Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/nderf/1genny_h_nde.html

"Do you believe in an afterlife after your experience?
An afterlife definitely exists i saw jesus. i know there is a heaven for certain!
What life changes occurred in your life after your experience? Moderate changes in my life my faith is even stronger now. i lost one of legs during surgery, but i dont care. i know i will be whole again when i get to heaven.

Have your religious practices changed since your experience? Yes I beleive the angels are guiding me and protecting me. I am happy and fulfilled in my spiritual relationship."
-------------------------------------------------

"What importance do you place on your religious/spiritual life after your experience? Greatly important to me

What is your religion now? Christian-
... I feel the presence of the angels."

http://www.nderf.org/nderf/1glynis_w_probable_nde.html
--------------------------------------------------
"During your experience, did you gain information about universal connection or oneness? Yes Does exist!

Did you believe in the existence of God prior to your experience? God definitely exists

During your experience, did you gain information about the existence of God? Yes I just knew that God existed.

Do you believe in the existence of God after your experience? God definitely exists."

http://www.nderf.org/nderf/1sally_s_nde.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Master

he term fallen is a simple conscious self expression that related that light sound fell.

Because light sound fell inside of its own body mass, a circle was created inside of it. O is a formed sound body. Light sound then began to fall inside of it.

Therefore space is a held body of light sound that emptied out its own body, leaving a emptied shell condition. This is why we placate that space is dark light, the lowest level of light itself.

Earth is the hole. Earth was the last O sound body formed falling into itself. Therefore when Earth sound light converted into a burning form of light, the higher light body we called God formed a light plasma spirit body around Planet Earth. Even today you can see this body in the magnetosphere.

This was called by our own human language expression an angel, or a fallen angel, who fell through the hole from the above light mass.

This is why Planet Earth and its own atmosphere is in direct contact with origin light mass.

Our light spirits walked out of the light mass into life manifestation. Pressure in the atmosphere caused the light spirit body to be held, and its own light spirit kept walking into itself, building up the body mass to form an organic life.

When the mass loss of light spirit finished, it caused a separation from its own higher self. This is why all human beings have a higher light self, not incarnated but who is attached to the life on the other side of light...our true selves.

Light sound therefore fell, and light sound returning in the space body situation demonstrates it heals as it becomes cooler, gaining the returning spirit body around Earth. As it cools, the sound changes. This allows the higher light sound to also change.

This condition allows our incarnated self to finally gain release from life when the light spirit sound changes, no longer supporting organic life.

Therefore by spiritual review our light self is healed from its incarnated attachment. Therefore death is in fact only a he

never heard anything like that before.

kk
Old 27-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Master
wmsm/kkfer, you are obviously ill. I do wish you well, that you come to understanding, and Peace.

Change is the hallmark of the NDE.

"Suddenly, without even feeling anything before, I found myself there in the surgery room. I asked myself what was going on, ...
and then I understood, and I told myself that there on the table was me.
One has to know that before those changes I was a most unpleasant person, very irascible, somebody quite different, opposed from what I am now."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/dominic_possible_nde.htm

Also, Jesus stated to the Priest, "You must be born again."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/janice_g_probable_nde.htm

"I do not push anyone into believing. I just tell them what I experienced. During this time, I have had several folks tell me about going down the tunnel into the garden where Jesus was. I have had only three men tell me about demons, fire, and hell. They changed their life after they survived."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
he term fallen is a simple conscious self expression that related that light sound fell.

Because light sound fell inside of its own body mass, a circle was created inside of it. O is a formed sound body. Light sound then began to fall inside of it.

Therefore space is a held body of light sound that emptied out its own body, leaving a emptied shell condition. This is why we placate that space is dark light, the lowest level of light itself.

Earth is the hole. Earth was the last O sound body formed falling into itself. Therefore when Earth sound light converted into a burning form of light, the higher light body we called God formed a light plasma spirit body around Planet Earth. Even today you can see this body in the magnetosphere.

This was called by our own human language expression an angel, or a fallen angel, who fell through the hole from the above light mass.

This is why Planet Earth and its own atmosphere is in direct contact with origin light mass.

Our light spirits walked out of the light mass into life manifestation. Pressure in the atmosphere caused the light spirit body to be held, and its own light spirit kept walking into itself, building up the body mass to form an organic life.

