Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-06-2014, 10:23 PM
yumi14

parallel Theory- Lincoln/Kennedy- what do you think of this possibility?

I had forgotten all about the Lincoln/Kennedy coincidences until I discovered a South Korean movie called Parallel Life on Hulu.

There's also a YouTube documentary on this, but I haven't watched but a few minutes of it so far. However, the coincidences between Lincoln/Kennedy are mind-blowingly remarkable.

It leaves one to ponder the ramifications of this theory.

While I think it is fascinating on one hand, it is scary on the other hand.

It makes one ponder the next obvious question of the possibility of fate.

I certainly would not ever wish to live a parallel life after this life and go thru the same scenarios. I feel like I have humbled myself a great deal and have learned some very hard lessons. I would hope the next life would be one of more growth from where I left off in this one. I can't imagine making the same mistakes again.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this theory?

I appreciate any input
Old 12-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Ecthalion

Coincidence. There are so many people on the planet and so much time has passed that things with odds of 100 million to one can and do happen.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Seeker

I have always wanted to know about this. We were learning about this in school, but it was so comfusing, but very interesting.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

I certainly would not ever wish to live a parallel life after this life and go thru the same scenarios. I feel like I have humbled myself a great deal and have learned some very hard lessons. I would hope the next life would be one of more growth from where I left off in this one. I can't imagine making the same mistakes again.

I appreciate any input

That's the thing; you don't live a parallel life after this life. Paralell life means it's happening now.

Something to understand is that time and space does not exist beyond this physical life and so there is no next, past life since everything is happening at the same time. When one talks about parallel life I think about possibilities being played out or being lived right now, you might say in a different dimension. One theory is that every thought we have is manifested somewhere else as a manifestation for the sole purpose to experience. We don't come here to learn, we come here to experience because as infinite beings we're all knowing. Many people say why would anyone want to come here and suffer, be poor, make mistakes, because in the grand scheme of all things these are just experiences.

One analogy would be: why would anyone want to climb Everest? It's so risky, well because of the experience.

Everything is an experience and everything we think manifests as such; an extension of the inner self, another personality.

My two cents
Old 21-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I had forgotten all about the Lincoln/Kennedy coincidences until I discovered a South Korean movie called Parallel Life on Hulu.

There's also a YouTube documentary on this, but I haven't watched but a few minutes of it so far. However, the coincidences between Lincoln/Kennedy are mind-blowingly remarkable.

It leaves one to ponder the ramifications of this theory.

While I think it is fascinating on one hand, it is scary on the other hand.

I appreciate any input

while I have had a lot of scenarios where I've made the same mistakes over and over for different lives... iow it hasn't all been peaches and roses with my growth... I generally believe that lincoln and kennedy were two different beings.... but both out of the same soul group, so because of their ongoing interactions there are a lot of synchronicities
Old 22-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Master

I dont think they were the same soul , but there are a lot of simulatres between them . Lincon was elcted in 1860 , Kenedy in 1960 . Neither killer stood trail . Lincon had a sec. named Kenedy , Kendey had a sec. named Lincon . There are a number of strange things between them .
Old 23-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Master

Yes, Lincoln was elected in 1860, Kennedy in 1960
Both were slain on a Friday and in the presence of their wives
Both were shot from behind and in the head
Their successors, both named Johnson, were Southern Democrats and both were in the Senate
Both were concerned with the issue of Civil Rights
Andrew Johnson was born in 1808 and Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908
John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839 and Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939
John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and ran to a warehouse
Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and ran to a theatre
The names Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each contain 13 letters
The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain 7 letters
The names John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each contain 15 letters
Both Booth and Oswald were Southerners favouring unpopular ideas
Both presidents' wives lost children through death while in the White House
Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy by name, advised him not to go to the theatre
Kennedy's secretary, whose name was Lincoln, advised him not to go to Dallas
Both Booth and Oswald were assassinated before going to trial

I dunno...........seems a lot more than coincidence to me......
Old 23-06-2014, 03:47 AM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yes, Lincoln was elected in 1860, Kennedy in 1960
Both were slain on a Friday and in the presence of their wives
Both were shot from behind and in the head
Their successors, both named Johnson, were Southern Democrats and both were in the Senate
Both were concerned with the issue of Civil Rights
Andrew Johnson was born in 1808 and Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908
John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839 and Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939
John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and ran to a warehouse
Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and ran to a theatre
The names Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each contain 13 letters
The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain 7 letters
The names John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each contain 15 letters
Both Booth and Oswald were Southerners favouring unpopular ideas
Both presidents' wives lost children through death while in the White House
Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy by name, advised him not to go to the theatre
Kennedy's secretary, whose name was Lincoln, advised him not to go to Dallas
Both Booth and Oswald were assassinated before going to trial

I dunno...........seems a lot more than coincidence to me......

Its really fascinating, isn't it? Even if it were just simple coincidence, it still blows the mind away.
Old 23-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Master

The Dr. that set Booth's broken leg was named Mudd . He said he did not know that Booth had shot and killed Lincon . This is where the phrase my name is mud comes from . As I remember Booth ran in to a barn that was set on fire , he was shot in the neck , but died in the fire . Roger Mudd , a c.****. reporter is related to dr. Mudd .
Old 23-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
Can anyone explain these parallels between every dead president of the USA:

They allwore shoes.

They allate bread.

They all lived in houses.

They all went to church.

Every single one of them saw a horse.

Spooky, or what!?!