Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2019, 02:54 AM
Suspended
Guide
Thanks for the astral hug. I love you! <3
Old 21-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm sorry I failed you
Old 21-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Master
I missed you today, I missed myself...

But I caught a soul in need of me and all is as it should be.

Be well til next time <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

Sometimes I miss who I used to be, but the only way to improve is to keep moving forward. I wish I had something new to offer, but all I have right now is an epic headache. I think I need to stop trying so hard.
Old 22-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Master
Sit with me for a while? Enjoy the cold? Enjoy the heat? Enjoy the silence? Enjoy the song? Enjoy the solitude? Enjoy the always presence... Here's my embrace. I love you beyond everything.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 22-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Edited out

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 23-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account

ThAnk you again, as the earth beneath my feet falls away, my heart carries the sun, a new day dawns bringing light & love.... always the kiss of your soul singing in the moon light
Old 23-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
I don't know why I think of you.

I suffered some sort of psychosis I suppose. It's the only justification I can come up with to explain my irrational sad behavior. But why? Was the pain that deep? Was the love that good? Who was I then and who am I now?

I love the man I am married to. I love my husband. He is good to me. He is good to my children and we are solid. So why is it, that every time we make love, I think of you.

You slither like a snake inside of me, warming my insides as the poison sets in. I cannot erase you. I cannot make you go away. I cannot.

You are just a memory. That is all. You're a stranger to me. I don't even know you.

I want to take these memories, chew them up, spit them out and stomp on them. Tie it up and stick it inside a box, lock it away throwing the key in the deepest darkest hole that has no end, and I want to take that box and bury it miles deep in the ground under the miles deep ocean floor.
Erased. Take them from me.
I cannot.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Master
I'm all out of drama, it's all love. And that's what we all want; love.

Soaking in it. Let's hang out soon. Will you join Saturday? Just imagine if you did... <3

Old 25-01-2019, 04:02 AM
Deactivated Account
A little demanding, aren't we?

'Come into balance, or stay sick.'

Thanks.

No pressure, yo. No rush.

How did I get myself into this...nausea in every chakra, my third eye is killing me. Coughing and spitting. Nothing wrong with me...except me.

Your vibrations are literally making me feel ill and it just won't stop raining. I can't keep up. You gave me one day of a break. What about all of my plans, yo? I can see the door, you showed it to me already. We're in agreement about it all.

There's no reward, just habit(s) changing and work, always work. And orders, lol. Inching along the template...a cold, lonely beach. Wind and waves. Stumbling over jagged rocks. And of course, the tide's coming in.

I'm so tiny right now, so vulnerable. There will be no escape. Sooner or later...one day or the other...it will happen. You'll know when the time is right.

You'll draw the arrow across that bow, and you won't miss.

There's nowhere to go.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 25-01-2019 at 06:37 AM.
Closed Thread