Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Seeker

Karmic Twin.

Hello, I've been a lot of research on the soul connections, and the karmic twin connection has really caught my attention. I've done more research into that connection than any other, and if the part about repaying a karmic debt is true, can one learn what the debt is, in order for it to be repaid? Does it have to be repaid in order for the relationship or connection to end, or can the window to repay the debt 'time out', per se?
Old 16-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Suspended
Master
dont believe everything google has to offer
Old 16-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm not sure if Karma twins are real, or even if they should be considered. It is interesting to think about, and In theory, I think that sometimes we do meet people who do help guide us, teach us, and aid us through life. But, I wouldn't call them karma relationships or even twins. I think of them as, the ones we meet, the ones we run into, and the ones we change our lives and hearts forever. Whether it's for the good or the bad (Mostly good )

If it weren't for half the people who entered into my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Sorry, that's the best way I could think on this.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Seeker

That's all very true, but a lot of information I've gathered has been from here and I searched more specifics on Google, and a lot of blogs and sites said similar things, and some traits I have read, particularly on here, seem scarily accurate for me, I'm not completely convinced they exist either but it just caught my eye when I recognized some similarities.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Master
yes, here also are misleading information.

i know, when you believe these things you will start to wonder, hmm, maybe mine is karmic and it means it will end. it makes you sad and frustrated and lowers your energy because you think what if it isnt true twin, just some kind of karmic twin..
am i right?
Old 16-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Seeker

You are in a way, but even before I started looking into spirituality, I always felt something was off, but I've never really had an explanation or way to explain it until now. Maybe I'm just looking for something to name it so I can identify with it, these things can be sticky. : / do you two believe or have information or have soul connections? I'm sure you're much more well informed than I.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Suspended
Master
yes i have a twin flame but now i will say fortunately not unfortunately.

i have been through separations, chasing, running. now its the "chill" phase and my dear runner has calmed his mind. i dont chase, he doesnt run and we are standstillers lol.

in a way it matters what label it has because then you can search about it and have support in that way but in a way your heart only knows how much you yearn this person and miss and want. you just know that this is the person disney princesses found :-) lol (i loved disney movies as a child because of this. when i watched them, i felt energy of having this kind of "prince" in my life aswell but didnt quite grasp it like now)
Old 16-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

There's was this really great book I read once, it was very helpful and insightful. I can't think of the title, but it was written by Deepak Chopra.

I'm also a very big fan of Linda goodman, might want to check here out as well.
Love sign is a fav' of mine she wrote.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Mind you Linda goodman leans more towards star-signs but she also does talk about soulmate and soul-connection. If you're not into astro' or star-signs you might not like her books. However, if you are, then you might enjoy them as I have.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Seeker

I'm open to learning about anything spiritual, or related. I always find books helpful too, but never know where to look, thank you for the suggestions!