Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2012, 01:43 PM
CosmicFox

Very interesting info, thanks for sharing :)
Old 26-04-2012, 04:34 PM
John 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist.diplomat
I do not know what I would share.

I am just an out of place creature who should have been born 50 plus years later than I was.

apparently our core soul chooses when it is brought into this life and it chooses its life path and family. purely because it knows that with these things in place it can learn from them and grow
Old 17-05-2012, 06:58 PM
LadyLilac

I've never heard of 33 before, always thought I was a 6 so thanks for the information about it.

I'm 7 20, 1986
7+2+1+9+8+6= 33
Old 05-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Guide
I don't know what my life path number is, however 33 has always resonated with me.

I was born on 3/3, 3rd day of the week, 6:36am. There are 303 days remaining to the year, and on a leap year, this is the 63rd day of the year. The number comes up a lot for me.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Knower
Is your life path number the same as your karmic life path number? There's so many variations of "life path numbers" it gets quite overwhelming.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Gofa

The bit of paper I have trouble copying and pasting says as follows

The number of your Original Soul Print is *33 EMV
This is an Earth Master Vibration in other words there is a major vibratory power around you.

That's the credentials out of the way

So listen up Alice the rabbit hole is open and the Mad Hatter is talking questions

What do you want to know and just as important what would you rather not know
Old 07-06-2012, 06:13 AM
trappedinabody

wow never knew this, thank you!
07/07/1990
(7)(7)(19)=33

:)
Old 07-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Guide

My birthday is 3/3/88, and I always saw that number everywhere too..for awhile I thought I was an indigo kid but just found out I'm a blue ray, look up the characteristics, def explains why you have only had bad experiences cuz your def one too
Old 07-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Gofa

PS. Your not calculating the number the right way but dont let these facts get in the way of your excellent theories

Google Calculate Your Soul Number! What Number Are You?

Nothing to do with you birth date and year Sorry
Old 07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
trappedinabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
PS. Your not calculating the number the right way but dont let these facts get in the way of your excellent theories

Google Calculate Your Soul Number! What Number Are You?

Nothing to do with you birth date and year Sorry

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/81162...number-are-you

well in that case i am 11!

Number 11 is a master soul number. The prime directive of these individuals is to transform the world through the use of spiritual knowledge, talents or tools. More than anything these individuals often desire to be as close to God or enlightenment as is possible in this world. They often accomplish this by deliberately choosing to be born into bad situations that punish them for incorrect actions in other lives. This eventually leads them to an incarnation as a "wounded healer" later in life that enables them to enlighten others.

this would explain a lot
Closed Thread