Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Child of God

Wink Can Somebody Help Me With Clairaudience???

I've checked DOZENS of websites but none of them tell me in detail what it really is, how to develop it, and so on. Right now, I am currently practicing my listening skills but I feel like there is more to it then just listening to what's around me. By the way, please do not tell me to do Clairvoyance first because I am currently in the midst of opening my third eye already. I have to take a 10 to 14 day break to continue my training so I'm filling up the time by developing my clairaudience. Thank you for you're methods because I will be using them!!! \\
Old 07-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

It started developing on it's own for me after months of meditation. I wasn't trying to develop it, but it came anyway. I remember having a touch of clairaudience when I was younger, but it only happened a handful of times.

Clairaudience is different for everyone. Some people hear something that sounds like their own voice and it can be confusing. The type of clairaudience that I have sounds like someone else's voice. A man's voice. I hear it in my inner ears. It doesn't sound like someone is outside of me talking to me. It's just right there in my ears. It's hard to explain.

I have all kinds of "activity" around my ears. Sometimes I feel a presence on my shoulder. Sometimes I feel cool air blowing into my ear. I feel buzzing, hear static, hear tones and wind. I feel energy around my ears. Sometimes I feel my ears shooting out energy. I've read that these are all signs of clairaudience. I've heard a voice one time so far.

You can meditate on your ears. Just close your eyes and focus all your attention on your ears. Notice if you feel any sensations. Usually I feel lots of energy around my ears when I do that.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Child of God

I Think That I Might Have Accidentally Did That

I think that i did that. Today, when I was trying to hear my spirit guides voice, I kept on trying to focus on listening, but sometimes I would feel myself looking at my ear (its hard to explain). I would notice a slight shock at my ears and they would get cold and at times would twitch. When I stop half-dozing off, it would feel like body temperature. I don't think that I felt it, maybe it was my imagination. I don't know what it was but I would just direct my focus back at listening. What do you think (note: I will try your method when I meditate today.)
Old 07-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Experiencer

I haven't tried to develop my clairaudience--it just came to me. I'll describe my experience. It started happening infrequently when I was in bed and just about ready to fall asleep. I'd be thinking about the day I'd just lived through--thinking my own thoughts--and I'd hear inside myself my own voice saying something else. This was several years ago and I hadn't heard of reincarnation or chakras or any of the stuff I now think about on a daily basis and that experience scared me quite a bit. I thought I was losing my mind. I think it was my fear that kept it from happening frequently. The way I knew that the other voice talking wasn't me was because it talked about things that had absolutely nothing to do with what I was thinking. I think it was in my voice, too, because I would have been more afraid if it wasn't.

After awhile I got over my fear. I realized that the words I heard, the clairaudience, vanished after I heard them. I couldn't remember them. I think this is because I had no context to anchor them. The words were meaningless to me. So what I started doing was writing them down. It was kind of irritating because they came to me when I was soooo sleepy and I had to rouse myself enough to write the words down. I did this and started getting more words.

What was really cool was that the words that meant nothing to me when I wrote them, took on significance later on when I went back and reread them. One phrase I got was "gun salute" and another was "B 52." There were also a bunch of others interspersed, such as "cake mix" that never developed any relevance. A friend of mine said it was like picking up radio signals. Some were the station I wanted and others weren't. "Cake mix" was a stray message from someone not related to me. My father had died months before I got the messages above. I believe it was he who said "gun salute" and "B 52." I did not go to the funeral (I don't do funerals), but I arranged it. And because my father was in the military and we arranged it, there was a gun salute to honor him. Unknown to me at the time, my brother had considered having a B 52 fly with a banner or something along those lines to honor him, though he never carried that idea through. He had talked to my sister, however, telling her what he was thinking. I think my father was telling us that he was aware of all this and he was thanking us.

I think writing the words down helped me to develop my clairaudience. After that I started hearing the words sometimes in the middle of the day. I haven't been writing the words down now for awhile and the clairaudience is mostly gone. I guess I should go back to writing the words down.

There was one day that I heard words in difference voices. One was Irish. I don't know why that happened nor why the voice reverted after that back to my own.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownpsychic
I think that i did that. Today, when I was trying to hear my spirit guides voice, I kept on trying to focus on listening, but sometimes I would feel myself looking at my ear (its hard to explain). I would notice a slight shock at my ears and they would get cold and at times would twitch. When I stop half-dozing off, it would feel like body temperature. I don't think that I felt it, maybe it was my imagination. I don't know what it was but I would just direct my focus back at listening. What do you think (note: I will try your method when I meditate today.)

Any activity around the ears like that is good. I've heard that we actually have chakras there. They aren't one of the major chakras obviously, but minor chakras. There are tons of minor chakras. I was told to get some angelite, celestite, or one of the stones that is used to talk to angels. There is a certain meditative state that I get to where the sound gets louder. Also, when I astral project it sounds like wind in my ears when I'm about to separate. I'm still developing it myself, but definitely paying attention to the ears is going to get you far. Note any sounds you hear.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
I haven't tried to develop my clairaudience--it just came to me. I'll describe my experience. It started happening infrequently when I was in bed and just about ready to fall asleep. I'd be thinking about the day I'd just lived through--thinking my own thoughts--and I'd hear inside myself my own voice saying something else. This was several years ago and I hadn't heard of reincarnation or chakras or any of the stuff I now think about on a daily basis and that experience scared me quite a bit. I thought I was losing my mind. I think it was my fear that kept it from happening frequently. The way I knew that the other voice talking wasn't me was because it talked about things that had absolutely nothing to do with what I was thinking. I think it was in my voice, too, because I would have been more afraid if it wasn't.

After awhile I got over my fear. I realized that the words I heard, the clairaudience, vanished after I heard them. I couldn't remember them. I think this is because I had no context to anchor them. The words were meaningless to me. So what I started doing was writing them down. It was kind of irritating because they came to me when I was soooo sleepy and I had to rouse myself enough to write the words down. I did this and started getting more words.

What was really cool was that the words that meant nothing to me when I wrote them, took on significance later on when I went back and reread them. One phrase I got was "gun salute" and another was "B 52." There were also a bunch of others interspersed, such as "cake mix" that never developed any relevance. A friend of mine said it was like picking up radio signals. Some were the station I wanted and others weren't. "Cake mix" was a stray message from someone not related to me. My father had died months before I got the messages above. I believe it was he who said "gun salute" and "B 52." I did not go to the funeral (I don't do funerals), but I arranged it. And because my father was in the military and we arranged it, there was a gun salute to honor him. Unknown to me at the time, my brother had considered having a B 52 fly with a banner or something along those lines to honor him, though he never carried that idea through. He had talked to my sister, however, telling her what he was thinking. I think my father was telling us that he was aware of all this and he was thanking us.

I think writing the words down helped me to develop my clairaudience. After that I started hearing the words sometimes in the middle of the day. I haven't been writing the words down now for awhile and the clairaudience is mostly gone. I guess I should go back to writing the words down.

There was one day that I heard words in difference voices. One was Irish. I don't know why that happened nor why the voice reverted after that back to my own.

It's nice to see people talking about clairaudience. I don't think there are many of us here, or maybe I haven't found the others yet.