Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Ascender
Would love to hear more your experiences.
Old 30-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika_nakashima7
-And trust me if one day you're able to astral travel, it won't be like you thought it would be
-It's difficult to know why and how it works so don't get stuck in one specific idea of what astral projection is :)

these two statements are so real to me. I am definitely trying to not get stuck on one idea, also I'm really done with reading so much on it. At this point I believe I need to just close my eyes and be. Not move, scratch an itch, not roll my eyes in my head just observe and let things happen. I've been listening too much on focusing on raising vibrations and focusing on this and that and I'm truly starting to believe all of these things has been my problem. I am opening myself more now to the idea I have no idea what to expect and that I just must experience, no expectations or detailed thoughts about it.
I must ask though, because I have had heard the astral plane (or at least some of the planes/dimensions) have dangerous entities that can either try to harm you, trick you or possess you.. In saying this I'm wondering what specific actions I could take to protect my soul? Is there anything else I should consider or any knowledge that is necessary to keep in mind?

Thank you so much for you response xo
Old 30-05-2015, 10:44 PM
mika_nakashima7

Since I do astral projection, I have never seen dangerous entities. I met one once and I did not know if he was good or bad so I just made a short prayer before to look at him and everything was ok.

Be sure that you're fine with your actual life right now when you astral project. If you're scared, depressed and so on, you will go where you don't want to. Your mind will travel you and you cannot control that. If you're happy you will see beautiful worlds, landscapes if you are depressed it could be hell. About possession, it's impossible. Because it's not your soul that go out and entity can possess your body. It's your conscience that travel so your body is a temple.

Each day before to do astral projection I imagine that I am only made of light and love. This kind of protection ritual to me. After having done an OBE, I take a shower and imagine that all the negative feelings and vibes disappear in the water...
Old 30-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

I tried really hard for a bit to ap not being able to get past the vibrations. I gave up then awhile later I ap without even meaning to during meditation. I haven't been able to a second time even tho iv been doing exactly what I did when I ap the first time. iv heard that it's easier to ap in the morning right when u wake up.