Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Seeker

Do real twin flames ever end up together (not the previous false twin flame)

I know people think the false twin is the one until they meet the real-if it happens. What happens in terms of marriage? Do enlightened twins just settle for more 3D type people? I much rather be alone and single forever then.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
there are rules. rules have power over those whom they rule.
i'm thinking that 'enlightened twins' have their own rules of
comportment; they don't answer to external masters.
the rules for what is possible aren't provided from the outside.
neither do their internal rulings hold any power over what
might occur outside of themselves.
i don't know for certain hope123, but i believe in
'empowerment' and free-will, and i figure that empowered
free-will beings aren't subject to unloving laws.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
I know people think the false twin is the one until they meet the real-if it happens. What happens in terms of marriage? Do enlightened twins just settle for more 3D type people? I much rather be alone and single forever then.

as Michael Franti said in his song - Love Will Find A Way

no-one is meant to be alone and single forever

the only thing worth living for is LOVE

it's what animates us :)
Old 26-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
there are rules. rules have power over those whom they rule.
i'm thinking that 'enlightened twins' have their own rules of
comportment; they don't answer to external masters.
the rules for what is possible aren't provided from the outside.
neither do their internal rulings hold any power over what
might occur outside of themselves.
i don't know for certain hope123, but i believe in
'empowerment' and free-will, and i figure that empowered
free-will beings aren't subject to unloving laws.

A perfectly brilliant response.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Master
thanks soul-alchemy! i was wanting to find this song:

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehu3wy4WkHs
Old 26-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Master
Yes, some do. I think you could call them 'first wavers'. Most of these hardly ever talk about it on fora though.
Same thing you see when ppl get more and more enlightened (I prefer to call it wise btw as to many ppl think they're enlightened, rendering that word redundant). The wiser they get, the less they post on fora.
The reason is simple: The masses aren't ready to receive their wisdom and the ones who are will find them anyway.
Same thing with TFs. When you are ready to be with yours you have reached a certain level of wisdom too, and happiness. Then the need to yap about it dissipates.

All in all I do think very few are together yet. Like I said, first-wavers, and there's always few first-wavers.
Twinpsychic addressed this in her last reading: some TFs meet only to get triggered so they start waking up. Then they part because they have to work through their issues after which they can come together.
Some (first wavers) get together AFTER they've worked through most their issues, and these TFs can/will stay together because they're ready.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account
This is where my story differs.
I got together with mine from a young age and we went through the motions over a decade and into young adulthood.
I've heard it said many times that the work must be done separately first before union. In my case the work was done in the years after we originally got together.
There is something to be said in regards to some sets or waves of tf... have a certain mission to work through the templates physically together while also intergrating union space.
It may have something to do with a specific group of tfs with a similar mission plan. Some of this info is slowly being drawn to my awareness as I come to realise how much of the literature currently available does not apply to all tf units.
In my case we got together as childhood sweethearts and had a sort of 'insurance plan' ... set meetings and life experiences... contracts ect... for specific times... all in place to make sure we remained together...
I feel as though some coming through or one's who have come through actually come with this template set... it's just we don't often hear about it... of working through templates whilst already in physical union.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
thanks soul-alchemy! i was wanting to find this song:

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)

yeah he's a great musician

would love to see him play LIVE

but if he doesn't tour Australia then I guess i'll just have to stick to YouTube

that's life :)
Old 26-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
This is where my story differs.
I got together with mine from a young age and we went through the motions over a decade and into young adulthood.
I've heard it said many times that the work must be done separately first before union. In my case the work was done in the years after we originally got together.

There is something to be said in regards to some sets or waves of tf... have a certain mission to work through the templates physically together while also intergrating union space.
It may have something to do with a specific group of tfs with a similar mission plan. Some of this info is slowly being drawn to my awareness as I come to realise how much of the literature currently available does not apply to all tf units.
In my case we got together as childhood sweethearts and had a sort of 'insurance plan' ... set meetings and life experiences... contracts ect... for specific times... all in place to make sure we remained together...
I feel as though some coming through or one's who have come through actually come with this template set... it's just we don't often hear about it... of working through templates whilst already in physical union.

Yes same here, we met as children, grew together, romantic relationship for a while, the separation for 20 years. He's back in my life now.

Hope123, not all twins, even those like us in reunion, end up in a romantic relationship or married. Often as you get older one or both are in other relationships, children are involved, and you just can't be, even it you want to. It's a strange relationship that you need to accept for what it is.

He and I have a comfortable friendship that is deep and that we both understand and are good with.

It's interesting that I'm finding more and more twin flame pairs who did meet at a young age. I agree that the work was done individually in those many years we were apart and I see now that the work and experiences he and I had all come together today. There is a reason we're back together now and we now work together.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Guide

False twin flames dont exist The "DF" who still hold on to this little professional victim blame shifting game will never get into any sort of "reunion" with anyone.

False twin flames is just a convenient little excuse for scammers like "the twin flame matchmaker" and for the "DF" who couldnt keep their toxic codependent control over their prey.

Heres something that isnt ever talked about.. the "DF' meet their twin and then they "run" at some point and the very next man they meet all their feelings are then transferred to the new guy and asking.. "is this my true twin flame?"

This is how those ridiculous false belief systems like false twins or having multiple twins started. Doesnt anyone ever notice it is only the "DF" who "seem" to have this experience? Thats not a coincidence.

How could they even possibly think it would ever occur when they are still repeating the same avoidant toxic behaviors of not accepting their own actions and make everyone else responsible for them instead?

Most "DF" arent as "awakened" as they seem to think they are. I dont care one bit if anyone gets triggered about this either.. Theres plenty of proof everywhere you look where twin flames are talked about.