same ability- meaning can they fully communicate and see a soul on level two when they are still on level one?

In answer to your first question, I'd say YES - Source is the first and best teacher and it is always best to look Within to find one's truths. As human beings, we are usually conditioned to look outwith ourselves for answers but some spiritual paths, eg Buddhism, teach to look Within.

Second question - each level, as in physical life/schooling - holds clues and answers which naturally lead us to the next and so on. A child in primary school would not understand a college answer, although the initial subject area may be the same in the beginning. So... a person on level one may be able to fully communicate and see a soul on level two without fully understanding what they are connecting with. The converse may also be true, if that person has brought level two or three knowledge with them to this life, to help them understand a particular viewpoint.
Hope that makes sense, lol.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
In answer to your first question, I'd say YES - Source is the first and best teacher and it is always best to look Within to find one's truths. As human beings, we are usually conditioned to look outwith ourselves for answers but some spiritual paths, eg Buddhism, teach to look Within.

Second question - each level, as in physical life/schooling - holds clues and answers which naturally lead us to the next and so on. A child in primary school would not understand a college answer, although the initial subject area may be the same in the beginning. So... a person on level one may be able to fully communicate and see a soul on level two without fully understanding what they are connecting with. The converse may also be true, if that person has brought level two or three knowledge with them to this life, to help them understand a particular viewpoint.
Hope that makes sense, lol.

yes I understand.. what do you think about - so many entites/souls/guides can communicate with us and every message doesnt come with caller id.. do you think we are like a radio - anyone can tap in?

Old 11-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Winepenny

The human mind, accustomed to dealing with finite reality, has difficulty coming to grips with ideas about the infinite. Our concepts of place or state automatically involve time, distance, beginnings and endings, and it is confounding to relate to physical reality as other than what it appears to be. Our limitations, however, do not alter the facts – they merely become harder to quantify. The scientist cannot poke or pinch greater-reality, nor stick it in a bottle with formaldehyde. It defies logic, at least human logic. But it exists nevertheless, so wondrous and grand that when it is glimpsed it defies explanation. In Walt Whitman’s words, in Leaves of Grass: “When I undertake to tell the best I find I cannot, My tongue is ineffectual on its pivots. My breath will not be obedient to its organs, I become a dumb man.”
What proof do we have that these other states co-exist with ours? That’s easy. Everyone has experienced the so-called paranormal in one fashion or another. The fact that it isn’t sufficiently understood does not make it less normal, however. Moreover, our ability to sense these subtle levels at all indicates that we are indeed a part of them already or, conversely, that they are a part of us. You don’t have to buy a ticket in order to have an experiential dream or a presentiment about the future, a part of you is already there, or stated another way, you are already a part of it – at the very center of it all. You always have been and you always will be. You are a part of everything, reaching outward from your present point of realization, extending infinitely in all directions at the same time.
You are an universal, immortal being. You are as I am. I say that because, if you could know it, we are the same. I am as much a part of you as you are part of me, even if my ego and a whole bunch of inner parts might like to differ – and have all-time to do it in. The ultimate quest is to define ourselves through creativeness, diversity and introspection. No matter how long the road may be, through whatever realities, somewhere along the way each one of us will come to the conclusion that we are truly aspects of the same Oneness.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Toolite

in some scernerios one maynot witness what another has witnessed.. thats a piece I want to explore more..
and.

some a person may connect with without a second thought and another there could be no connection at all..

I believe we are connected to some degree or aspect is the darkness also considered part of this oneness?

Old 17-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
yes I understand.. what do you think about - so many entites/souls/guides can communicate with us and every message doesnt come with caller id.. do you think we are like a radio - anyone can tap in?

Pretty much, although some wavelengths will be clearer than others. It's also dependent on the abilities of the spirit person.
Old 18-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Pretty much, although some wavelengths will be clearer than others. It's also dependent on the abilities of the spirit person.

I didnt realize how quick SG/Higher Being can change until I used the pendulum.. very intricate..one higher being answered and a different answered the next question..

I wonder do we sometimes just do the basic test of light or dark speaking to us but, is there a deeper question of - ok its light but, which light? I can say all answers are my first guide but, thats not true...

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!