Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
We rarely hear about this. psychic surgery , and might find it interesting, what transpired. It's not accessible to most people but worth knowing of.
Okay. I do not have the minute details on these healings, just the general reports. Also, I should say I generally put less faith in hearsay than in what I have experienced 'up close and personal'. But... I have one friend who had bad back trouble after an auto accident. He'd had surgery, physiotherapy, the whole bit. Yet he was still in discomfort and often in pain. He got the problem cured in one session by a South American spiritual healer, back in the 1990s.

Another person I knew a little (the mother of a friend of mine) had emphysema, a result of many years of cigarette smoking. Oh, yes, she had tempted fate in that way. And that is sad and not very self-responsible, I suppose. But she got this condition cured in a single session by a Philippine "psychic surgeon." The cure was confirmed in the X-rays her doctors made when she returned to Canada. The experience convinced her of the power of the spirit: that higher orders of reality are a fact.

Because I knew these people personally, I felt inclined to take their stories pretty seriously. I say this even though I've never myself had the experience of providing healing at the level I've just described. Nor have I seen or heard of such single-session miracles happening in 'the Reiki community' that I guess you could say I'm part of. Still, my mind is open.

I remain open to, and intrigued by, that which I have not yet experienced - including the possibility that there are healers who are channels or catalysts or have spirit allies for really miraculous cures.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Master
Quinn: that's not healing's purpose when it comes to spirituality. the only real healing is done of the mind, that's the only place where healing need be done.

Tanemon: I do know that some people make a distinction between "spiritual" and "energetic" healing, and that one has more to do with the soul & mind, and the other has more to do with the physical.

If I might, I'll add my thoughts about the difference that Quinn seems to imply... that energy healing can correct physical or emotional problems whereas healing in terms of our spiritualality corrects the error in our minds that the body-mind is all we are.

I agree with this understanding... that spiritual awakening heals our widespread amnesia, having forgotten who we really are in essence.

Xan

Old 30-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I have scoliosis! Mine is pretty bad from the x-rays. Its about a 47 degree curve on the bottom one which makes my left side stick out. My top curve which keeps making my top right rib pop out of place and makes my shoulder high (causing muscle tension & pain which I have right now) is about a 38 degree curve. My spine looks like an "S". Any chance you can do some distance Reiki work to help me out?

:) I would love to, and combine it with the two point from matrix energetics if you don't mind.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-08-2012, 03:21 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Okay. I do not have the minute details on these healings, just the general reports. The experience convinced her of the power of the spirit: that higher orders of reality are a fact.

I remain open to, and intrigued by, that which I have not yet experienced - including the possibility that there are healers who are channels or catalysts or have spirit allies for really miraculous cures.

OK
For those who don't know;

Psychic surgery IS actual surgery, and the healers hands enter the patients body, without using surgical tools (typically) to remove tumors or other diseased tissue.

It's been known of for decades, and documented.... occasionally an ordinary (unsterilized) knife is used for more precise manipulations- rather than the fingers... yet the knife isn't used to create an incision, but rather the healers power allows him to enter the body and do what he does through some sort of transmutation. Opening , then closing the flesh with virtually no scar.

A healer acquaintance witnessed a visiting Phillipine healer demonstrating his craft,,,, and he said his vision changed to black& white during part of the healing work....possibly suggesting some sort of "dimensional shift-alteration" may have been occurring.

It's reportedly been done for "hundreds" of years evidently, largely in the Phillipinnes....
Anyway that's what I've heard about it.
Are there hoaxes, no doubt.... yet the practice is well known.

Old 30-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Jagar Alagoria

A long time ago, I had muscle problems, and still do bacause of my Tourettes. Back then, I had very little knowledge of magic and energy. Then my stepsister healed a bad muscle I had, and due to my Adomopathy (the ability to mimic and copy) which I did not know i had at the time, I learned how to heal my own wounds, but not others'. Thanks to her, though, I can now heal all but the most severe muscle wounds in a matter of minutes, which as i previously stated, really helps because of my Tourettes Disorder.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
OK
For those who don't know;

Psychic surgery IS actual surgery, and the healers hands enter the patients body, without using surgical tools (typically) to remove tumors or other diseased tissue.

It's been known of for decades, and documented.... occasionally an ordinary (unsterilized) knife is used for more precise manipulations- rather than the fingers... yet the knife isn't used to create an incision, but rather the healers power allows him to enter the body and do what he does through some sort of transmutation. Opening , then closing the flesh with virtually no scar.
Yes. One thing I can add to your valuable contribution, Henri, is that my friend who had his back healed was allowed to watch the healer work on other people for a while, after his back problem was healed. Among the sessions he observed while sitting quietly, was one in which the healer worked on a woman with extensive skin cancers. The healer used his finger & fingernail to pluck off or peel off the cancerous lesions, apparently resolving them immediately. Not quite the same as an incision, but similar I'd say.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Henri77

Psychic Surgery demonstrated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox77b5b9ohg

This seems typical of what many describe.
Miracle, hoax, illusion?
I've no opinion on THIS video/healer.... but it's an example of what I've read-heard

(umm, not for squeamish, like me....)
Old 31-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Master
After I got my first training and initiation into healing (or maybe I should say into "healing practices"), I had a number of interesting experiences. One was that I might be sitting quietly (but not meditating, as such) and out of nowhere would appear this beautiful scent, like flowers I guess. I'd look around to try to see if my wife had brought in some fresh flowers that I hadn't noticed, or if some flowers outdoors were near an open window... but no, there was nothing like that.

Another one was that at the end of a healing meditation type of exercise that someone had suggested to me, I still had my eyes closed. Quite unexpectedly, and without my imagining anything that would likely have caused it: there appeared a very deep blue color field, like a fathomless pool of blue liquid. It lasted for quite a while, until I had to get up and get on with the rest of the day.

Since these experiences happened, I've read now and then (on spiritually oriented web forums) of people who have had the same experiences - the flower scents from out of thin air, and the blue (or indigo) color field.
Old 31-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
After I got my first training and initiation into healing (or maybe I should say into "healing practices"), I had a number of interesting experiences. One was that I might be sitting quietly (but not meditating, as such) and out of nowhere would appear this beautiful scent, like flowers I guess. I'd look around to try to see if my wife had brought in some fresh flowers that I hadn't noticed, or if some flowers outdoors were near an open window... but no, there was nothing like that.

Another one was that at the end of a healing meditation type of exercise that someone had suggested to me, I still had my eyes closed. Quite unexpectedly, and without my imagining anything that would likely have caused it: there appeared a very deep blue color field, like a fathomless pool of blue liquid. It lasted for quite a while, until I had to get up and get on with the rest of the day.

Since these experiences happened, I've read now and then (on spiritually oriented web forums) of people who have had the same experiences - the flower scents from out of thin air, and the blue (or indigo) color field.

I can relate to the floral scents, nice to know others have experienced them too.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 31-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Master
Those sweet scents and even tastes from no apparent physical source have a name in Sanskrit - amrita - which shows you they're known experiences.

Xan