Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Knower

Are twinflames real? What are they?

How do you know if twinflames are real? Or soulmates? Seems like a weird thing, if every soul is eternal love wont personality and interest and how people manage and prioritise their energy be the thing that connevts someone more than others instead of soul?
Old 11-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Ascender

Twin flames is the learning that what you just said ISNT the case. That we are more than this body and life. Twin flames are personal evidence that you are eternal. And that which is eternal begins to wake at the learning and meeting of your twin.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Experiencer

I dont think twin flames are real. As far as I'm concerned, everyone dies alone but it's important to appreciate the connections you have while alive. Whether a simple crush with lessons or a " The Notebook" extramarital affair life long love lol
Old 12-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Suspended
Master
https://od.lk/d/OV8xMjc5MDAyMDRf/The...mCapricorn.pdf

Starting at the bottom of page 313
for each one who lives this holy life will meet, "sometime, somewhere," the soul which is its twin, and in whose presence all that is of earth, earthy, must dissolve like mist before the sun.
It is said by "those who know," that when this experience comes it is so different from "attraction," and from the desires and expectations of the human nature, that its origin is unmistakably divine; that if the soul be left free to work, through the stilling of all sense imaginings, it will instruct the mind in such a way as to leave no shadow of doubt as to the truth and reality of union; for the twain are one as literally as the Siamese twins were one, the cord of union connecting heart to heart -- of the soul -- as perceptibly as the ligaments connected the physical bodies of these twins, forming a means for intercirculation of thought and sensation......
Old 12-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Suspended
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...36#post1601836

https://od.lk/d/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NjFf/Twi...ychicForum.pdf
Old 15-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Suspended
Master
This is interesting. The doctrine of reincarnation was banned a long time ago (by Constantine and Justinian). The belief that everyone came from God was believed to be a threat to the empire at the time.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-pope.htm
Old 15-07-2017, 04:58 AM
Administrator
We in our understanding cling to this surface reflection which is distorted by the ripples of our needs and desires to know it when in all honesty we ARE the fathomless timeless ocean of eternity.

try not to see it as a real or unrealistic because what is learnt from these connections is beyond both views, instead I suggest searching for your own flame within and allowing it to grow..... you will soon know love beyond the form of twin flame connections
Old 20-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Suspended
Master

I saw this on youtube recently.
http://www.iisis.net/index.php%3Fpag...tion-past-life
I've had out of the body experiences and looked at myself in the mirror and saw the same face that's on my physical body on my astral body and wondered what reincarnates from one lifetime to the next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsC-TGAwsQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Facial architecture, the shape and proportions of the face, can be consistent from lifetime to lifetime. For men, facial hair, such as beards and mustaches, can be maintained from one incarnation to another. Physical habits, such as postures and hand gestures, can also be consistent from lifetime to lifetime. Even poses struck in portraits and photographs are often uncannily similar from one lifetime to another.

http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...iples&hl=en_US
Old 20-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
How do you know if twinflames are real? Or soulmates? Seems like a weird thing, if every soul is eternal love wont personality and interest and how people manage and prioritise their energy be the thing that connevts someone more than others instead of soul?

At this point, past lives and soul recognition has been proven (to me), there's no doubt to me because I've had too many things come true from dreams, visions I had in meditation, intuition and sensing stuff that didn't seem to be true but found out later was true. I have no reason to doubt this stuff anymore.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 20-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803

Is Love real? Love is just a feeling but we say it's real. Maybe the tf, sm etc labels are problematic. However if someone feels it then surely there is something in it. Also we all look for a companion, every single one of us, no matter who we are we seek out someone. Sometimes we stop and live alone, but there is an innate need for companionship.

Yes, we get it wrong oftentimes, (which I'd say was due to chemicals - but that's another post) however we are all in the search. So why not a love so deep that it knocks the stuffing out of you and makes you stand up and face who you are. If you're willing, the twin flame notion, when both parties work at it is a wonderful thing.