Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account
TF both runners

This Past two weeks have been over the top emotional for me especially with the supermoon event, it hits us Taurus badly. I started writing things down, the things I need to get done/achieved.
One of them is telling my tf that I'm interested in her. I told her last night and it's what I expected. I have been asking for guidance/signs when it is the right time to say it.
Started early this week. I asked my deceased Grandpa (who shares b-day w my twin) to show me the way. I drove to the beach to look at the supermoon and got some clarity. Then that night, I found the supermoon article. It talked about all emotions are stirred up because of the new shift after the Super Moon, especially for Taurus. I played volleyball Wednesday night and found a RANDOM feather on the gym floor!
A few days later, I was at my twins house and found this angel passage from Exodus. I told her it was a cool quote. Turned it over, it was her dad's eulogy. I also have been trying to ask him for guidance how to tell her daughter this past month. When I was reading his Eulogy I sent a message out there to show that he is present. She and I went to a pub later that night with some friends. At the other table there were ppl sitting there and one chair is empty with a glass of water on the table. The glass slipped off the table and the guy beside it was confused and didn't know how that fell. I got an immediate feeling that it was her dad.
So back to last night, after almost a bottle of wine, I met up with her and hung out for a bit. I randomly asked her if she thought of her dad the other night. She said she thought about him all day that day. That part freaked me out so I bluntly said he was around that night w us. And I said Ive never met anyone like her and it was the right time to tell her. I freaked her out (I can't help it lol). I tried to lighten the mood by changing the topic. She said she's gonna disappear for awhile and I was actually thinking about disappearing too since we have mutual friends. My reason is to focus on my career and also think about this whole communicating with spirits thing. I never thought that this would ever happen, I didn't think it was possible! I wish I could talk to her right now and let her know that I'm freaking out too but it's better to have space between us right now. I cried once today because that's when everything finally hit me and came to realization that I need to focus on myself, especially my higher self.

Another interesting story, I have heard /known a few ppl with her dads name. Recent one is when I used to work for an organization with ppl with physical/emotional disabilities. One client I had, she has schizophrenia, is blind, and bi polar. She always talked about this person (as a safety blanket when she's nervous/aggitated) . I always asked her what he's doing, and she responds with "oh he's sleeping, went to work, he's here, etc"
... and now that I met my TF and found out her dads name, and we have the same zodiac sign and could be the same day. What If it's him? And that he's been around me this whole time guiding me? Also, when I was born I had meningitis and was in the hospital the first few months. My mom named me Angela but since I was sick she changed my name, just in case if I didn't survive.

If you somehow come across this site and found this I just wanna say everything is going to be ok, together or not. Im patiently waiting , no pressure and no rush .
Old 20-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Experiencer
This supermoon/taurus/emotional mess thing explains alot (also taurus). Thanks for sharing hun.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Master
My tf is a Taurus
I wonder
Been feeling mixed emotions about him
Old 21-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Deactivated Account
gostica.com/spiritual-lifestile/full-supermoon-taurus-nov-14th-2016-spiritual-perspective/

I was so relieved I found this on my friends(Taurus) Facebook page . I sent it to my tf too and idk if she's read it she probly has and not telling me lol