Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
In a way, I have to actually thank you for that comment. Before you pretend it's not judgy or snarky, I am an Empath and I picked up the psychic emotion around it.

I was this close to actually sharing my story, but had doubts. Some of the woundedness and weird comments on this forum made me hesitant.

But like most people going through something, I have a need to share my story.

I think you've convinced me to never share my story. People can learn from others. There is an abundance of information on youtube, so my story is not required.

What is important to me, is my journey and the 'people' (plural, including family members) in my life that I love.

Good luck with the forums guys.

Peace and I'm out.

Hi there.

Sorry, that was not meant to be judgy or snarky. I tend to tease and that might come across weird on the forums. I will watch that in the future.

But my question was genuine. In your last post, you posted that you found genuine and exciting love without a twin flame and that you don't need your twin flame to love and be fulfilled because love is love. But this post you called your twin flame your ideal love which would negate the term love is love, that your twin flame would be your ideal. So my question is what have changed from your last post to this post in how you regard your twin flame and love. That is all.

Sorry once again for any discomfort my comment caused you.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
In a way, I have to actually thank you for that comment. Before you pretend it's not judgy or snarky, I am an Empath and I picked up the psychic emotion around it.
If you expected people to respond at all then you presented your situation in a way that needs judging to be able to comment. Otherwise what can one say? "Good luck" I suppose.

Quote:
I was this close to actually sharing my story, but had doubts. Some of the woundedness and weird comments on this forum made me hesitant.
What kind of comment did you expect. It's a forum peopled by the weird and wonderful - weird comment is nearer the norm. So maybe you shouldn't share your story - or if you feel you must head it with "Comment is not invited." and soliloquise away....

Quote:
But like most people going through something, I have a need to share my story.
Then, a therapist or an Aunt Sally columnist - although they will likewise have to judge to be able to say anything useful. Advice entails judgement.

However, plain writing it out for yourself is an excellent therapy. It may help clarify things for you. Having to use words helps to rationalise things that initially seem beyond the rational.

As a closing comment then, the most un-weird one you'll get is the person with whom you should be sharing your story is your lady wife.

Bests,
L

Old 29-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
My situation, I'm married. Then I meet my twin flame.

I don't want to just end my marriage. My TF doesn't want to be the reason why I end my marriage.

But she's like. "You have to be in my life. Friends for life. Don't cut me out'.

Me inside: "Okay extra hot lady, who is my emotional/romantic/sexual ideal partner, it's okay we'll just be there...all the time.....UGHHHH".

It's like trying to shoo a very attractive person away but you are using a feather, because you both want them to go, but want them to stay.

And she's not running. Also I don't want her to run. But it would be easier if she did.

O_o

She sounds like my twin, except she is the one in a relationship and i am free as a bird.

I shoo-ed her away very meekly, and she keeps coming back. I am unable to just block her out of my life completely.

Yes, it would be easier if she ran. But maybe that would trigger chasing on my side, in which case i'd rather she stayed. But like you, i find it difficult just being friends. Almost impossible...

These are complicated feelings to be sure. Good luck with yours!