Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-06-2012, 06:43 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
CatChild... Your love letter is beautiful, but is that the way you would talk to an actual child?

How about imagining the 5 year old you, and speak to her naturally in words and ideas she could understand.

Xan

Read it again Xan. You obviously didn't understand me.

I wouldn't change a Thing about it and I find the demeanor of your post as invasive and dismissive. I'm not interested in having anyone guide me through a process to help me communicate within a relationship with Myself. Do you think your words read as though you're trying to 'help' me or give me suggestions as to how to do it better? Seriously, I wasn't in need of help. It felt very natural and comfortable. My post was very honest.

Furthermore, i don't know what a 5 year old child would understand. Why would I have to be a 5 year old? Like MY words state- I was Never a 'child' mentally. I understood the words I heard and Thankfully was Never talked down to. I was a pretty old soul kid and as analytical as I am now. So- thanks but no thanks.

Last edited by CatChild : 10-06-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:12 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
CatChild... Your love letter is beautiful,

Xan

There, I can live with This. Thank you Xan, I think so too. What I wrote meant a lot to me, and I put a lot of thought into it over the last couple of days.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
CatChild... Your love letter is beautiful, but is that the way you would talk to an actual child?

How about imagining the 5 year old you, and speak to her naturally in words and ideas she could understand.

Xan

This AIN"T your little group therapy session. You ruined the thread.
You are NOT the expert in these things, that's plain to see.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:17 AM
MRDazzle

Dear Me... I'm sorry I hated you...i felt like I was just following what everyone else was doing. It was easier to ignore you than to praise you for your differences. I'm glad you stayed with me all these years and backed me up, even though I treated you badly. You always remained true. Thank you me, for being truly you..

Reading "Born to Win" helped me a great deal.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

I will try to write a love letter too :) It's so nice to see people sharing their love letters here. But unfortunately I talk to children as though they were grown-ups... Minus the jargons I guess...
Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I will try to write a love letter too :) It's so nice to see people sharing their love letters here. But unfortunately I talk to children as though they were grown-ups... Minus the jargons I guess...

Just remember, It's Catchild's letter, not Xan's.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Just remember, It's Catchild's letter, not Xan's.

I know that.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
I know that.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse

Out of the corner of my eye

I turned to look but it was gone

I can not put my finger on it now

The child is grown

The dream is gone...

Pink floyd
Old 11-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The child is grown

The dream is gone...

Pink floyd

This made me sad... I sometimes realize that I still have the same dream...
Old 11-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I know that.

It's what Catchild brings which is valuable because it's true to life, it is what really did happen, thus it is inspirational... and it is through sharing in that way we can all be benefited... and for some, writing a letter is a wonderful method. People find their way in their own way, and no one has authority over that.

It's important that 'the experts' don't make this their show pony, because firstly, it's the OP's gig; and secondly, better to consider what people have to say than interfere in what they are already doing.

In short, Catchild can be acredited the wisdom because she brought the inspiration to us, and no other should ride on her back to make themselves taller.

OK, that's my feelings on this issue, thanks for letting me get it off my chest (I probably said too much), and thanks Catchild, for sharing your letter with us.