Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-07-2017, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I love this message Emerald - I am pretty lucky my tf is sooooo much fun, there is always so much love and laughter between the two of us. Soooo, yes it's definitely time for fun. We're a bit money starved at the moment so we are looking for ways to live more frugally and still have fun

Yep! One of the reasons I got a bit washed out in the fun department was because of MONEY!
Working hard but forgetting the fun in all the little things!

We were getting swept up in the wave of materialism = safety and happiness, sigh, tsk, tsk ahh well, I will just put it down to yet another template clearing!

Working through the POVERTY mindset as I learn to play again :-)
Old 25-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Fun, play, and passion before work and money has been my way of life since my mid twenties. And i've enjoyed the benefits that came with it, which includes:

*Feeling more relaxed and energized throughout the day which enhances clear thinking.

*An overall feeling of richness despite your level of income and finding humor in things that most take seriously.

*Not allowing negative people to drain your energy. Or any negative situation to drain your energy for that matter.

*Shinier looking skin, thicker and fuller hair, and a much more youthful appearance. Along with nice, tone abs. Contributing to being naturally much more attractive.

*You would also feel more confident in the way you present yourself. Taking more chances and becoming more daring.

So if you wish to reap these benefits then i also suggest adapting a playful and joyful attitude.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Master
This post is really needed after all the negativity and the hardships of these connections, i forget to get into some real fun a lot and probably i become a bit too boring in these years. I totally agree about not overworking just for money, i still love to spend money (always in moderation, not starving myself for it) in the stuff i like but i wouldn't work too much just to have material wealth, i prefer a smaller home and less stuff to pay. Stress from this is one of the major thing that deplete ourselves of energy, true happiness and being ourselves.
Old 26-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Guide

I've been thinking about this and my own situation. I get a lot of advice from friends regarding my friendship with my twin and how they "don't want to see me hurt."

Life, growing and experiencing joy is all about risking getting hurt. If we don't try for things, whether a relationship, friendship, job, move to a new area, we're not experiencing life and we're not experiencing joy. We're not having fun. Sure things don't always work out the way we'd like, but why not experience fun and joy along the way.

My relationship with my twin does cause hurt at times (it did in the past and sometimes does now) but to not experience the love and joy I get from him is not really living, is it?

Thanks for this.