Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Experiencer

My Story - Feel free to comment

I just want to hare some of my experiences and hopefully your comments/experience will help me have clarity.

I first signed up on this forum a few year ago and then left and came back today. The first time I came across the concept of twin flame was when i met someone at work and I thught he was my twin. I tried searching for signs that were identical to both of us and convinced myself he was my twin...I was wrong.
A year ago I met someone on the internet. He lives in a different country and is 8 years younger than me. We clicked right from the beginning in that we we talking non stop from the time I messaged him the first time. The first day it was on the online forum and I managed to convinced him to use wattasap and ever since for the last year we have been messaging on wattsapp - without missing a day.
I have to mention here that he is someone who is an introvert just like me - nothing wrong with that. We are both loners. And he says he does not like talking over the phone and he never does even with his family. So we have never spoken on the phone but we have heard each others voice through recordings. We have exhanged pictures.
As for the signs - I don't knw if they are signs but we are both facing the same family situations with sick mothers. Work is not particularly great for the boh of us creating a lot of anxiety. Our relaionship with the sibblings are similar...He is very close to his nephew and niese than his brother and it is the same with me. I am closer to my niece than sister. Weird thing (or not) his niece is 12 years old and is called E... and my niece is 12 years old and is called E.... In terms of character we are very muh similar, in the way we see things and react to situations. We have the same illness. We have had the same disappointment in relationsips and his last relationship was years (i means YEARS) ago. The same applies to me. He is a libra and I am too. We are just the same on every aspect....too many to name here.
To cut the story short .... a month ago his friend introduced him to someone (need to mention the firend has tried that last year and it did not work.) He did not want to go and he said he is not interessed in a love relationship only friendship. So that is when I declared my feelings for him and he does not feel this way. Anyway when he came back from meeting her I asked him how it went. He said she is nice and pretty so why not. If she want to see me, I'll let her contact me. 2 days went by no contact from her. Third day she walked into his work and asked him if he wanted to go to the movies or for a walk the week-end. After that first date they decided to see each other more often. So I asked him if it is going to work with her and he said he like her and he thinks something will hppen. And after the first date he deleted all my photos. we are still talking everyday. He has been associating with her friends and is going out to concerts with them, meeting up with them etc. Bearing in mind this is a person who is very shy and does not like crowds and like his own space. He is acting out of character to me.
So on Thursday I asked him what he was doing on his day off on Friday. He said he is going to meeto friends. I asked if it was her and he said yes but not just her there would be others as well. So I asked if it is working with her. His response was: we get on well. We will see how long it lasts.

I have been crushed, devastated, distressed , you name it for the past month. I have always been someon who went is stressed I need to cry it off to get it out of my system and normally after a day I manage to cry. With this it has been a month and I have not been able to cry. I still cannot.
There is a voice inside me telling me not to give up and I am feeling extremely peaceful inside myself. And recently I have been seeing double numbers all the time. They are there aeverywhere.
The weird things is that on Friday I was talking to a friend and she said to me a bird has just flown inside the house through the chimney and she needs to take of it. As soon as I got off the phone I was walking to work, I saw a dead pigeon on the road!
Last night I dreamt of big fish swimming in a river and this morning as I switched my computer on the screen had fishes on!

I don't want to label this connection but I feel there is a strong cnnection between us. I have always dreamt and wanted someone like him. As the yers have gone by I have thought I was just fanatacising and this is ridiculus to be looking for a man like that. But now that I have met that one perosn I always had in my mind for years and years, it just feels extra special.

There is one more thing worth mentioning in here and I think this is quite significant.... a few years agao I saw a movie about soulamtes. Movie started with the angels in heaven being sent to earth. There were 2 soulmates that were dreading to be split and they were holding to each other and were pleading not to be separated. They got separated obviously and sent to two different poles on earth! The movie was about them eventually meeting up etc. That movie was stuck inmmy mind for years and years but I could not remember the exact name. I have tried searching the internet, went onto forums to look for this movie never found it.

So last year I mentioned this movie to this guy I have been talking to. He is int movies so I thought he would probably know the title. He said he had never heard of it. So we left it. A few months later he texted me to say he found my movie. So I asked him if he had been looking for the movie? He said no he was just browsing on Youtube when that movie just popped up ......

So there you go...any comments will be much appreciated.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Experiencer

I forgot to mention that when he said he had no such feelings He said he is looking for someone different who is not like him to make him progress. So when i asked what in character he is not attracted to, he could only say like me being shy...and he is also very shy.
He said he had met a girl online 15 years ago and liked each other and were talking for months but when they met it didnot work out as it was just an image that they had. I am disappointed and distressed that is he using that experience to block anything withme
Old 30-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Experiencer

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some insight... This is driving me crazy