Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-09-2019, 01:30 AM
Master
Death

Prepare yourself for death now. The great transition which we call death is very light and smooth,
but we can make our own death very heavy and rough. The most important thing at the time of
human death is to stay in the moment, calm, and completely let go.

As death approaches anxiety may step in but when death is immanent calm usually takes over.
This is the case for most who I have seen die. Some go with joy and some go with fear, but most
in their final seconds accept the transition which is happening to them. It is a transition that engulfs
your entire being, it is a transformation of your being..

Not just what you will see becomes dynamic and in unimaginable high definition, but all of your senses
change, the feeling outside of your body is different than it is being in a human body, hearing is very
sensitive and sounds are celestial. Smells are one of the ways we sense things, and the environment
may have a taste to it. This is from my own experience beyond the physical. Intoxicating love just
might be everywhere, that is love that stands on its’ own

It is a fantastical awesome experience, nonetheless I choose to honor this human life until it is naturally
over. Death will strip you of any pretense. Every person who I’ve worked with that was close to death
was stripped of the mask they wore throughout human life. Fact is we are all close to death as that
transition which we call “death” can happen to any of us at any moment.

It is my desire to approach death with wholehearted serenity, naked clarity in sight, and humility grounded
in grace. The meditation practice which I have been doing for more than 40-years prepares me for the take-
off of this physical body, which we call “death.”

I have seen hundreds of people die; by suicide, homicide, terminal illness, suddenly by heart attack or due
to and accident. Society seems to focus on the method of death, but I feel no matter how a person dies
no one dies until they are suppose to die. I have carried dead babies in my arms and wondered why,
but over time came to the conclusion that human reasoning is insufficient.

Fill yourself with divine love and you just may be protected here and now, and beyond. Where there is
truly love there is no fear. A major item is the sudden-ness of death, as it happens to many unexpectedly
and they are stunned by its’ coming. But those who die from a terminal illness have more time to prepare.
Regardless, fill yourself with love and ride that wave of love beyond this Earth into our continuing journey.

God Bless
Old 22-09-2019, 02:16 AM
janielee

God bless. Namaste
Old 22-09-2019, 02:50 AM
Master

Using hypnotic regression I experienced dying.

(This is as reliable as, for me it is more than, any beliefs people appropriate from others, be it organized religion or not.)

Dying feels exactly like waking up from sleep / dream. You wake up to another you than the you from your dream. Your-being-dead perspective of the life that just ended is the same with your-being-alive perspective of the dream that just ended.

We die and reincarnate over and over, similarly to the cells in the human body's continuous regeneration.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-09-2019, 02:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Prepare yourself for death now. The great transition which we call death is very light and smooth,
but we can make our own death very heavy and rough. The most important thing at the time of
human death is to stay in the moment, calm, and completely let go.

As death approaches anxiety may step in but when death is immanent calm usually takes over.
This is the case for most who I have seen die. Some go with joy and some go with fear, but most
in their final seconds accept the transition which is happening to them. It is a transition that engulfs
your entire being, it is a transformation of your being..

Not just what you will see becomes dynamic and in unimaginable high definition, but all of your senses
change, the feeling outside of your body is different than it is being in a human body, hearing is very
sensitive and sounds are celestial. Smells are one of the ways we sense things, and the environment
may have a taste to it. This is from my own experience beyond the physical. Intoxicating love just
might be everywhere, that is love that stands on its’ own

It is a fantastical awesome experience, nonetheless I choose to honor this human life until it is naturally
over. Death will strip you of any pretense. Every person who I’ve worked with that was close to death
was stripped of the mask they wore throughout human life. Fact is we are all close to death as that
transition which we call “death” can happen to any of us at any moment.

It is my desire to approach death with wholehearted serenity, naked clarity in sight, and humility grounded
in grace. The meditation practice which I have been doing for more than 40-years prepares me for the take-
off of this physical body, which we call “death.”

I have seen hundreds of people die; by suicide, homicide, terminal illness, suddenly by heart attack or due
to and accident. Society seems to focus on the method of death, but I feel no matter how a person dies
no one dies until they are suppose to die. I have carried dead babies in my arms and wondered why,
but over time came to the conclusion that human reasoning is insufficient.

Fill yourself with divine love and you just may be protected here and now, and beyond. Where there is
truly love there is no fear. A major item is the sudden-ness of death, as it happens to many unexpectedly
and they are stunned by its’ coming. But those who die from a terminal illness have more time to prepare.
Regardless, fill yourself with love and ride that wave of love beyond this Earth into our continuing journey.

God Bless

God bless you for this. Thank you.

(I am new here so I was wondering if there is a way to 'like' a particular post??
Old 22-09-2019, 06:03 AM
Master
Inavalan, In the out-of-body experiences I have had looking back on human life definitely appeared as though I was reviewing a dream. The after human life experience is much more than just 3-dimensional like physical life, and it seems a lot more real than the experience of physical human life.

Although for some it may be like waking up from a nightmare. Its’ like a person who is having a nightmare usually wakes up in a cold sweat, heart beating fast, rapid breathing, etc. I imagine that may be the experience for many who enter human death with fear. They wake up on the other side in a serene setting like they just woke up from a nightmare. It is very important to trust the process of life.

Shanta, Welcome to Spiritual Forums. There is no “likes” here on this website. I appreciate your kind words but strive to not get attached to whether there are pros or cons about my postings. What I share does not come from me, rather it comes through me, and if I am quiet inside clarity and inspiration may use me as their instrument.

Peace
Old 22-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Using hypnotic regression I experienced dying. We die and reincarnate over and over, similarly to the cells in the human body's continuous regeneration.

