Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 10-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Master
Space Time and Dimension.

Buddah's middle way is the balance of extreme options, and yin and yang describe the ends of extremity, though both are by products of the difference between them.

Are you really one and the same as me? In one way of seeing yes you are, the discerner of difference, as such you are entirely unique just as I am... it depends, one or many... both is only a product of what is between.

There should be a point to this philosophy about the mind the universe and the truth about everything, but that's all somewhere in between with the answers at both ends.

It isn't anything worth being concerned over... just a bit of intellectual entertainment, perhaps a story to tell for the sake making an impression... hehehehehe... and seriously there is a message ... be truthful and kind and care and smile... or else.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Time

Well its safe to say that only focusing on one veiw can ,ake you miss major things, events, or situatiuons. The middle ground lets yous ee everything around you, not like picking one side and seeing it through tunnel vision.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Well its safe to say that only focusing on one veiw can ,ake you miss major things, events, or situatiuons. The middle ground lets yous ee everything around you, not like picking one side and seeing it through tunnel vision.

Different points of view means people see the universe in different ways, so saying we perceive the same universe only means the fundamental process of cognition is uniform.

Provided there is a singular definitive process the laws of physics apply equally to the various individual perceptions, enabling the interactive sharing of common phenomena.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Time

That is very true, especialy if you can objectivly change your view to see it all. I was talkin in the sence of ONLY one side.

I guess, seeing trees and not seeing the whole forest, because your to scared to climb the mountain to see the whole picture
Old 12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
That is very true, especialy if you can objectivly change your view to see it all. I was talkin in the sence of ONLY one side.

I guess, seeing trees and not seeing the whole forest, because your to scared to climb the mountain to see the whole picture

The Tao means the way, and perhaps it is not the way we perceive things, but the function by which things are perceived.
Old 15-05-2011, 02:25 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The Tao means the way, and perhaps it is not the way we perceive things, but the function by which things are perceived.
Tao is the way things 'are'.. compared to the way we think they are, hence the variable of perspective..

Be well..
Old 16-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Tao is the way things 'are'.. compared to the way we think they are, hence the variable of perspective..

Be well..

The way things 'are' is people have various perspectives as I might see the horses mouth and you stand behind it, but the nature in which this perception is made is one and the same function... so the way is more 'the way' the process occurs, not the actual appearance of things.