Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 10:08 PM
17 yrs of separation

SeaZen,
As I was explaining in my other thread. The war as a human phenomena as you probably know is not natural to humans as it is contradicting Universal laws of love, but it is created by negative forces who create the pull of negative energy as to disrapt evoluation of the Truth and Love. Look at what has done to me, I found my soulmate, my one and only now neither him or I can form happy lifes. Andy how many many many stories like that as you know...Sometime I wish I wasn't alive, other times I am glad I am still here as to learn as many lessons as I can. I am only 36 but I feel like 70. For you Balkan descent childern was even harder I think I am saying that as genetically you felt compelled to go there, to help to make things better even to join the army just to help, but you were devided by the Atlantic ocean you felt powerless. For us who were there it was hard. But we were there. There is a power of knowing I was THERE. Does this make sense?
Old 21-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
SeaZen,
As I was explaining in my other thread. The war as a human phenomena as you probably know is not natural to humans as it is contradicting Universal laws of love, but it is created by negative forces who create the pull of negative energy as to disrapt evoluation of the Truth and Love.

Yes, but unfortunately, throughout history, the balkans (especially the former jugoslavija) was the negative fault line for religious strife between catholic, orthodox and muslim religious forces. It was the boundary line of conflict between these religions and those foreign forces that occupied the land. Even 50 years of atheistic communism was unable to wipe out the old patterns completely but it was a start. I hope the reconciliation and healing wont take too long.

Quote:
Look at what has done to me, I found my soulmate, my one and only now neither him or I can form happy lifes.

YES YOU CAN! Dont think negatively about this lest it come true and you wait another 17 years. Healing is quick these days. Devote your positive energy and dreams to this and it will happen.

Quote:
.Sometime I wish I wasn't alive, other times I am glad I am still here as to learn as many lessons as I can. I am only 36 but I feel like 70.

Ja i ti sestra, ne samo ti. Gledaj sa ono mudrosti i duhovnost sto dolazi sa te godine a ne ona patnja. U tome je ta cela stvar.

Quote:
For you Balkan descent childern was even harder I think I am saying that as genetically you felt compelled to go there, to help to make things better even to join the army just to help, but you were devided by the Atlantic ocean you felt powerless. For us who were there it was hard. But we were there. There is a power of knowing I was THERE. Does this make sense?

Well, my mom was there but earlier. She and her family had to vacate from Kosovo when she was 16 years old in 1941 because it was too dangerous for them to stay. She moved penniless to beograd with her family and had to endure bombardment very often from the german luftwaffe not to mention daily survival.

My father was a POW in Germany for 4 years. He was a very spiritual man before and more so after and the best father I could ever have (he died when I was 11). I will always remember how he ate my sisters gross soggy conflakes that she didnt want to eat because of the hunger he went through. We would go for walks and he would put his arm around my shoulder and I would put my arm around his waist and he would talk. He migrated to america after the war and wasnt able to bring his sweetheart over until 1955 so it was a "14 years of separation" for him. He and my mom perservered and made it through and had kids and lived a happy life together. I seriously think you and your sweetheart are capable of something similar "17 years". Especially in this day and age of evolved spirituality. I may not have lived it like you have or my parents but I feel it nonetheless.

BTW, sta je vase ime ili sta be zelela da te zovem ovde? "17 godina..." focuses on the negative (neznam kako to da kazem na nas jezik pa na engleski to kazem). Ja bi vise voleo da te zovem nesto vise postivno, lepo, suncano i duhovno jer ste vi takva priroda unutra.

Sve nabolje Draga Duhovna Sestra! (this means "I wish you the best my dear soul sister!")

SeaZen
Old 21-11-2010, 11:08 PM
17 yrs of separation

You can call me Sister. Sestra. (period)
Old 22-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Don't call it celibacy call it celebration, for when you realize that your true happiness is within you and never to be found out side of you, then its time to celebrate. There are so many trying to find happiness in another, they are addicted to their own species, the other draws you to them because like most animals you want to reproduce your own species, this is the magnetism of all animals but unfortunately most think this pull is true love. To know what true love is is to go beyond the instincts of or evolutionary programing, its going deep within, into the silence that has always been there, always in the back ground of our life's journey. This inner Knowing of Love is very rarely discovered, for those who discover it find that they don't need anyone to make them whole, they are already whole, to have a relationship with one who doesn't know of their inner true being, will only drag you down to their neurotic behavioral level that they call love. So Congratulations on finding the true Love that is YOU.

Love it psychoslice!
Old 22-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Master
This so called Love can be recognized in another such as a Soul-mate or Twin-Flame, but the thing is its not found in another, if you are trying to find love in another you will always be hurt. Its when you come together and share the love that you both already have that love is truly experienced. When you both realize this, that Love is what binds you together and also binds everything else, you will then truly Know what Love is, you will no longer be Soul-Mates or Twin-Flames, you will have matured and moved on from this childish concept, yes it brought you both together but now its time to drop it and become as you truly are ONE. You may continue your relationship but not because you are in need of each other but because you want to share and receive each other in pure LOVE.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:13 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
This so called Love can be recognized in another such as a Soul-mate or Twin-Flame, but the thing is its not found in another, if you are trying to find love in another you will always be hurt. Its when you come together and share the love that you both already have that love is truly experienced. When you both realize this, that Love is what binds you together and also binds everything else, you will then truly Know what Love is, you will no longer be Soul-Mates or Twin-Flames, you will have matured and moved on from this childish concept, yes it brought you both together but now its time to drop it and become as you truly are ONE. You may continue your relationship but not because you are in need of each other but because you want to share and receive each other in pure LOVE.

I agree with most of this. I DON'T find the terms childish, however.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I agree with most of this. I DON'T find the terms childish, however.
This childishness is not to be taken as an insult, its like when we move through our grands at school, we see the start of our grades that we leave behind as we get older as something for those who haven't learnt that grade as yet. But of course we have to start somewhere, if that is from a relationship with our TF or SM thats where we will start, but its when we don't move on spiritually and learn from that relationship that it really does become childish. Imagine if you didn't want to move on from say, grade 1 through to grade 2 and at the same time acted like a grade 1, do you see my point ?.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Ascender
It is all to bring us to the understanding that we are all one in truth. The labels given are just words after all.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
It is all to bring us to the understanding that we are all one in truth. The labels given are just words after all.
yes and this is exactly what I have been saying all along, I'm glad that you can see this, it means that you are mature.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Ascender
Only when i'm asleep. Heehee.

Thankyou psychoslice. we are all on a journey back to source and these bonds are the Catalysts to our higher truth.

I have read your posts and do enjoy them.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung