Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-04-2020, 11:16 PM
Ascender
Book1 I just rearranged and put everything in place

So

For the past two hours I cleaned my house. Picked up the clothes and picked up everything and I mean every thing, and put it in its place. A lot went to the trash. A board game went to my neighbor. I moved all the furniture and organized everything.

I'm sweating a lot right now and laying out by the air conditioner. Lol

I needed to do this. I had curtains on my front windows that did not fit. I put new ones that fit. I have more privacy now. I met my neighbor. I feel more comfortable.

I feel a lot lighter now. Just a tiny bit of tension left. I know what will ease it and that is stretching. I will do that after I drink water and tea. Lol

I am following the tips from Reddit. Everything has a place. Ita either in its place or in the trash. Also, any thing that doesnt being me joy when I see it will be removed.

That's how my day has been. Lol
Old 06-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Master
I'm planning a huge clean up of my bedroom soon. It is also my game room and I have a huge war game map and accessories set up in it. It all needs to be tidied up and vacuumed.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:47 AM
Master
Still too lazy to clean. Can you clean my home for me?
Old 07-04-2020, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
So

For the past two hours I cleaned my house. Picked up the clothes and picked up everything and I mean every thing, and put it in its place. A lot went to the trash. A board game went to my neighbor. I moved all the furniture and organized everything.

I'm sweating a lot right now and laying out by the air conditioner. Lol

I needed to do this. I had curtains on my front windows that did not fit. I put new ones that fit. I have more privacy now. I met my neighbor. I feel more comfortable.

I feel a lot lighter now. Just a tiny bit of tension left. I know what will ease it and that is stretching. I will do that after I drink water and tea. Lol

I am following the tips from Reddit. Everything has a place. Ita either in its place or in the trash. Also, any thing that doesnt being me joy when I see it will be removed.

That's how my day has been. Lol

Ahh - loving the vibes that releasing clutter creates. I can relate to that sense of lightness you describe.

I recently downsized very significantly (it's something which has been in my heart for a while to do).

All of my belongings can now fit into a small car and I'm quite proud of that there is less to tidy, and more space in my life.

Everything I own serves to nurture my spirit. I actually removed my curtains but I am lucky to have lots of plants outside my window and the neighbors are too far away to know. Now I sleep with glimpses of moonlight through the trees and wake up to sunshine which filters through the window.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Ahh - loving the vibes that releasing clutter creates. I can relate to that sense of lightness you describe.

I recently downsized very significantly (it's something which has been in my heart for a while to do).

All of my belongings can now fit into a small car and I'm quite proud of that there is less to tidy, and more space in my life.

Everything I own serves to nurture my spirit. I actually removed my curtains but I am lucky to have lots of plants outside my window and the neighbors are too far away to know. Now I sleep with glimpses of moonlight through the trees and wake up to sunshine which filters through the window.