Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes that is pretty much it.

I consider myself a work in process with changes in my world ongoing, simply because I tend to look at life more directly as things are, so I move accordingly. I find more so now, I am learning how it feels to be in wholeness, which is a whole new way of being in the world. When your more clear and open as yourself, life moves differently within you compared to the old way, so sometimes I have to stop and remind myself, I am not the old person I once was and I am learning to notice how my true nature can be.

Quote:
Right now I seem to be walking through the extremes of others showing me how I manage such matters in myself. All in all I am holding up well. Being a predominate feeler and very empathic it can challenge my quest to stay more present, but all in all some of the more difficult situations of late are showing me how far I have come.

Yes, you are the space in which everything can be 'as it is', so people fell like it's OK, which makes them feel like they can let it be, which is the same as letting go.

Quote:
For sure. I feel that when you do let go of knowledge (as a point of focus) or a need to be focused a certain way within the streams of yourself being you, you tend to listen and can be more observant of yourself and others moving together.

Sure, when you don't know yourself as someone you remember as that attachment to memory loses its hold on 'you', which means it has lost its power over your reactivity, you only know yourself in the way you are at the moment, which is 'knowing directly' in self awareness. We might start to notice how all that happens in experience is only relevant as a movement in ourselves, and that observer is not the one who reacts. Nothing is done, but all actions are taken, just like breathing goes on without anyone trying to do it.

When it translates to others, who we serve, we find ourselves in self awareness rather than becoming actively involved with them, but in self awareness we are sensitive to 'the feel' - as it is in ourselves. So nothing 'has to' change, but it can be free to, and it inevitably will in its own time.

Quote:
I said to someone last night in a group gathering, asking for feedback on our month to month process, that I would need to document myself ongoing to share what I walk through. Mainly because I tend to move through so much in myself to build balance, the story and the focus within the process fall away most naturally now. I find most often I don't even remember the details so much as how I feel when I come back to meet them. Again it comes back to peoples focus, within the process, where as I am more interested in just being myself out of process, if that makes sense.

Oh thankyou I didn't know.

Well people become curious, and interested in the description, but will they be distracted, maybe even try to imitate, or will they recognise in themselves a level beyond the individual journey, to that presence of mindful awareness through which all things are passing.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How do you determine advanced? Recently I observed someone moving through a whole range of process right to his core, firstly anger and rage that went on for ten fifteen minutes, then he was overcome with a deep peace, then followed a deeper blissful expansion and then he laughed out loud and felt clear.. He moved through it all in one go. So for me in being the witness to this experience as a supportive person, which part of that process is more advanced would you say?

He is becoming from all that as I see it, or would you pin point the bliss as the more advanced point?

sounds like releasing the emotional body. then the bliss took up its space. that was a practice i used. go inside and experience it. release it. then bliss. like taking a rocket to space.

you may go back through many lives of stuck stuff. that was my way. with a treasure of bliss behind each one. at some point you run out of them. or the bliss comes and doesnt leave. then from there the bliss can do the work for you effortlessly. for me i like to stay active helping it come along further, faster. but some i have heard dont. i think i have heard some even stop meditating cause shaktis doing it for them anyways.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
This is a wonderful insight if I may say so. I've said before you are synonymous with flow in the same way I sometimes use the word current meaning a flow of experiencing, opening out awareness, exploring, which is how learning happens (for me). Not a set of stages, phases, empowerments though flashes of insight and astonishment may fall in en route. There are techniques to self-develop, the tools, but these are there to make things through looking within and once in our hands there's no end to the creativity of growing and being. From that early start among the shadows it's been a continuum but one leading into my jungles either side of the straight well-trodden path. As the simple person I am that might have been easier... but I wouldn't have "lived".

Yes flow allows me to learn deeper the interconnectedness of all things moving within that flow. I suppose you could say I am an "experiencer" that moves through the whole process to ascertain what is important to me and my own process and life. I gather, sort, build, explore, gain, release.. I take from all that the important aspects of understanding and awareness of myself and life around me..I deepen all that as myself. I have used many tools and techniques in my early process Lorelyen and they were just that, tools to open me to delve deep into myself and open and grow creatively, They served me through a whole process of deepening, experiencing and becoming the enriched experience of life itself, the opening to my most abundant true self living more fully..

