Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Guide

escaping a nuclear blast

Wow what a theme with the cheeto in office...

Last night's dream had us in a city that only had white buildings and sark white ground. US meaning me and members of my extended family. Someone did something stupid and I realized that 3 nuclear blasts were going to go off. We needed to get out of there! We ran to a rocket where everyone in the city was boarding. It would take us to outer space first then a safer place. We all climb in with a few stragglers. I wait for them. Something told me the bombs wouldn't go off until everyone was boarded and we had taken off, as if the bombs would wait for us somehow. We take off and look down at the planet as the bombs just...light up a part of the earth. We then arrive at a safe place where someone is making a film about survivors and Jim Carrey is in it. They use toys like a rocking horse and such as props for this movie and it's filmed entirely in a large closet. A few actors don't like the script so we are able to make them leave. We then have a party.

You know...as you do in nuclear holocaust.
Old 18-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
jim carey would probably make that movie, and make it funny... for a price.

on the whole, the dream seems to be speaking of remaining in a state of unconsciousness.
given the troubling world situation(s), a collapse into chaos or destruction has authentic
possibility for many people [i believe]. the idea that the bombs might be delayed until a
convenient time seems 'unrealistic', as if in a fantasy world, and the resumption of 'make
believe' in some far removed closet dimension feels like extending that fantasy into the
future.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Suspended
it literally is saying that inside the real you there is a small horse that carries your eternal soul to safety in the event of a nuclear blast. And there is a number of beings with you that take part in saving your soul, but not all of them stay with you after your soul is saved. Only your actual soul family remain with you because the others are just workers who also have lives elsewhere.