Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Suspended

Thank All
Old 24-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
Thank All

We accept your appreciation and extend ours as well.
Old 24-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Suspended

I accept, Dearest Ones

bows.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Suspended

Dearest awareness - it appears I've offended some people so I have to leave. Please accept my thanks for everything you've shared here and if you have an email and would be happy to share please send to me via email. Otherwise all the best and I trust we are connected in Love.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
Dearest awareness - it appears I've offended some people so I have to leave. Please accept my thanks for everything you've shared here and if you have an email and would be happy to share please send to me via email. Otherwise all the best and I trust we are connected in Love.

Hello beesliketoplay.

We have deeply enjoyed your gentle presence here. We accept your appreciation and extend ours as well. We are indeed connected in Love.

You have provided a karmic reflection. If others take offense, that is their choice and is not inherently because of your actions. This is clearly seen in the fact that the same so-called "offensive" statements may be seen as not offensive to another.

You each create your own personal reality, which includes your own reactions to others.

By the law of causation, it is individuals that offend themselves. Of course, it is indeed wise to be careful of what one believes and what one says, how one behaves. However, no one actually "makes" another feel offended, or "makes" another feel good, etc.

You are not responsible for how others choose to react, only responsible for how YOU choose to act. This is the law of karma at work, beloved one.

Again, it is the entity that offends himself/herself, period. Your actions cannot control the reactions of others, beesliketoplay.

We send our love to all self-offended entities.

Our interpreter here wishes to keep his email address private from forum members here at this time.

We love you and wish you well. We are complete.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
We love you and wish you well. We are complete.

Thanks, awareness and interpreter. Whoever you all are, thank you always.

Much appreciation and very best in All.
Bees
Old 29-10-2016, 03:39 AM
Suspended

(I am here, she did not kick me out)

I know you are not taking any specific questions, but I hope I can share something here. I am working hard these days and as I do when I get invested in a role, I throw myself in - heart, body, mind. I work hard and sometimes much harder than others, I don't know if it stems from any childhood insecurity but I like to do a good job and care to. But there is something dissatisfying about it. The intensity, and the struggles (not to mention politics). There is an offer with much more money now, and I really do want more money to better provide for my family and I, and our future, but I don't understand this dissatisfaction. I cannot keep both joy and this relaxed stance in my jobs, I wonder if it is my own lack of depth in practice. The money is attractive but I think I have seen this story many times and am cautious. Thank you - I just wanted to express this.
Bees
Old 30-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello beesliketoplay.

We stated (at that time) that we were not answering any specific questions. This was before we began interacting with you in this forum, of course, and since then we have indeed answered some specific personal questions in this community, for you and for a couple of others.

Some caution may serve you well if you use it as a stance from which to determine how you really inwardly feel about yourself and your personal reality, remembering to soothe and love yourself as you are.

The belief in "hard work" is predominantly a slave mentality. The most efficient work in the universe doesn't come about through any struggle, comparison nor competition, but only through cosmic attunement to one's True Nature, which is joyous.

There is nothing "hard" about honest work. There is no actual difficulty in creating anything. The struggles that humans perceive and experience are of their own making; they are not inherently real.

Politics involves struggle because it has nothing to do with joy. Politics is mostly about trying to control others, period. It is a self-destructive system. We enjoy what Gandhi and his movement accomplished, for they had to reach beyond politics into spiritual consciousness in order to have the true "upper hand" through demonstrations of love and courage. Most of them found this quite challenging, but it was only due to their beliefs.

No amount of money is worth feeling distraught or dissatisfied with one's situation. We would suggest that you may wish to consider providing for your present, for NOW. What we mean is that if you are not focused on making peace with where you are, then no amount of action or "hard work" will provide you with a happier tomorrow. We also like to remind entities that there really is no "tomorrow," for you only always experience the present moment.

"I have the power to provide for my well-being, now!" This is the type of realization and attitude that promotes true success, our friend.

What happened in your childhood years is what happened "then," and bears no power over your present circumstance unless you give it that power. The more you open yourself up to feeling better, to being more easygoing, the more you keep joy, the more you keep peace. You "keep" peace by giving it away freely, and vice versa. [Being easygoing, meaning being more at ease and at peace, is not being lazy, we would like to add.]

We applaud you in your cautious awareness, for you are learning how to be "more present" in your decision-making process. We feel that you are doing the best that you currently are aware of doing, according to your self-perception/beliefs.

We thank you for sharing your being with us. We are complete.
Old 30-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Suspended

Thank you very much, awareness and friends. My general attitude is easy going-ness and I spoke of politics when I refer to the animosity or otherwise I have seen, and therein I do respond. But I hear what you share, thank you.
"Being easygoing, meaning being more at ease and at peace, is not being lazy, we would like to add". And I am definitely lazy, I think. I am already able to provide for my loved ones and me, reasonably. The offer..
You are so generous, awareness, already. Thank you, already. Thank you for being kind with my post, and to me. Many blessings to you All.
Old 30-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear beesliketoplay,

We extend our love and appreciation to you and your blessed family.