I think when you break through your own sides in self and go that deep into yourself, deep into that jungle you get to taste life in ways that both drags you through the mud screaming and has you swinging from the trees singing joyously like tarzan. It becomes one beautiful terrifying adventure, if your not noticing yourself as all that, then it would be so easier to choose a side and remain where your content and feels more desirable. When your immersed deeper into the whole lot, life reflects a richer and deeper experience in so many ways, coming through all that. Well it does for me. For me that depth of process allows me to live this life more enriched and open to so much more. My focus as a whole person enables me to embrace a well lived deeply fulfilled life ongoing.

Its like when I go to yoga, I want to build the sanctuary of yoga in me as myself, I want to become the yoga, not just do it.

Quote:
I doubt I could handle bliss ad inf; I'd visit it while knowing that while I'm animate on this world I have much more to learn, to come to know. Heaven (I hope!) will be there for me when my time's up here.

I am getting glimpses of heaven right now in my reality. It seems to be the gift of walking through it all and opening to a more lightness of being. It makes sense that the earth is showering me with these blessings right now, because I haven't ignored her call in me in so many ways of life on earth. It is beautiful and it isn't just a feeling within me dancing away with myself. These moments are true life moments, where the whole view inclusive of nature, people, life being itself are opening me to see and feel it as a whole connection. That little voice inside me, then speaking to me."This is your heaven on earth"..."This is your worth"...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
sounds like releasing the emotional body. then the bliss took up its space. that was a practice i used. go inside and experience it. release it. then bliss. like taking a rocket to space.

you may go back through many lives of stuck stuff. that was my way. with a treasure of bliss behind each one. at some point you run out of them. or the bliss comes and doesnt leave. then from there the bliss can do the work for you effortlessly. for me i like to stay active helping it come along further, faster. but some i have heard dont. i think i have heard some even stop meditating cause shaktis doing it for them anyways.

I thought of you when he was going through this. His process reminded me of yours. There was a second stage to this, where he came down from this experience, battled and broken in feeling. In staying present with him as I am, once more I noticed he went into an immediate resolve. His eyes danced before me in an alive recognition, like freedom and aliveness once more. He said out loud. "I am healed"...and is grounded and doing well.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes, you are the space in which everything can be 'as it is', so people fell like it's OK, which makes them feel like they can let it be, which is the same as letting go.

Yes. It is about this.

Quote:
Sure, when you don't know yourself as someone you remember as that attachment to memory loses its hold on 'you', which means it has lost its power over your reactivity, you only know yourself in the way you are at the moment, which is 'knowing directly' in self awareness. We might start to notice how all that happens in experience is only relevant as a movement in ourselves, and that observer is not the one who reacts. Nothing is done, but all actions are taken, just like breathing goes on without anyone trying to do it.

Yes.
Quote:
When it translates to others, who we serve, we find ourselves in self awareness rather than becoming actively involved with them, but in self awareness we are sensitive to 'the feel' - as it is in ourselves. So nothing 'has to' change, but it can be free to, and it inevitably will in its own time.

I understand. Thankyou.

Quote:
Well people become curious, and interested in the description, but will they be distracted, maybe even try to imitate, or will they recognise in themselves a level beyond the individual journey, to that presence of mindful awareness through which all things are passing.

I am aware she is someone who still holds on through her mind. Her leap is coming. I think her need to know more, is to build a picture of understanding as most T's tend to do before they let go. Your right about distraction, I guess in some ways it is just a way of distracting, when in any given moment, if we drop deeper into our whole movements, there they will be.. I notice for many predominate Thinkers, they tend to gather a bigger picture and then feel safe to go deeper into their feeling mode to let go. I see it often in my world... I see myself in this mode too at times..

Old 06-11-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I believe that teachings which promote release of the ego are intended to loosen our grasp on the notion that the ego is our essential self. If you are attached to the notion that you are your ego, your perspective will remain limited. And so in order to blossom and become more aware of what is, in order to have a bonafide experience of your true self as all that is, we are taught to let the ego go. But when you realize you are THAT, you realize that your ego is not seperate from your essential self; rather, it is a fundamental part of it. After all, THAT is infinite and eternal and inherently complete. Your ego is a part of that completeness.
Ah, I see. I understand now that non-duality is a complete lie and that only duality exists. Thank you for explaining this to me.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes flow allows me to learn deeper the interconnectedness of all things moving within that flow. I suppose you could say I am an "experiencer" that moves through the whole process to ascertain what is important to me and my own process and life. I gather, sort, build, explore, gain, release.. I take from all that the important aspects of understanding and awareness of myself and life around me..I deepen all that as myself. ...
naturesflow.

