Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-02-2013, 10:37 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
That's the point. Mark doesn't know jacksquat.

But I'm not sure you do either....

You have a very detailed collection of images in relation to your thoughts about these things... you appear to be very well read... But you keep referencing others in your replies... you keep repeating what others have to say, you are well cataloged, but what of your experiences in this matter? Have you stepped-out and stepped-back, and so return with direct insight to share? When you refer to the afterlife are your experiences such that the ethereal aspects of that which supports all of matter is track-able back to the composition of organics... and are you privy to the profound implications that go with this "participatory" insight?

Or is most of what you know better describable as "intellectual"? That you've read, and you've thought-about, and you currently hold pictures that are imaginatively compelling, but still lack the insight of direct participation...

If the latter is your standing then you likely are still at a similar starting-point as perhaps Mark may be on this issue... your images are likely more refined.. but not necessarily integrative in a direct hands-on way...

Beliefs about such things is something of a spectators sport... while participation itself... now that's different... that's the point where the rhythms-of-awareness more fully unfolds.... where might you be on this scale?
Old 23-02-2013, 10:46 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
But I'm not sure you do either....
What's important to you is what you know not what I know.

If you understand physical mediumship, the evidence of the survival of death which comes from it, then you have the beginnings of knowledge. From the understanding of our eternal soul comes all worthwhile information.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...021#post713021

If not, you, like Mark, are thinking. Thinking is fun. Thinking won't get you anywhere unless you are exploring the right avenues. Thinking isn't knowing.

Truth is simple.
Old 23-02-2013, 11:30 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Thinking won't get you anywhere unless you are exploring the right avenues. Thinking isn't knowing.
Truth is simple.

Heeehee... I believe that's pretty much what I said...

So what direct experience are you willing to share that helps support your assured insight into such matters? There are quite a few ways that our soul has of exposing us to such direct knowings... be they lucid dreams, OBE's, NDE?... our soul speaks to us directly if we're currently tasked to "know".... have you been privy to such exposures? You speak with such certainty, you seem to judge with great abandon, I'm most curious as to the platform from which such certainty arises...
Old 23-02-2013, 11:39 PM
MU!!

Arrow

Quote:
So what direct experience are you willing to share that helps support your assured insight into such matters? There are quite a few ways that our soul has of exposing us to such direct knowings... be they lucid dreams, OBE's, NDE?... our soul speaks to us directly if we're currently tasked to "know".... have you been privy to such exposures? You speak with such certainty, you seem to judge with great abandon, I'm most curious as to the platform from which such certainty arises...
Have at it.

http://forum.mind-energy.net/skeptik...ediumship.html

http://forum.mind-energy.net/skeptik...afterlife.html
Old 24-02-2013, 03:16 AM
StephenK

As I suspected... you are well read, and enjoy arguing, in a notably negative/judgmental way with others. I can relate to that... :^)

But I cut-out before I read anything personal on your part, assuming you had written any... it was like you had been doing tons of research in order to write a most comprehensive screen play... you know many of the spiritualised actors as they appear in current literature, you've ingested what they've said, you've put their observational pieces together into a highly complex theorem.... but I'm not seeing much of "you" in any of this... I see your opinions, but not the kinds of direct experience similar to that of the folks you were commenting so intelligently on?

Here's the thing... you can talk about Monroe, you can study him closely, but the moment you step out of body, and actually see what he saw, then your impressions of what he's talking about will likely strike you deeply differently. Unless I missed something, have you actually "participated" in the things you so easily discuss, defend, and hold others in account of...?

Just one experience along these lines would help a great deal! :^)
Old 24-02-2013, 04:42 PM
partofme

I had hoped to come back to find more comment on my "alien theory" wonk..wonk..wonnkkk.

Interesting postings in the meantime.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Death birth and sex are the same abstract force
Old 25-02-2013, 01:02 PM
MU!!

Stephen, the thread you are referring is about physical mediumship. There are very few globally performing phenomena and even more rare, providing survival evidence. So there isn't going to be a lot of MU!! related experiences although I related two in the first few pps of the thread.

What I can tell you is that I am in constant contact with people who have spent a lifetime within the PM community

E.g http://zerdinisworld.com/

and with several developing mediums. I have attempted to bring together via contract physical mediums now demonstrating (Muegge, Thompson, Caylor, others) with scientific teams using new technologies and, hopefully, new evidences. No luck. The present day PM is all too often about flying trumpets, Satchmo and thumping tables.

PM is an historical study of an immense amount of data from which the rules of preponderance of evidence, scientific controls and validations and thousands of anecdotal accounts, literature and recordings provide the basis for the existence of spirit and their insistence on providing copious amounts of life continuity facts.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:17 PM
MU!!

Quote:
As I suspected... you are well read, and enjoy arguing, in a notably negative/judgmental way with others. I can relate to that... :^)
The Skeptiko forum's stated purpose is the debate/discussion between proponents and {pseudo}skeptics of "the hard problem of consciousness" which spins off tangentially to subtopics like physical mediumship, NDEs, OOBEs, ADCs, afterlife, etc.

The pseudoskeptics are given pretty much free reign to be personally insulting, intellectually dishonest and to out-and-out lie. Without the few pseudoskeptics left, there would be no forum so that are allowed atrocious behaviors.

If you wish to keep a subject especially one like physical mediumship on topic, you have to be direct, force the pseudoskeptics into submission by requiring the same, evidential proofs they demand. And never deliver. Their heyday is all but over except on predominantly pseudoskeptical forums like JREF.
Old 27-02-2013, 04:11 AM
StephenK

Quote:
The pseudoskeptics are given pretty much free reign to be personally insulting, intellectually dishonest and to out-and-out lie. Without the few pseudoskeptics left, there would be no forum so that are allowed atrocious behaviors.
I know of which you speak.. sounds like the years that I spent on political and religious forums in the past... some of those could run pretty hot... :^)