When the mass loss of light spirit finished, it caused a separation from its own higher self. This is why all human beings have a higher light self, not incarnated but who is attached to the life on the other side of light...our true selves.

Light sound therefore fell, and light sound returning in the space body situation demonstrates it heals as it becomes cooler, gaining the returning spirit body around Earth. As it cools, the sound changes. This allows the higher light sound to also change.

This condition allows our incarnated self to finally gain release from life when the light spirit sound changes, no longer supporting organic life.

Therefore by spiritual review our light self is healed from its incarnated attachment. Therefore death is in fact only a he

never heard anything like that before.

kk

I followed you until the last sentences. Would you explain "..death is in fact only..."
And, what do you mean by " never heard anything like that before"?
Old 27-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Master
Morpheus, add me to your list of "ill". I call it different stages of development.
We shouldn't turn against each other just because we are prodded.

After we've seen enough parlour tricks they no longer dazzle.
Old 27-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Master

wmsm/kkfer, you are obviously ill. I do wish you well, that you come to understanding, and Peace. NDE was when i was 10, second at 24, third at 45. each with a different cause and experience.
i have always had spirit gifts so the NDE is more accessible. and necessary on a life path such as mine. you know how children loose their connection to spirit as they grow, well spirit workers also have to energizer that connection.

see, i take your well wishing as a concern for my health instead of being evil minded and thinking something is wrong with me. that is just the way i am a clean soul. others that think in the sink always look for problems. thinking in the sink is like putting things in the garbage disposal where that kind of thinking belongs. what you say reveals more about you then it does about me.

anyway, yes change is the hallmark of an NDE so so SO true. even at ten it changed my direction in life. when i had my tonsils out, i was in the recovery room and i coughed. that broke the stitches and i was literally drowning in my blood. i jumped out of bed and ran into the hall to get help. i pointed to myself still in bed and said help her, she is drowning. nobody would help me. nobody could hear me. so i went off and played.

the angel that walked with me explained things to me. i was not like the man in your story, i was a very good little girl. the review of my life the angel played confirmed that. he said my being a good little catholic girl was stopping me from being a spiritual person. a person connected to god. when he sent me back he said i would change my ways. and i did. i was no longer limited by the church. i surpassed it.

born again, NDE, seeing the light, they are all a step above how you were before. spirit is not confined to only one religion or faith. it is all, just like god is all.

kk
Old 28-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Master
kkfern, people can claim, in anonymous manner, anything here.

Truth and fraud. objectivity and subjectivity, are borne out.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Is there anything else that you would like to add about your experience? There exists eternity and we needn't fear death because I discovered it doesn't exist and we should believe in the Divine, on Earth and to have a spiritual basis."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/oswaldo_probable_nde.htm

Old 28-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Master

then the same is true at the sight you are referencing. the people you post about should also be put in question and doubt. but you believe them. there are thousands of them and you pull out the few that match your beliefs. because it is the gang mentality that feeds your faith. you can then say see i am right. others think like this too.

then what is born out is what you believed in the first place. to be born again you must change. i wish you change.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
... at ten it changed my direction in life.
when i had my tonsils out, i was in the recovery room and i coughed. that broke the stitches and
i was literally drowning in my blood.
i jumped out of bed and ran into the hall to get help.
i pointed to myself still in bed and said help her, she is drowning. nobody would help me.
nobody could hear me.
so i went off and played.

the angel that walked with me explained things to me.
i was not like the man in your story, i was a very good little girl.
the review of my life the angel played confirmed that.
he said my being a good little catholic girl was
stopping me from being a spiritual person.

a person connected to god.
when he sent me back he said
i would change my ways. and i did.
i was no longer limited by the church.
i surpassed it.

born again, NDE, seeing the light, they are all a step above how you were before.
spirit is not confined to only one religion or faith.
it is all, just like god is all.

So glad I ran across your post. It does follow my understanding, also. Thank you, kkfern.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
kkfern, people can claim, in anonymous manner, anything here.

Truth and fraud. objectivity and subjectivity, are borne out.

"Is there anything else that you would like to add about your experience? There exists eternity and we needn't fear death because I discovered it doesn't exist and we should believe in the Divine, on Earth and to have a spiritual basis."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/oswaldo_probable_nde.htm

The above was posted by a person of the Hindu Faith, at nderf.
Again, at their essence, the various Faiths and Religions align, and agree.

Hep? All the gladhanding and backslapping cannot change what is True.