Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 11-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Could you explain your thoughts on this ..

How can one be self aware in your current understanding that reflects emotion when buddhism is a process that leads one to be in a condition of less emotion .

x daz x

In my current understanding , Buddhism is not limited to self awareness , self awareness is just a tiny little part in the whole process of Buddhism ...in my current understanding Buddhism is a natural process that go beyond awareness , beyond acceptance , and continue to realize own emotion , own existence and as one travel into this realization ........he will travel into condition of less and less emotion . ..Buddhism is about realization and in realization one is in condition beyond awareness ..........
Old 11-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
In my current understanding , Buddhism is not limited to self awareness , self awareness is just a tiny little part in the whole process of Buddhism ...in my current understanding Buddhism is a natural process that go beyond awareness , beyond acceptance , and continue to realize own emotion , own existence and as one travel into this realization ........he will travel into condition of less and less emotion . ..Buddhism is about realization and in realization one is in condition beyond awareness ..........

I suppose it boils down to what self is in regards to the buddhists understanding . My understanding is that the self or what you are is everything of the mind . Perhaps everything of the mind is just a tiny aspect, perhaps not, that will depend on what everything is compared with what everything isn't .

I understand the process in regards to realization .. I would say there is an awareness of sorts beyond self but the awareness would not be self related .

x daz x
Old 11-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
I never question your experiences nor deny it .......but I am thankful to you for sharing it . Is just that in my current understanding ,Buddhism is a natural process leading one be in a condition of "less emotion" .......so from my current perception of Buddhism , your experiences of constant joy is not an emotion that you feel but rather a condition that you in .........such "feeling" is perhaps easily mistaken as "bliss or joy" from your knowledge on human culture......but perhaps is much more beyond joy ........because perhaps in a condition of "less emotion" , one will in less of emotion , less love , less desire , less ego , less anger , less fear etc ......one will be less burden of carrying the emotion and always and concurrently at ease .......one will be more and more relax in own journey known as life ............

Buddhism is not answering to desire to know but answered all without questioning .......one will not have emotion of need to know but will realized the condition that he in ...that's realization and is beyond knowledge..that's my current understanding of my life ....Buddhism

In the right context I agree with you. And I have no doubt your speaking freely about your experience. Which I then hold in high regard cause your expressing from your experience. I have no intentions of denying your experience as valid. My only intention with sharing mine is that your experience is yours but isnt necessarily everybody's.

When you say Buddhism and all life going into Buddhism as you see it seems to imply more than just you.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Master
Dear Running and God-Like , thanks for sharing your views and experiences ...I had learnt
Thks
CSEe