Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-06-2012, 09:32 PM
SeekingAdvice

Number 22?

I was wondering if it meant anything, as I've noticed that throught this year I've seen it anywhere lately. It all started as a game at school, when we were all looking for that number 'cause of a prank that they had played on an old classmate, and whenever someone found it we would all laugh. Then I started looking for it all the time, and I was surprised to see that it came about often. On my watch (or clock at home) I can get 15:22 - 16:22 - 17:22 all in a row, and then I see it in the most weird places. For example, I just saw it in a game when someone said there were 22 people in the room instead of 20, and then he said it was an accident. Whenever I see it it's like it's encouraging me to think more about spiritual things, but maybe that's just me.

So, any ideas?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Master

Google "seeing 22 everywhere" or something similar and you'll see what I mean by I know what you are talking about it's a master # in numerology

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
There are 22 major arcana in the tarot deck, so it has something to do with the Qabalah, the 22 paths in between the ten sephiroth.

22 is what happens when you put 2 and 2 together, but there is a catch...

I used to see it as well, to me it represents strength in some way. Numerologists will be quick to tell you it is a master number (along with 11 and imo 33).

It's been one of my staple synchronicity numbers for awhile now, i also have/have had times when i see it everywhere. I would say pay attention when you notice 22 to how you feel, what you are thinking/doing at the time, the situation you are in. If you had to say, what do you feel it means? How do you feel when you see a 22?
Old 09-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Master

Being a person who studies numbers, I know they are but the master numbers goes up to 55, until the end of this year at least :P master numbers, if you look in the right place, will be there to tell you what they mean. That's why I like to tell people to google things rather then send them to one specific website, or at least list websites for them to look at. If it rings a bell, you know you got something right.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-06-2012, 10:25 PM
SeekingAdvice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
If you had to say, what do you feel it means? How do you feel when you see a 22?

At first, I feel a bit surprised, because most of the time they come when I least expect it. Sometimes I just tell myself it's just a coincidence, and oh **** while I'm writing this I saw one in my clock and I'm not kidding. O.o

I kinda don't know how to react. When I see it, I feel as if I'm supposed to think about something, but I can't figure out what it is. Does this make sense?
Old 10-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Master
From sacredscribes.net

ANGEL NUMBER 22
The Master Number 22 carries the energies and attributes of diplomacy, intuition and emotion, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, personal power, redemption, idealism, expansion and evolution, idealism, philanthropy and service and duty and manifesting your highest ideals and desires. Number 22 is a number of power and accomplishment.

Angel Number 22 is made up of the number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its attributes. Number 2 relates to your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and the Angel Number 22 encourages you to work diligently on your spiritual life path and soul purpose.

Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels that you are to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. Stand strong in your personal convictions and act accordingly. You have a great deal to achieve, and with devotion and inner-wisdom you will be able to successfully manifest your desired results.

Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. The repeating Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes.

The repeating Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels to maintain your convictions and keep an optimistic outlook and a positive attitude as your desires are currently being manifested for you.

Number 22 is a ‘Master Builder’ Number, and in it’s lower vibrational form it relates to the Number 4.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingAdvice
At first, I feel a bit surprised, because most of the time they come when I least expect it. Sometimes I just tell myself it's just a coincidence, and oh **** while I'm writing this I saw one in my clock and I'm not kidding. O.o

I kinda don't know how to react. When I see it, I feel as if I'm supposed to think about something, but I can't figure out what it is. Does this make sense?

I have been seeing numbers like that for awhile, to me they all have a different feel to them, but all are i believe a type of synchronicity, and yes it does make sense, i think it is the Universe beckoning, to get your attention. If you are not familiar with synchronicity, it is a term coined by psychologist Carl Jung who called it "an acausal connecting principle." James Redfield also uses it in his books quite frequently, author of 'Celestine Prophecy' etc. and calls them 'meaningful coincidences' and they guide us along our path.

Numbers appearing in this way, when you just "happen" to look up and see the number everywhere is suggestive of greater parts of your mind at work i think, why is it that unintentionally we look up just at the very moment a license plate with a 222 on it drives past our field of vision? It seems like an unconscious part of our mind that does it almost. I think it also allows us to understand the interconnection between things in life, and hints at a higher intelligence hidden behind the scenes as it were.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM
SeekingAdvice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
I have been seeing numbers like that for awhile, to me they all have a different feel to them, but all are i believe a type of synchronicity, and yes it does make sense, i think it is the Universe beckoning, to get your attention. If you are not familiar with synchronicity, it is a term coined by psychologist Carl Jung who called it "an acausal connecting principle." James Redfield also uses it in his books quite frequently, author of 'Celestine Prophecy' etc. and calls them 'meaningful coincidences' and they guide us along our path.

Numbers appearing in this way, when you just "happen" to look up and see the number everywhere is suggestive of greater parts of your mind at work i think, why is it that unintentionally we look up just at the very moment a license plate with a 222 on it drives past our field of vision? It seems like an unconscious part of our mind that does it almost. I think it also allows us to understand the interconnection between things in life, and hints at a higher intelligence hidden behind the scenes as it were.

The thing is, even though I may know the universe wants to get my attention, I don't know what should I be paying attention at, which makes things a bit difficult. How can I find out?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingAdvice
The thing is, even though I may know the universe wants to get my attention, I don't know what should I be paying attention at, which makes things a bit difficult. How can I find out?

That part is up to you. Be a detective investigate and solve the mystery, a scientist and study the experiment, an explorer and go adventuring, etc.

You could meditate or pray upon it, ask for some guidance or help understanding. Use the power of intention to pursue direction.

Number synchronicities seem to come in waves or cycles to me. It may be you are starting out on a new Spiritual path or something. Listen to your instincts and intuition, that is an important part of it imho.

As shadedragon said, maybe google 'number 22' and look at a variety of different sites/results, get some different perspectives. I bet you'll find you are not alone in seeing the number 22.

On this site alone, in fact in this sub-forum or the numerology one there are probably a few '22' threads.

Here is an article from the founder of this site, Matt/Devolution (R.I.P., Love, gratitude, blessings and thanks go out to him,) relating to numbers, 22 is covered in the article. It's called 'Signs in the Numbers'

------------> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1121

Peace. ~