Back in the 1980’s I attended a doctoral seminar on Transpersonal Psychology, where I was taught how to use hypnosis, or trance induction, to do Past Life Regression Therapy. A female friend of mine flew with me from Denver to Washington, D.C. to attend this seminar. It was fascinating.

My friend was chosen to have the technique demonstrated on her, and under hypnosis she was bought back to her childhood, then to her mothers’ womb, then to the afterlife, then to and experience of a previous life. She recalled a previous death, where she was a French soldier, in Napoleons army, dying on the battlefield. She explained these things to me later.

Because during the demonstration she was speaking with a man’s voice in French, and I had known this woman for years and she did not speak French. Its’ amazing what might be in our subconscious. Although I am of the belief that there will come a time when there will be no more human reincarnations. Whatever had a beginning has and end and the human race had a beginning.

When I was born there were 4-billion people on Earth and today we have more than 7-billion. The world’s population has almost doubled in my lifetime. There must be a lot of new souls, or consciousness which is taking human form for the first time. I have read that some people believe that the world’s population will come to a standstill in 2100 and few if any babies will be born. If so, that would mean a slow down or stop in reincarnation.

One thing for sure, this planet can not sustain a continuous doubling of the world’s human population. There were a lot less people on this planet thousands of years ago and it seems the population has increased since population records have been kept. The more people the more forests will be cleared to have farm land to feed and increased population and get wood to build homes on open land for those people. Forests provide us with oxygen. Either worldwide birth control or some other measure, that would have a decrease in reincarnation, might be one of the solutions. Just speculating.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Back in the 1980’s I attended a doctoral seminar on Transpersonal Psychology, where I was taught how to use hypnosis, or trance induction, to do Past Life Regression Therapy. A female friend of mine flew with me from Denver to Washington, D.C. to attend this seminar. It was fascinating.

My friend was chosen to have the technique demonstrated on her, and under hypnosis she was bought back to her childhood, then to her mothers’ womb, then to the afterlife, then to and experience of a previous life. She recalled a previous death, where she was a French soldier, in Napoleons army, dying on the battlefield. She explained these things to me later.

Because during the demonstration she was speaking with a man’s voice in French, and I had known this woman for years and she did not speak French. Its’ amazing what might be in our subconscious. Although I am of the belief that there will come a time when there will be no more human reincarnations. Whatever had a beginning has and end and the human race had a beginning.

When I was born there were 4-billion people on Earth and today we have more than 7-billion. The world’s population has almost doubled in my lifetime. There must be a lot of new souls, or consciousness which is taking human form for the first time. I have read that some people believe that the world’s population will come to a standstill in 2100 and few if any babies will be born. If so, that would mean a slow down or stop in reincarnation.

One thing for sure, this planet can not sustain a continuous doubling of the world’s human population. There were a lot less people on this planet thousands of years ago and it seems the population has increased since population records have been kept. The more people the more forests will be cleared to have farm land to feed and increased population and get wood to build homes on open land for those people. Forests provide us with oxygen. Either worldwide birth control or some other measure, that would have a decrease in reincarnation, might be one of the solutions. Just speculating.

How do you discern between a "past life experience" and some life --- any life --- on which attention is fixed in the so-called "akashic records" ?
Old 22-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:

I'm pretty sure the Earth regulates itself (naturally and metaphysically speaking). If we become a pest, we'll be shaken off.

It might have happened in the distant past.

Another alternative could be that humans will evolve so much that they won't be able to reincarnate, and another civilization will be initiated from scratch from a few individuals.

Predictions, like the 2100 one, don't seem credible because we have free will.

"We"'ll see ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Master
Still Waters, In my opinion there is really no such thing as “past” or “future,” these are but common words I use to help others understand the gist of what I am sharing. Everything is but a reflection in the eternal now. Reincarnation is as much and illusion as current physical human life. The human state of being is and illusive dream state, and that includes reincarnation. The Akashic Record is the cosmic memory of that dream state. Memories are reflections. The simple answer is that my friend could have tapped into a so-called past experience from the akashic record. I don’t know, but I found her speaking French in a man‘s voice intriguing.

Inavalan, There are so many possible scenarios, nonetheless, whatever has a beginning has and end. Everything in creation has and end, this is what we humans call “death.“ The earth’s sun could supernova and destroy the entire solar system, a large meteor can strike the earth and kill humanity like it did the dinosaurs; anything can happen, the method is secondary. But I am of the opinion that human life here on Earth is temporary. Its’ just and opinion. I think most humans can not imagine the end of the human race even though there are dozens of other species going extinct ever year. Recently scientists said that the bird population has substantially decreased.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Master
The main purpose of sleep is to rejuvenate us and our dreams can teach us and offer us lessons that are
often intertwined in stories. It is no different with the dream we call “human life.” The rejuvenation comes
with and awakening to our deeper being and there are many lessons offered in this story we call human life.
We come here to wake up.

If while your physical body sleeps at night, you can remain awake in the dream you are having, realizing
that you are dreaming and molding the dream to your liking; that is and incredible experience. The same
can be done during our waking hours here on Earth. Become awake enough and you can mold and shape
this human life to your liking with little effort.

The majority of mistakes and challenges I have had in this life have been due to a lack of awareness.
Awareness is a state of being awake, and we can not wake up enough. There is something that is
referred to as a conscious death, that is remaining awake and aware all through the dying process.
Working in a hospice I observed patients who attempted this.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead talks about people falling into sleep, or unconsciousness, at the time
of their death. Human death is and opportunity to fully awaken. The slightest flinch at the sight of
that brilliant light can cause us to recoil. Approach it with trust, as when the light touches you it feels
like incredible overwhelming love.