Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow My twin flame experience l

I'm here to share my story and hopefully someone can tell me if this is in fact a twin flame experience.

First some backstory. I'm married with a 4 yo son. The last 2 years have been tough on us. My wife's mom fell ill with dementia and had to move in with us. It's ruined our lives. My wife endures constant verbal abuse from her mom and it's caused me high stress and anxiety. My wife tunes out the world or "goes within" to cope with he stress. She buries herself in a book and doesn't even know I'm talking to her. So those are the conditions I'm living in.

Every evening during the summer I go to the dog park with dog max and that's my time alone. One day out of nowhere, my flame shows up. Over time, we strike up a friendship and discovered we have so many things in common and many similarities.

I'm a chef, her dads a chef. We share the same passion for food and cooking. We could sit here and talk about it for hours like we were old friends. It's like talking to a female version of myself. It was to the point sometimes that we were finishing each other's sentences.

We're the same age, born same year. Like the same movies, sense of humor, political views.and most importantly, the same life struggles. She got sick from work related stress with digestive issues, same thing happened to me. She feels like a failure at life, changed careers a bunch of times, still trying to figure her life out at 40. I deal with the same issues. We're both two people that never "launched"
So this is where the connection was made. We share the same passion and the same pain. It's like looking in a mirror. Over time, I start to care about her. I care about her illness, her well being and she does the same for me. We help each other. I would sit next to her and I would just want to lean over and kiss her, melt into her. I would have visions of kissing her, surrounded by intense light and heat, swirling around. Or even running into her arms in slow motion like in the movies.
I have never felt anything like this in my existence. I have never felt such unconditional love for someone. Like I would do anything for her. I've lost sleep over her. I've been listening to that song I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You, because that's literally what this seems like. It's like I dreamed this woman into life. She loves cooking the same way I do, that love for creative expression. Something that is an important part of my life. And the same struggles of succeeding in life.
I always knew there was no way I could leave my family. I'm a stay at home father, my wife supports me. I'm not in a position to leave and stand on my own. Even if I was, I couldn't do it. Me and her weren't meant to be together. I realize that. We were brought together because our old way of thinking no longer work s and we both need to grow.
I realized that I need to have more patience and love I. Order to survive living with my mother in law and I need to love my wife hard and be there for her.
And I believe the other woman has a lot of barriers she needs to take down if she wants to find love. She feels that she's too old, that life passed her by. But she's a beautiful person in and out.
The turning point for me In this thing is that she started talking about sex, like making a lot of subtle hints about sex. It sounds like she has commitment issues and just likes to have a bunch of flings. That's when I knew it was time for me to run. And I'm currently in the process of running. The work has been done, I'm on my path and hopefully she's on hers and she finds the same unconditional love. I've never told her how I feel about her. Nothing's been said.
She has these eyes. I look into her eyes and I drown in them.
I can't do it any more.
So please any help or feedback is appreciated.