Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-05-2015, 11:14 PM
TimeTravel

Quantum Jumping change the past ?

Hey there, i find this post on a another site.

"A quantum jump can be made through a kind of handshake through time and space. this connection forms a bridge that allows someone experiencing a quantum jump to literally end up in another reality. The connection is so total that a person can literally walk into another place and time. While to the universe, both of "you" still exists, usually your awareness of who you are will coalesce on one reality, leaving the other forgotten and left behind. "

Is it possible to change the past with Quantum Jumping, and live in a parallel universe, in a another year ?
Old 09-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Whew...I sure have been hearing and reading about it a lot...
not on purpose...it is becoming a big topic...
did Seth start it...maybe...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTravel
Hey there, i find this post on a another site.

"A quantum jump can be made through a kind of handshake through time and space. this connection forms a bridge that allows someone experiencing a quantum jump to literally end up in another reality. The connection is so total that a person can literally walk into another place and time. While to the universe, both of "you" still exists, usually your awareness of who you are will coalesce on one reality, leaving the other forgotten and left behind. "

Is it possible to change the past with Quantum Jumping, and live in a parallel universe, in a another year ?

and what happens if you let go of that handshake ?

one is stuck forever in another reality !!......

isn't there a difference between changing the past and just living in a parallel universe in another year ?

to me .... these are 2 different things .....
Old 10-05-2015, 07:56 PM
TimeTravel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whew...I sure have been hearing and reading about it a lot...
not on purpose...it is becoming a big topic...
did Seth start it...maybe...

Ok, is Quantum Jumping similar to Astral Projection ?
The guide looks the same.

Quote:
isn't there a difference between changing the past and just living in a parallel universe in another year ?

to me .... these are 2 different things ....

I know what you mean, i can´t so god englisch, and I can not formulate properly.

For me is living in a parallel universe or alternate reality similar to change the past
You think its possible ?

what is the meaning of the text in your profile ?
"Location: an alternate reality"
Old 11-05-2015, 02:27 AM
You know there is a website on quantum jumping....I'd give you a link,
but when you click onto it it then pops up
all the time as a google add... so I don't want to.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2015, 09:53 PM
TimeTravel

Ok, thank you.
Where are the link ?
Old 12-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Ok, thank you.
Where are the link ?
Google it...I don't want to click on it, as I said.
You will enjoy the site...maybe there's more than one...

Old 12-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Suspended

If you're asking if you can transfer your consciousness over to another version of yourself by altering a timeline to prevent or alter previously recorded events. Yes. But the thing is. The you that is here will continue to exist with no knowledge of or proof of this having occurred. So if you think you want to try and escape a mundane life by going back in time and placing a bet on a sporting event you already know the outcome of. You're gonna have a bad time.
Old 13-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I know what you mean, i can´t so god englisch, and I can not formulate properly.

For me is living in a parallel universe or alternate reality similar to change the past
You think its possible ?

I'm sorry, it's ok. I am not sure on the living in a parallel universe idea.
I know that many people speak of it, sounds confusing to me

If I could jump back into the past ..... I would enjoy doing so, lots of good memories there !!

the alternate reality location is my yourspace thread title

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction