Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I looked a few years ago, but I couldn't find anything - besides, I figured he probably got married...had kids...whatever...so I didn't want to disturb him or stir anything up - we both moved on.

Don't give up. I could not find my twin flame on social media either. Then a year and one half ago he was strongly on my mind and I looked again. For some reason I searched under his full name (he NEVER used it) and there he was. He had been through some very tough times, divorced, kids. We reconnected, the feelings strong still, although he is seeing someone. We now text daily, talk on the phone, and see each other when we can. He's still special and my best friend. We had had no contact for 20 years.

If you're meant to find him, you will. Don't give up.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Don't give up. I could not find my twin flame on social media either. Then a year and one half ago he was strongly on my mind and I looked again. For some reason I searched under his full name (he NEVER used it) and there he was. He had been through some very tough times, divorced, kids. We reconnected, the feelings strong still, although he is seeing someone. We now text daily, talk on the phone, and see each other when we can. He's still special and my best friend. We had had no contact for 20 years.

If you're meant to find him, you will. Don't give up.
Thank you.

This thread is pretty old and Kralaro resurrected it in his attempt to get me to 'prove' (yet again) that I can communicate with God. His motives are as transparent as cellophane.

I'm pretty much over it though. Sure I would love to see him again, IF he is still alive, but all my innermost feelings, intuition and prayers have led me to truly believe this is no longer the case.

Put it this way, it's not something that I will actively seek, although I have done so in the past, using his full name, all his details and everything at the time.

If we are meant to be together, it will happen in another lifetime and there will be an instant recognition of this, but for now:

Old 23-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Ascender
I was feeling a lack of partner, that was what prompted me to ask you. Maybe i thought it would be nice for you to be with yours. Or/And maybe it was a disguised cry for help. You saying you can converse with Shiva i do have found interesting.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I was feeling a lack of partner, that was what triggered me to ask you. Maybe i thought it would be nice for you to be with yours. Or/And maybe it was a disguised cry for help. You saying you can converse with Shiva i do have found interesting.
When you are in the communion at first, you rely mostly on what your gut tells you...your pure instinct beyond thought.

For many though, the mind/thoughts like to put its own 'logical' spin on it and think about these instinctive thoughts and feelings, which I have come up with a rather stupid name for: "feelythoughts".

Some of these 'feelythoughts' may bear out in truth and actuality...some may not, but as you learn to focus directly on them and not what your mind tells you about it, they bear themselves out to be true more...not your 'logic' or your 'reason' or whatever it is that you are incredibly proud of and exclude to everything else:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...91&postcount=7

Then you won't be able to talk to God and have more, where all of these 'feelythoughts' bear themselves out in the actuality of them which represents the 'direct telephone line' between the ego and the Supreme.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Master
Have you ever had a partner sweetheart? Have you ever met a twin-flame or soulmate? Do you know what it is like to love, to be loved and to be truly in love? logic doesn't go there...it's the territory where the heart walks around.

If you have experienced love on the physical plane at any level...allow yourself to remember it, feel what it was like...and then try to conceive of a love that's about a million times greater in intensity than what a twin-flame experience can ever be (it gives me goosebumps all over just talking about it).

This is what I speak of (almost all the time).
Old 23-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Knower

This is a truly beautiful story Necromancer. Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you were very fortunate to have had him your life. I hope one day you can meet again. I am sure he would love to hear how he has expanded and enriched your life. :-)

@ kralaro - You can have a conversation with God too if you want to. I don't think he discriminates.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Master
I am going to try something here and see where it leads to...if anywhere.

His full name (as I know it): I. Made Gedde Yudhana (Made is pronounced mah-day) and Gedde is pronounced (geh-day).
He would be in his early to mid 60's (if alive).
He was born in Bali and descended from the Mengwi Royal lineage, but had pursued work in Java in the 80's.
He used to live in Jalan Bakung Sari in Kuta Beach (above his sister's restaurant that's not there anymore) and made money selling his artwork on the side. He has another sister who lives in Denpasar, but I know not her name.
He was a member of Bambu Kuning, but no record exists of him there.
He received a lot of shamanic training from the Balians and became one himself.
He would know me as Padma Sari Putih - The White Lotus.

See where this goes...
Old 23-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I am going to try something here and see where it leads to...if anywhere.

His full name (as I know it): I. Made Gedde Yudhana (Made is pronounced mah-day) and Gedde is pronounced (geh-day).
He would be in his early to mid 60's (if alive).
He was born in Bali and descended from the Mengwi Royal lineage, but had pursued work in Java in the 80's.
He used to live in Jalan Bakung Sari in Kuta Beach (above his sister's restaurant that's not there anymore) and made money selling his artwork on the side. He has another sister who lives in Denpasar, but I know not her name.
He was a member of Bambu Kuning, but no record exists of him there.
He received a lot of shamanic training from the Balians and became one himself.
He would know me as Padma Sari Putih - The White Lotus.

See where this goes...
Ask Shiva for contact details of anyone who knew him? Like his sister.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Ask Shiva for contact details of anyone who knew him? Like his sister.
What do you think I am doing by posting all of that?