Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 16-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Do you see spirits? Are discriminating aginst those ppl with those experiences?
GTG

No i am not discriminating against anyone .. i am suggesting that we all take care not to do that, including yourself ... you mentioned people with black eyes being demonic ... i say that is a dangerous belief to promote ... whether I see spirit or not is irrelevant ... I see what discrimination does to people
Old 16-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Toolite

Ok I mentioned the point I wanted to share.
GTG
Old 16-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Master
Me too ... thanks for the exchange :)
Old 16-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Suspended
I've met two entities who had black eyes. Both in lucid dreams. And at different times.

The first was a child around 12 years old. He shared his story with me of how he came to be where he was. As the story unfolded, I hadn't yet realised that he was dead. It was only when he looked directly at me and showed me his black eyes, did I understand. The lovely thing is, once I'd realised, we both floated up away from his environment to 'move on'. He was amazed I was able to float up to the next level with him...and I explained I was dreaming, and knew it. We smiled and he walked away to a better place. I didn't follow as I knew I wouldn't be able to. The place he had come from wasn't bad...but I think he needed to tell his story to someone before he moved on. Happily, I came along and was able to listen to him and understand. So the black eyes, for me, was his way of telling me he was physically dead.

The second time was many many years later (and just recently). I have no idea what they represented, but the man's eyes went larger and larger, blacker and blacker and then merged into one 'third' big black eye, which, due to the unusualness, caused me to awaken.

Neither time did I sense anything even vaguely negative. Just different.
Old 16-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Toolite

Interesting. I havent came across a person yet but their are ppls accounts on the internet.
GTG
Old 16-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Toolite

I do wish someone here could see while awake and share that experience.
GTG
Old 17-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder

Hi guys, lets focus on black eyed Children, the topic in itself is interesting lets not fight.
Old 24-03-2013, 02:00 PM
MyGirlFriday

This is how you recognize demons on the tv show Supernatural, not real life. I would be more inclined to believe that a black aura could possibly indicate a possesion. Still thoughthis could indicate many other things as well.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Michael29

I dont know why im replying to this topic.. for sake reasons i guess.. umm well here we go..

Kids with black eyes lure people and then these people go missing correct?

Okay first of all let me tell you of a very big urban myth over here in the uk that has been handed down throughout the generations, and nobody truly knows where it came from, or its "name" however it goes like this..

Have you ever stumbled upon a graveyard and noticed the symbolic angels with there arms/hands missing on a grave? do you know why that 90% of them have no hands or arms?

Well i'll tell you, its because back in the day (during the age of witchcraft) Devil worshippers used to head to these sites and perform rituals all the time, one such ritual made the statues come to life and "Lure" victims in, these victims were never heard from again, So the keeper of the graveyard rallied the townsfolk from all over and they destroyed the statues arms to prevent them from enticing people in.

"Quote from a witness that somehow escaped* "Their eyes glowed red and they used there arms/fingers to entice people in by promising them a gift of power"

And that is how that myth started.. i dont know where your one came from but im declaring it as a myth here because its very similar.
Old 20-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
With respect, I dont agree with your belief that those who have black eyes are demons. It may be true for you but it is not true for me, and it concerns me that if others are also encouraged to believe it, those people will be labelled and mistreated and discriminated against, and considered 'evil' or similar. No, I don't believe in assigning a demonic label to someone because of their physical appearance.

I think there is a mis interpretation here. The "Black eyed children" are within an urban legend context and not a socio one. The post is based off a legend, plus, no one is being targeted here so there's no need to take it personal :)