Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Master
I'm confused

LASST NIGHT I WENT TO A REAIDNGS NIGHT AND HAD MY CARDS DONE THE GUY IS A FAB READER AND I TRUST HIS EVIDENCE , HOWEVER I FELT RTAHER SAD AND EMOTIONLA AFTERWARDS , HE SAID ..................IN AJUST OVER A YEAR I WILL MEET SUMONE NEW AND HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM , NOW I AM SO CONFUSED AGAIN , BECAUSE ALTHO I AM ELARNING TO LIVE LIFE WITHOUT MY TIWN I GUESS IM STILL CLINGING TO HOPE THAT MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE TOEGTEHR , I FELT REALLY SICK , AND COULD OF CRIED IN FRONT OF EVERYOEN , THE THOUGHT OF BEING WITH SUMONE NEW TERRIFIES ME , I MET MY TWIN WHILST I WAS IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP AND I HAVE LEARNED LESSONS HERE AS THIS WAS A VERY VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP , I WOULD PREFER TO SATY ON MY OWN BECAUSE AFTER YEARS OF EMOTIONAL TURMOIL I THINK I WOULD BE ALOT MORE PEACEFUL , BUT THE THOUGHT OF CUDDLING ANOTHER MAN AND TELLING THEM THEY ARE MY WORLD WOULDNT BE RIGHT FOR ME , IM AN OLD FASHIONED GIRL AND I DONT EBLIEVE IN PLEDGIN ETERNAL LOVE TO ONE MAN AND THEN THE SAME TO ANOTHER , ITS LIEK I CNAT EVER BE MARRIED NOW COS I ASKED MY TWIN , AND I KNWO I WOULDVE MENAT MY VOWS , IN A WAY I GUESS IM ALREADY MARRIED TO MY TWIN , AS IN A SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE ANYWAY , THIS READING BOUGHT BACK ALL THE LOVE AND FEELINGS I HAVE FOR MY TIWN AND THE SADNESS OF ME NEVER BEING WITH HIM :( THERE REALLY IS NO OTHER MAN I WNAT TO HOLD IN MY ARMS , I KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOVE I WNAT AND THATS THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MY TWIN AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER GET THAT WITH ANOTHER , PLEASE DONT TELL ME IN TIME I WILL , COS I ONYL BELIEVE IN TWO BIG LOVES , AND THATS FIORTS LOVE AND LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AND I HAVE HAD BOTH , I DONT WNAT TO LIVE MY LIFE ANYMORE IN A RELATIONSHIP THATS ONLY HALF MEANINGFUL I HAVE SPENT TOO LONG LIEK THIS ALREADY, I AM NOW ONCE AGAIN VERY CONFUSED AND SAD :( WHY IS IT WHEN I THINK I HAVE MOVED ON AND AM MORE ACCEPTING DOES SUMTHING MAKE ME RELAISE WHAT IT IS I REALLY WNAT?????

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 19-11-2010, 09:23 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Hon. Just take life a day at a time. I know the love you have for your twin won't ever go away, but in a years time, you might actually come to a place where you are at peace with everything and might be able to move on. And who's to say the person the reader was referring to isn't your twin? Ya never know what will happen.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
thats what i said lady i asked could it be him but as a new person he said nah but i feel it will ,

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 19-11-2010, 11:11 PM
LadyImpreza1111

See.....even if I could have someone do a reading for me and be totally accurate, I wouldn't want to know what is going to happen. I already feel like the route my life takes is completely out of my hands.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:28 PM
senta257

And who's to say the reader is correct in this particular situation?
It's only up to you to have a relationship with another one or not. You'll probably not have one until you are ready to move on from this guy anyway and when you do (if you do) you will not be crying over him anymore but enjoy the new connection.
I've had several readings concerning my situation and although the readers managed to get quite a lot of things right, none of them has been correct in their predictions so far. I've heard everything from he's my twin flame and life mate to "no, not meant to be, not even friends, there's a another one coming soon..." and of course there was never anyone coming at all and, to be honest, I don't even think he's my twin flame let alone a life mate. I'm saying this despite having tons of signs, synchronicities, psychic experiences connected to him and of course loving him so much it felt like the intensity would kill me. He's definitely had the strongest impact on my life, turned it completely upside down and is absolutely the most intense soul connection I've experienced so far but I still don't think this necessarily makes him my twin flame or a partner for life.
So, one day I simply realized there's no point getting readings in my case as it only brings more confusion and doesn't solve anything at all anyway.
Yes, the connection is still there, but now I feel that whether we are twins or not, whether we end up together or go our separate ways and never see each other again, this is something I will find out for myself one day and it's not something that a reader can tell me.

This is just my experience that might actually not have anything to do with yours, but I certainly wish you all the best figuring it all out for yourself and that you stay strong when going through these difficut times.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:30 AM
irisa

Besides predictions...there still is something like 'choice'.

And besides choice i believe that as long as one is having such strong feelings for someone, one is not open for another new person. (like Senta wrote)

And besides this belief of mine i also once questioned myself, after i got a 'no' returned when i told someone about my feelings for him...i questioned myself where i put myself when i kept thinking of him and craving for him and not wanting to believe in other/new possibilities. I then would put myself nowhere.
I must admit that still, after a couple of years now, i can find it sometimes hard to be open for other men. Because the thought of him then always comes back to my mind.

So, above all, stay true to yourself.
Only time can tell..

Love,
Irisa
Old 20-11-2010, 10:02 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I think alot of psychics might be able to accurately read some things...........but not everything--like in the cases with soul connections. Answers might vary alot. I managed to successfully avoid them because I figured I would just end up confused. And I HATE being confused!
Old 20-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Master
Personally I wouldnt get too het up on the twin thing. The amount of folks I have met who told me they had met their twin flame or what ever only to find someone much better later. In the myraid lives we have experienced, we have had many twins in many different situations. Please dont deny yourself happines with another lovely person by being stuck in a mindset that is on a single track. Be happy my dear, what ever that takes and allow it to manifest in your life, dont be like the monkey trapped holding the sweet in the bottle, never able move on because it wont open its hand and let go.
Old 20-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Dharma Employee

think that is lovely but i guess when you are haunted by that person and feel energetically connected to them and sometimes it can be devestating, that can be difficult
Old 20-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Master
THE THING IS I know IN MY HEART I KNOW there is no other , yes i may be able to love sumone else but it wont be as much , and i would be denying sumone else , the way i see it wiht my tiwn i bared my soul gave him my all , i don t see how one cna do that to another ???????????????? , not when its true love whatever guy i get with it wont be nowhere near as good or menaingful and i will feel as tho i am holding them bk from finding true love also , for me love is about giving and sharing all that u have all the love u have within how cna i give another to the same extent??????? , i wnated to scream at this reader that he was wrong im sick of peopel mocking my feelings and my theorys inknow what i feel and am determined to prove them wrong because if im wrong then so was my intuition and it kled me to him , if im wrong im no good to even be a medium , hope is all i have and this knowing in my heart and for me that is enough despite what others say , i just hate when people think im sum silly girl who is in love and a fool