Speaking of 'flow' here's an 'abstract' from the current chapter of the philosophical treatise I am currently composing:

Quote:
As paradigmatically presented in the preceding chapter, the Entity of LIFE (which is the Flow of CREATION) of which ‘you’ are a vital part is the outworking and feedback-infusing dynamism of the omnipresent, LOVE and JOY focused dynamic of the the Essence of LIFE (which is the Source of CREATIVITY Itself), both (i.e. the Essence and the Entity together) conjointly aiming to express and (thereby) experience LOVE and JOY in every possible way to the utmost possible degree. Now, here in this chapter, I ask you to join me in more specifically entertaining and exploring the implications of the proposition (which ‘believers’ embrace as sacrosanct truth but, perhaps because their world-view is completely materialistic, ‘unbelievers’ dismiss as being no more than vacuous wishful thinking) that every aspect of said BEING-n-DOING process is empowered by the Essence ‘within’ it to be conscious to some degree, which consciousness, or mind, is what enables it to experience (literally, ex·peer·ience) whatever ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) it is constitutionally ‘geared’ to experience and (so) possibly respond to; and that every such aspect is spiritually motivated, also by said Essence ‘within’ it, to responsively express (literally, ex·press) itself to some degree, i.e. to ‘cause’ (generate, propagate, etc.) those ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) which said Essence has thereby constitutionally equipped and enabled it to ‘make’. In maximal perspective, every nodal and multi-nodal feature of LIFE may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of LIFE, which is facultatively imbued with mind and spirit by, and consequently experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of LIFE in the ‘framework’ of, the supra-nodal Soul (i.e. the Mind and Spirit constellation) of That Which Is All That Is (a/k/a God).

Old 06-11-2017, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
naturesflow.

Speaking of 'flow' here's an 'abstract' from the current chapter of the philosophical treatise I am currently composing:

'

Wow Kermit, I find that writing a tad difficult to fully comprehend. I did my best and I was slowly getting a feel with the connections your showing but not quite sinking in fully..Let us see, if I can break it down myself...eek.

Old 06-11-2017, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
As paradigmatically presented in the preceding chapter, the Entity of LIFE (which is the Flow of CREATION) of which ‘you’ are a vital part is the outworking and feedback-infusing dynamism of the omnipresent, LOVE and JOY focused dynamic of the the Essence of LIFE (which is the Source of CREATIVITY Itself), both (i.e. the Essence and the Entity together) conjointly aiming to express and (thereby) experience LOVE and JOY in every possible way to the utmost possible degree.

When you say entity, you mean? Reading through this, this would make sense why we get the "hunger" aspect, especially within spiritual seekers themselves...
Quote:

Now, here in this chapter, I ask you to join me in more specifically entertaining and exploring the implications of the proposition (which ‘believers’ embrace as sacrosanct truth but, perhaps because their world-view is completely materialistic, ‘unbelievers’ dismiss as being no more than vacuous wishful thinking) that every aspect of said BEING-n-DOING process is empowered by the Essence ‘within’ it to be conscious to some degree, which consciousness, or mind, is what enables it to experience (literally, ex·peer·ience) whatever ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) it is constitutionally ‘geared’ to experience and (so) possibly respond to; and that every such aspect is spiritually motivated, also by said Essence ‘within’ it, to responsively express (literally, ex·press) itself to some degree, i.e. to ‘cause’ (generate, propagate, etc.) those ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) which said Essence has thereby constitutionally equipped and enabled it to ‘make’. In maximal perspective, every nodal and multi-nodal feature of LIFE may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of LIFE, which is facultatively imbued with mind and spirit by, and consequently experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of LIFE in the ‘framework’ of, the supra-nodal Soul (i.e. the Mind and Spirit constellation) of That Which Is All That Is (a/k/a God).

I need help with this part. Can you brief it for me please? My mind cant grasp it as it is...

Old 06-11-2017, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Bliss is just a word as also love, whatever we call it is never what it is, so hence the silence, shhhhh.