Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Seeker

Book1 Is this a common thing?

I have been following my twin several years now and there is this thing that I cant understand and I wanted some help about this particular thing I noticed.

He basically mirrors my actions, way of thinking and he even is the same zodiacal sign as myself. We never met, never spoke and we live in different countries. We speak different languages but we both learned each others languages at school.

I've been noticing lately, as an example, when I shave my beard he appears without it, if i leave it grow he kind of follow the same thing. Even when I got a stressful week he appears tired in his pictures.

Is this a common thing between TF in general? And why this happen?
Old 29-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Knower
This is a big sign of a connection. It doesn't necessarily always manifest this way, because it's more about compliments than identical. But in some cases, this is what's needed.

It's definitely a characteristic of the phenomenon.

I would say me & mine are similar in how we emotionally approach things.

We spent a whole bunch of time, before we new about Twin Flames talking about how we are similar in our hearts, and then she would refer to other people as 'being like us', to express that as well.

So yeah. Big sign.
Old 29-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
This is a big sign of a connection. It doesn't necessarily always manifest this way, because it's more about compliments than identical. But in some cases, this is what's needed.

It's definitely a characteristic of the phenomenon.

I would say me & mine are similar in how we emotionally approach things.

We spent a whole bunch of time, before we new about Twin Flames talking about how we are similar in our hearts, and then she would refer to other people as 'being like us', to express that as well.

So yeah. Big sign.

I noticed we have a connection since the day I recognized him but I never knew what type of connection is the one we share.

What it scares me the most is we kind of did the same things in life, even the relationship he has with his parent are almost identical to mine. I also feel his emotions but even when I try to distract myself they persist for hours leaving me with no energy to be fully fuctional that day.

I always got the impression "we" are the same soul but splitted in different bodies. Not sure if that sounds logical.

What is clear to me is even we've been setted up with similarities for some reason we need to deal with different things alone.
Old 29-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

There is a such thing as split incarnation. I think it's not common but it can be up to 5 splits. It's just so the soul can learn more, in a shorter amount of time.

I started researching this because I met my twin, no doubt about it but then I met someone exactly like me in a different way. So this leads me to the question...am I a twin flame whose also a split incarnation??? Ahhh My mind is spinning! Ahhh, I'm not dwelling on things any further. I've settled for the idea that it's the same "soul family". I guess it will all be revealed when the time is right....or when I die : D hehe
Old 30-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
There is a such thing as split incarnation. I think it's not common but it can be up to 5 splits. It's just so the soul can learn more, in a shorter amount of time.

I started researching this because I met my twin, no doubt about it but then I met someone exactly like me in a different way. So this leads me to the question...am I a twin flame whose also a split incarnation??? Ahhh My mind is spinning! Ahhh, I'm not dwelling on things any further. I've settled for the idea that it's the same "soul family". I guess it will all be revealed when the time is right....or when I die : D hehe

I think you are right, some years ago I've read a couple michael newton's books and I always wandered if I could be possible that we are a split incarnation.

One thing that I kept holding into this idea is one of the vivid dreams I had where we are having a walk on the beach and talking to one another as if time never passed by and updating on each others lives.

At one point of this conversation he was sorry to leave and he wanted to make sure if I was ok with that. In this dream he told me he is my twin and he left me beacuse of our mission here on earth where I need to keep working on becoming strong while he needs to keep working on his trusting issues.

I would say this dream made an impact in me because I am a strong person myself and I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by becoming strong person, as for him, it makes much more sense because he is a public figure and he probably doesnt trust people that much because of his public position.

That's why I always tapped into the idea we could be a split incarnation rather than twin souls.

I totally understand you because I'm still trying to figure out what type of connection is the one I share with him. So maybe you are also an split incarnation but I guess what is more important the lessons we need to learn from this experience rather that the label we can put on it.