Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
So what?

Why should that silence anything that I might say - that might "click" with other posters.

I've been painted as a misogynist yet at least one female poster saw past that & heard my actual voice.

As someone who has a very successful relationship & a happy life I have plenty of honest experience to share.

Perhaps that is the real thing that some cannot relate to.

Reality is often a paradox.

THe issue is not your experience and reality or age really. It is this constant bombardment of reasoning and over analytical, "I see everything, I know all reasons, I see behind the mask, I know this, I know this happens because of this, I am no fool" So where are you in all this? I know it isn't you in all this.

You have mentioned masks, masks come in many shapes, sizes, styles and reasons..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
Thank you.
You felt that didn't you.

I enjoy your contributions too.
Maybe we should have a spiritual conversation about that someday.

With Love
Eelco

OH my..lol

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The issue is not your experience and reality or age really..

Exactly. It apears, feels like it is about your experience and reality. I won't go near the age age thing.
I've gotten that one wrong on occasion..
Wasn't a very pretty sight.

Here's these double standards again.

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Exactly. It apears, feels like it is about your experience and reality. I won't go near the age age thing.
I've gotten that one wrong on occasion..
Wasn't a very pretty sight.

Here's these double standards again.

With Love
Eelco

Gosh if you continue to mention double standards again, I will have to call you a parrot. Is it hard to let go of what you see?

Age is just a number. I don't mind saying I think you look about sixty one ? Actually that could be offensive. I would say more like 47 actually its hard to tell, you could be younger than that.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Eelco

There it is...

With love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Master
Age is tricky, I think when your older and aware of yourself through your life experiences and process, you can get too big for your boots but then sometimes you can be younger and very aware and too big for your boots too.
I guess we are even.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
There it is...

With love
Eelco

I am not good with ages. You could be one hundred for all I see.

You could be 21..

please don't be offended.

I actually have no idea. I am just guessing.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Master
I best not post a picture of myself.

Omy god I might cop it..lol

Old 07-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Eelco

I'm not.
But why should the fact that I am offended bother you? It hasn't before. What changed? An intention maybe?

If you want to know
It's on my profile page..

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Eelco

Double post.